It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solfeggio and Sedona frequencies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hi all I was checking out different tones and frequencies online and came across solfeggio tones and after listening to them I have to say that I feel great afterwards and my body almost seems to be vibrating it is a difficult feeling to describe,they were used by the ancients in chants etc and were re discovered

What Are The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies?

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part they’ve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

has anyone else listened to these tones and had any results

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

let me make a note for people you need to use headphones when listening because it uses two different frequencies to get the desired frequency.
The concept is hard to explain but when the two frequency combine you get "captain planet"
sorry when the frequencies combine it makes pi or phi

interesting concept the churches always have great acoustics maybe that's why they are built that way hummm

try and skip the ones with rain fall or wind chimes just go for basic frequency it helps to meditate first focus on clearing your mind then when your mind is clear put them on

cool they made ice crystals using the sound and show what it formed. I heard about an experment where they wrote something that effected the way ice crystals got formed "when they used bad words they formed really ugly formations the nice words formed nice formations
edit on 2-6-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
MP3 download?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
There are 1000's of these on youtube with vids - with some great explanations etc
i have a favourites folder full of them and whether its pacebo or not they have lifted my mood in the past.
But then most music can affect moods and thought patterns either positively or negatively.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

this is where I downloaded my tones I got the zip file with 9 in and then just whatever else was on the site here's the link enjoy bud.
www.solfeggiotones.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

I've used isochronic tones for meditation. These frequencies you note are very high, like in the Gamma wave area. Supposedly tones in those high frequencies bring out feelings of compassion in a person.
I bought several CD's from this source.
neuroacoustic.com...

including the gamma and the epsilon CD's
They do make you feel good.
Episolon takes you deep into your subconscious so emotional issues could arise but it passes and its never as bad as the actual event you touch on. Say like the memory of a loved one passing or a lover breaking up with you. You may experience the sadness again but it wont be as bad as the actual event was.
Its a good way to imporve your memory.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

That is only true if its a binaural beat which presents two tones very close to each other. The brain picks up the beat difference between the tones. However if these are isochronic tones you can listen to them without headphones as its the pause and go factor that creates the beats in this case and for that you do not need headphones. Also monoaural tones do not require headphones. Binaural beats are now considered old technology and isochronic tones work better and the brain has less work to do to get the benefits.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

You can find them all over the web for free or purchase. Just google isochronic tones or binaural beats and you will be overrun with offers. I've downloaded mp3's and purchased ready made cd's.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
They do absolutely nothing.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by digital01anarchy

That is only true if its a binaural beat which presents two tones very close to each other. The brain picks up the beat difference between the tones. However if these are isochronic tones you can listen to them without headphones as its the pause and go factor that creates the beats in this case and for that you do not need headphones. Also monoaural tones do not require headphones. Binaural beats are now considered old technology and isochronic tones work better and the brain has less work to do to get the benefits.

just looked that up thank you! i was wrong. Now i need to read up on these new tones

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I love solfeggio tones, to my brain it gives it an orgasm, a pleasure I have not felt of before, I dont remember which frequency but I felt like what I saw was a pre-recorded message in my brain from my spiritual father, who is like my father but much more younger and he had a turban on which means I am of sikh descent, he kept telling me about how I am his son. I remember that he was sitting on a rug, and he had to be in some kind of vessel or ship cause he was definitely somewhere in the cosmos surrounded by stars.

new topics

top topics

join