It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush endorses Romney, he's sure to lose now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Obama invited Bush to the White House a few days ago, and unveiled a portrait of Bush.

www.therepublic.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquiddrewl
Obama invited Bush to the White House a few days ago, and unveiled a portrait of Bush.

www.therepublic.com...

yeah, it's one of those requirements... they should have used the cover of MAD magazine though

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

With the endorsement of the most destructive and possibly the most criminal politician in the history of the United States, Romney will now have to struggle greatly for support.

This endorsement should ensure that Obama obtains a second term as we don't forget easily when someone practically destroys our great nation.

The first sentence makes sense and Romney IS struggling for support. Even with the criminal and corrupt "usual suspects" endorsing him the GOP sheep are having a hard time swallowing it.

The second sentence though? WTF? Can anyone write a more contradictory sentence? "We don't forget easily", yet 3.5 years into a 4 year term and somehow we have already forgotten that obama has gone out of his way to not "practically" but rather actually and actively destroy the country.

Seems rather partisan Romney=dirty, obama=clean and that is fine as long as it is honest, but it's not. If you want to be honest, they are both clearly douchebags playing a part and supported by the contributions of many of the same companies. They all have an agenda or they wouldn't be supporting one or the other, obama bashes the same industries that continue to contribute to him and panders to banks, insurance companies and unions. Romney gets a lot of his contributions from banks, insurance companies and investment firms.

I'd like to see how much either of them gets in amounts of $20 or less. Real donations of the average person who doesn't have much to spare but believes a certain candidate can make a genuine difference. As opposed to come mega-corporation trying to buy influence and favor.

(In the interest of transparency, the preceding message is not a partisan rant. I am not voting for either of these douchebags and would rather vote for a Pee Wee Herman/Bobcat Goldthwait ticket and put some dignity and integrity back in the white house).

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Anyone participating in this economy knows that Obama does not have a chance.

America wants leadership and Obama has shown he is incompetent in that aspect.

But what makes you think Romney will win?
his the Same as Obama only worse then Obama, he wants a war with Sryia, Iran.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

The only real success that Obama can claim. . . . . . .

Is making George Bush look good.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Who'd you expect him to endorse? Obama?

Obviously he's going to endorse the Republican nominee.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I have to disagree with you there. There's nothing in this world, aside from cheney, that could possibly make bush look good

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by de Thor
Who'd you expect him to endorse? Obama?

Obviously he's going to endorse the Republican nominee.

If he valued the republican party, he wouldn't make any endorsement at all. Almost everyone he has ever endorsed has lost the office they were running for. He can do more good by staying completely out of it.

Just for the record, I'm a left-leaning independent and not committed to either party, although I find the democrats less .... "disgusting"... but not by much
edit on 2-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I have to disagree with you there. There's nothing in this world, aside from cheney, that could possibly make bush look good

Nope. Obama makes Carter even look good!

Cheney just shewts people who tick him off!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Now you have to admit, Carter is one of the best EX Presidents we've had. He was a good man, just not a good president.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Now you have to admit, Carter is one of the best EX Presidents we've had. He was a good man, just not a good president.

Carter makes a great Cigar-Store Indian. He doesn't have the sense god gave a turnip. Yet I'd have him back over Obama.

Regardless, it doesn't matter whom endorses whom anymore.

Just look at the failed economic policies of Obama.

Snookie could run and beat Obama.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Carter makes a great Cigar-Store Indian. He doesn't have the sense god gave a turnip. Yet I'd have him back over Obama.

I don't know about president, but with my fictional Pee Wee Herman/Bobcat Goldthwait ticket she might make a good Secretary of State. She is clearly overqualified to be Speaker of the House so she might as well forget about running for other offices.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Carseller4
Anyone participating in this economy knows that Obama does not have a chance.

America wants leadership and Obama has shown he is incompetent in that aspect.

But what makes you think Romney will win?
his the Same as Obama only worse then Obama, he wants a war with Sryia, Iran.

Ive come to the conclusion Obama is in deep trouble.After watching Bill Clinton practically endorse Romney.He knew what he was saying was going to hurt Obama hes not stupid so this tells me obama is losing a major portion of the democratic party.Mean while republicans will crawl through broken glass and pour alcohol on it in orer to vote against Obama. Judging from this Obama doesnt stand a chance anymore hes managed to alienate everyone including parts of his own base.
edit on 6/2/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Actually, Carter was a Physics professor, very intelligent. Socially inept perhaps and definitely not politically gifted, but a very intelligent man.
The policies of Obama haven't really failed, there has been progress, just not fast progress and he had a pretty big mountain to climb that was still growing when he took office due to bush.
Nah, I'd never vote for Snookie, too much drama!!

....you know I can't "fight" with ya Beezer, your avatar is just too darn cute

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Actually, Carter was a Physics professor, very intelligent. Socially inept perhaps and definitely not politically gifted, but a very intelligent man.
The policies of Obama haven't really failed, there has been progress, just not fast progress and he had a pretty big mountain to climb that was still growing when he took office due to bush.
Nah, I'd never vote for Snookie, too much drama!!

....you know I can't "fight" with ya Beezer, your avatar is just too darn cute

It's all good Purple bird.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Ive come to the conclusion Obama is in deep trouble.After watching Bill Clinton practically endorse Romney.He knew what he was saying was going to hurt Obama hes not stupid so this tells me obama is losing a major portion of the democratic party.Mean while republicans will crawl through broken glass and pour alcohol on it in orer to vote against Obama. Judging from this Obama doesnt stand a chance anymore hes managed to al;ienate everyone including parts of his own base.

The Big Dawg probably still holds a bit of a grudge over Obama being so negative toward his wife in the primaries (as he should). However, with Romney as the opponent, he does stand a good chance of winning, especially with independents who are opposed to the 1% idea that Romney emulates.
If Obama does pick Hillary over Biden for VP, he will undoubtedly win, but will then undoubtedly not serve his term whether it be by elimination on a legal basis or a whacko with a gun basis without his Biden insurance policy there. Regardless of how much the GOP may hate him, they hate Biden more and are very opposed to him being President (can't say that I blame them there), but they would be more tolerant of Hillary, so the one person that could guarantee him re-election would also be his downfall.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by HamrHeed

I hope Americans aren't dumb enough to vote for Obama or Romney. Especially Romney, he's already talking about wanting to go to war with Syria.

edit on 2-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

and IRAN

Romney to conservative America

Eliminate Welfare

Spend 2 Trillion on a another war to "save money"

GOP "COOL"

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yes, but, unfortunately, with our present system, a third party candidate has the same chance as a snowball in hades.

That's is mainly because people want to vote for a winner instead of voting with their brain. Both Obama and Romney are garbage and neither will get one from me.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by txraised254

Yes, but, unfortunately, with our present system, a third party candidate has the same chance as a snowball in hades.

That's is mainly because people want to vote for a winner instead of voting with their brain. Both Obama and Romney are garbage and neither will get one from me.

It's not so much wanting to vote for a winner as it is wanting to vote against the guy you want to lose...the most...by voting for the other guy you hate just a little less

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

LOL. O you ACTUALLY believe that? I dont like Obama much, and wont vote for him, but to pretend he will lose this elections is absurd. You really should get out and talk to people once in a while. He's the incumbent. The Republicans dont even like their candidate. Romney is just a place holder til 2016. Romney's chances are slim to to nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join