It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush endorses Romney, he's sure to lose now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

With the endorsement of the most destructive and possibly the most criminal politician in the history of the United States, Romney will now have to struggle greatly for support.
This may be the nail in the coffin of his entire campaign.
Although it has been 4 years since we've had to endure the pain that was inflicted upon our nation by the criminal acts and destruction that bush/cheney created, we still remember it vividly. This endorsement should ensure that Obama obtains a second term as we don't forget easily when someone practically destroys our great nation.
edit on 2-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

He is going to lose anyways.....Trump is not helping him either

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I wonder: are americans stupid enough to vote obama in again? Seems like the choices are slim

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Lesser of two evils....or three evils or however many...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fugazzi777

He is going to lose anyways.....Trump is not helping him either

Yeah, Trump is definitely a sandbag holding him down. Together they look like the 1% that the 99% are lashing out against.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Ohh I wanted to ask an american this: what is your opinion of marco rubio? Is he the real deal or just another politician?
I like the way he conducts himself but I don't know much about him

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Ohh I wanted to ask an american this: what is your opinion of marco rubio? Is he the real deal or just another politician?

I don't know much about him either, perhaps someone else does and can answer

edit*
quick google search... He seems to be a likely pick for VP for Romney's campaign. Relatively attractive, high support in his home state, some affiliation with the Mormon Church but now Catholic, connections to the Bush administration. Also has the plus of being a minority (Cuban parents) which could play well for Romney.
I'm opposed to him being connected to bush and of course being a republican, but that's what the quick search turned up for me

I'm not so much "dedicated" to the democrats as I am extremely "opposed" to the republicans. Unfortunately, I've been forced to vote against people instead of for people for the past three elections. McCain would have been good, but made an extremely poor choice in his running mate.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I hope Americans aren't dumb enough to vote for Obama or Romney. Especially Romney, he's already talking about wanting to go to war with Syria.

edit on 2-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I hope Americans aren't dumb enough to vote for Obama or Romney

Not crazy about Ron Paul either though.... Roseanne Barr is running, but that's just frightening. I'll probably go with Obama since I feel he's the lesser of the evils.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I'm not really crazy about Ron Paul either, though I did vote for him on super Tuesday. I disagree with him on a lot of things, I just like him because he is the realest out of them all. He doesn't have a chance to win anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I'm not really crazy about Ron Paul either, though I did vote for him on super Tuesday. I disagree with him on a lot of things, I just like him because he is the realest out of them all. He doesn't have a chance to win anyway.

It would be really nice to do away with the two party system and clean up our entire government

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

I don't know much about him either, perhaps someone else does and can answer

edit*
quick google search... He seems to be a likely pick for VP for Romney's campaign. Relatively attractive, high support in his home state, some affiliation with the Mormon Church but now Catholic, connections to the Bush administration. Also has the plus of being a minority (Cuban parents) which could play well for Romney.
I'm opposed to him being connected to bush and of course being a republican, but that's what the quick search turned up for me

I'm not so much "dedicated" to the democrats as I am extremely "opposed" to the republicans. Unfortunately, I've been forced to vote against people instead of for people for the past three elections. McCain would have been good, but made an extremely poor choice in his running mate.

Very interesting indeed. So they snatched him up eh. Not surprising as personality is huge in politics these days.
So you guys can still vote for a 3rd candidate no matter who made it through the primaries right? Those are just the establishment picks? The electoral college has me scratching my head sometimes lol

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I hope Americans aren't dumb enough to vote for Obama or Romney. Especially Romney, he's already talking about wanting to go to war with Syria.

Syria could be the catalyst for another mass culling. That is so messed up i don't want to even think about it. I remember how much trouble the syrian border gave the americans during the iraq war.
The middle east is toast

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Very interesting indeed. So they snatched him up eh. Not surprising as personality is huge in politics these days.
So you guys can still vote for a 3rd candidate no matter who made it through the primaries right? Those are just the establishment picks? The electoral college has me scratching my head sometimes lol

Yes, but, unfortunately, with our present system, a third party candidate has the same chance as a snowball in hades.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Syria could be the catalyst for another mass culling. That is so messed up i don't want to even think about it. I remember how much trouble the syrian border gave the americans during the iraq war.
The middle east is toast

War is definitely the last thing we need

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Bush sucked. I'd still vote for Bush over Obama.. that's how much Obama sucks..

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Anyone participating in this economy knows that Obama does not have a chance.

America wants leadership and Obama has shown he is incompetent in that aspect.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Having an a president who lied under oath over the war in Iraq and some other issues having him endorse Romney would surely make you look bad.

But in front the GOP not so much. Seeing how they are all war mongers.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Bush sucked. I'd still vote for Bush over Obama.. that's how much Obama sucks..

Obama isn't great, but bush is by far the absolute poorest excuse for a president, perhaps a human, that ever walked the face of the earth. The office was bought for him. He lost both elections but was put into office anyway, ignored the perpetrators of 9/11 (or participated in it), then attacked a nation that had nothing to do with it while outright lying about weapons of mass destruction. He gave out payoffs to the taxpayers to distract their attention from his crimes and tanked the budget in doing so and that's the reason our deficit is so high today.
The entire economy is the result of bush and it's going to take time to clean it up. He almost destroyed what it took 200 years to build and there are still a small number of people out there that support the moron just like there was still a small number that continued to support Nixon.
I question their intelligence and their humanity.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Having an a president who lied under oath over the war in Iraq and some other issues having him endorse Romney would surely make you look bad.

But in front the GOP not so much. Seeing how they are all war mongers.

It's amazing how easily manipulated they are. They will fall for whatever their handlers tell them and ignore basic rights in doing so. It reminds me of the old films of hitler leading the blinded masses with hatred and ignorance.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join