It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can tell you what is causing 'zombie' behavior, not how.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It is two things. Or more precisely, two influences. One is venus. The other is the ingestion of chemicals, including alcohol, cigarettes, and some stimulant or hallucinogenic analogues/replacements of other drugs that were 'scheduled' for 'your protection'.. or more accurately, to protect the governments of this world from you. The cigarettes and alcohol are there to satisfy your desire to alter your consciousness due to an inability to accept reality as it has been constructed for you by those with the knowledge and means to do so.

Be safe, and remember that those you call zombies are also a part of you.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Prove it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

If it's ciggarettes and alcohol then why now the primal attacks and animosity don't you think if it was those things they would have happened awhile ago and a lot more frequently?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Prove it.

More accurately, do you have proof or are you just spouting # out your ass?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Very well said. Anyone on ATS ever try to call you on disinfo? Just curious.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I thought it was the pull of Nibiru on the tides of the brain.

Oh brother.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
NO NO NO

You got it all wrong see?

This is the problem in a nutshell..

Mother. Truckers. Is. Crazy.

It's been the truckers all along!

edit on 2-6-2012 by rbnhd76 because: Is Are. Same difference. And the obligatory chuckling quartet

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Umm, okay....what are YOU smokin'?

Just saying.....

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Can you explain how is Venus involved in this?

Peace

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper
It is two things. Or more precisely, two influences. One is venus. The other is the ingestion of chemicals, including alcohol, cigarettes, and some stimulant or hallucinogenic analogues/replacements of other drugs that were 'scheduled' for 'your protection'.. or more accurately, to protect the governments of this world from you. The cigarettes and alcohol are there to satisfy your desire to alter your consciousness due to an inability to accept reality as it has been constructed for you by those with the knowledge and means to do so.

Be safe, and remember that those you call zombies are also a part of you.

Angrysniper, I do not wish to call you out, but as my duty as an ATS member requires me to deny ignorance...

Your post seems to be eloquently stated, but lacks any background proof. Can you tie in the astronomical data and the ingestion of chemical to prove that it is the cause of the issue at hand. I have no doubt that a need or the use of tobacco causes desire for fulfillment, but how how does that equate to zombies when in consideration of the Venus crossing?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
That face eating story freaks me out. What the hell could make someone behave in this manner? Wow.
People make mistakes but damn, that is slightly out of line. !

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Yes but how does this affect the price off rice in Chine
where the connection

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Yes but how does this affect the price off rice in Chine
where the connection

Didn't you know that when Venus is intersecting the lunar plane that rice seed is more plentiful due to the tidal changes. Tidal changes cause the intercontinental tidal plumes to become enriched with fecal matter from the zoo plankton from the interface from the Venus crossing...

Or maybe that is just bull#..or zoo#..either way it is bunk.
edit on 2-6-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CityFarmer
Can you explain how is Venus involved in this?

Peace

You telling me this doesn't make you even the slightest bit primal? I have to go do complicated math after watching this just to get it out of my head.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I've been smoking damn near 40 years now and I haven't even remotely felt a desire to bite someones face off. Sheesh, I hope you were just funning us with your theories cause your theories are just about as intelligent as the zombie theories popping up all over the site now.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Throughout history Venus has been associated with creating harmony, peace and violence on earth and on an individual basis. No doubt you have all noticed the behavioral changes over the last week, on facebook, in the streets, in your own families. It simply amplifies either polarity of those emotions. The violence ultimately feeds the creation of harmony (quite literally, if you'll google the term "Harmonic Matrix" you will see where I am going with this..)

As for the tobacco use, I wasn't implying that smoking cigarettes turns you into a 'zombie.' However..

www.youtube.com...

It does have curious origins.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper
The cigarettes and alcohol are there to satisfy your desire to alter your consciousness

This is probably the most truth in the entire OP. Truth, only to a degree of course.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So what you are saying is its caused by drugs. Same thing the cops and media and everyone are saying. Good thing you started a new thread about it, I didnt realize bath salts were to blame.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

To give angrysniper more string to his bow so to speak, I smoke and take cider and wine also Co-Codamol for pain relief, And it does put me in a "zombie" type of state of mind, Giving me the mega munchies.

But alas i do-not feel the slightest bit of an apitite for flesh (human),Only pizza and lots of it i suppose with a bit of thought pizza does look like torn flesh from a human being,

Just my two bobs worth

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
So what you are saying is its caused by drugs. Same thing the cops and media and everyone are saying. Good thing you started a new thread about it, I didnt realize bath salts were to blame.

No, that isn't what I'm saying. I literally mean exactly what I've said. No interpretation required.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join