It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constructing The List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
As an American, I find it disgusting the people that have sold out personal freedom for the sake of democracy. I think our government here in the US is corrupt, conniving and racing for control for simple reason - you are weak.

It is simple - let's start making the list. The list is this: all politicians, police personnel, judges, etc., that support the system and not the individual. We need to know everyone involved. If TSHTF, then, we know who to go after. I am willing to suspect, not commit at this point, that when it all goes down, I will use my force to put these people and their families down. But, not in the world today, get me.

I believe in faith and in a god and these words may seem wrong to me. But, if I can save thousands from debt slavery and that road, it seems better to me, that we get their names now. I am building a list of police and judges in my community that propagate UCC bull#.

Point: If we start obtaining information about these aspects of the system, they have something to fear.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

This is crazy bro. Do you really want America to crumble? Their families? That word implies that you would "put down" their children, who are in no way responsible for this crap. And police officers? I don't even like cops but what choice do they have? They're just trying to feed their families, just like the rest of us. I have a feeling that if TSHTF for real and not just more of the same maybe with a little bit worse, that most of those cops would be on the right side of the battlefield.

Promoting violence to innocents makes you no better than those you claim to be against. If such a scenario ever does happen it looks like our nation is truly screwed because not only will those of us fighting for freedom have to go against the Aholes trying to take it, we'll also have to keep you crazy people in check. You're falling right into their plan though, go after everyone, give you and I a reason to have to fight amongst ourselves rather than fight them, then they can just pick up the pieces.

I don't know what God you pray to that would condone "putting down" the families of whoever you decide is a part of your enemies side but it must be a pretty evil one. Are you sure you don't worship Satan by any chance? Because it sounds to me like you worship the same God that these crazy pastors who believe it would condone the slaughtering of innocent Americans simply because of their sexuality do...

But yeah, keep dreaming I guess... Just be aware that IF this crap ever does go down and people like you are out there trying to harm innocent people, especially children, that there will be many men like me out there working to prevent the slaughtering of innocents. Sorry to ruin your fantasy bro...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Here are a few that at least deserve a few questions whodidit.org...

doomedtoday does make some good points that violence is not the answer when violence is the problem, but there sure are a lot of lists around these days.
edit on 2-6-2012 by kwakakev because: added second line

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Here are a few that at least deserve a few questions whodidit.org...

doomedtoday does make some good points that violence is not the answer when violence is the problem, but there sure are a lot of lists around these days.
edit on 2-6-2012 by kwakakev because: added second line

I don't know. What's wrong with a People's Watchdog list when the government has no problem making their own against us? I'd like to see a letter sent to some public officials just to say, "Hey, we're watching you, and if your policies and rules go against the people, there will be consequences."

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I don't have a problem with lists, we should have them anyway, you know, to know the enemy. I don't even have a problem with people wanting to remove the scumbags. I just don't see how the children, which the word "family" usually implies, should be held responsible...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
]Originally posted by doomedtoday
reply to post by alyoshablue

Doomedtoday, thanks for the response.

This is crazy bro. Do you really want America to crumble?

I do. Not because I hate my country, but I believe we are becoming quickly immaleable. I look at the crumble as an opportunity as a sort of cleansing, be it financial, spiritual, etc.

Their families? That word implies that you would "put down" their children, who are in no way responsible for this crap. And police officers? I don't even like cops but what choice do they have? They're just trying to feed their families, just like the rest of us. I have a feeling that if TSHTF for real and not just more of the same maybe with a little bit worse, that most of those cops would be on the right side of the battlefield.

You, my friend, are on the right side of the battle field. I agree with your logic. That is why I said it would be hard - not because I enjoy any evilness, but from the perspective. Imagine yourself back in Nazi Germany - if you had the ability to make an announcement at that time that if anyone killed any Jew, not only would they be held responsible, but their family would as well. That, to me, would have impact. Could have stopped millions of deaths.

Promoting violence to innocents makes you no better than those you claim to be against.

I totally agree. Like I said, it would be hard - I would take a huge karmic debt. Ultimately, it is not what I intend. I am thinking that the list is enough to "encourage" them to stop. But, I doubt it. It is pie in the sky.

If such a scenario ever does happen it looks like our nation is truly screwed because not only will those of us fighting for freedom have to go against the Aholes trying to take it, we'll also have to keep you crazy people in check. You're falling right into their plan though, go after everyone, give you and I a reason to have to fight amongst ourselves rather than fight them, then they can just pick up the pieces.

I am far from crazy - and I think you were generalizing there. And in a case it does go that way, I would not see myself working against my fellow persons. On the contrary, I would issue logic and reason, well before I would an element of violence. The concept of falling into their hands falls void on me, in a slow instance of state totalitarianism.

I don't know what God you pray to that would condone "putting down" the families of whoever you decide is a part of your enemies side but it must be a pretty evil one. Are you sure you don't worship Satan by any chance? Because it sounds to me like you worship the same God that these crazy pastors who believe it would condone the slaughtering of innocent Americans simply because of their sexuality do...

I suppose you were as lit up as I was when I wrote this - BTW, seriously? - I normally do not promote any God, but the actions I am speaking of are not inspired by a God or any beliefs thereof. Essentially, I understand what you are saying and essentially, you are correct. Look, it is a haphazard way of responding to a difficult situation that we are in. However, it need not get that far.

All I am saying is, what if we kept a list and informed them that we are? Seems to work on us. Hmm?

new topics

top topics

join