It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
reply to post by Germanicus

You do realize that the US is one of the leading countries in aid to Somalia and has been for years?

US Aid Horn Of Africa

Where were you when the famine was on? Sitting back and pondering.

Iran helped,glad some countries dont want something in return. Iran provides alot of genuine Aid.

He briefed the Somali officials on the humanitarian aid that the Islamic Republic has so far sent to the famine-wracked African country, saying Iran will continue sending aid cargos to Somalia and is ready to help steer the country through the crisis. The Somali prime minister thanked Iran for sending humanitarian aid to Somalia and asked the Iranian nation and government to keep on sending aid to his country.

tehrantimes.com...
edit on 2-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

Good Gods man do you even have a clue as to what your ranting about The United States has been sending Aid to Somalia since the 1970s. Both Governmental and private charity .
edit on 6/2/2012 by DarkStormCrow because: none

edit on 6/2/2012 by DarkStormCrow because: spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69

I agree that it may start in the middle east. If you have ever read that Road To Persia thing you will know that Iran is the prize and Syria must be dealt with first. I cant see America and Israel attacking with full force though because surely they wouldnt be able to pull it off without looking like the war mongers that they are.

China and Russia trade with Stria and Iran and do not want america messing with them so it is a real problem. russia does actually care about Syria and Iran as allies. so does China.

And I did say in my opening post that zedong is dead. Long dead. China and the Chinese are fine. They are more than fair. I dont see why they dont get the Reserve Currency now. America is not coming back. And if you think China is going to sit around playing second fiddle to America then I think you are wrong. Their rise has been unlike any other nation. They are genius. They have risen against all odds. America had all the cards and still managed to fail. I dont know why anyone has any faith left in America. Why would they?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by GrandHeretic

Why woluld China attack Europe?

Why not them and friend nuke America? Both coasts? Why bother with Europe?

China may be able to do some damage with Nukes and we may suffer for generations because of it but China would be obliterated in any exchange like that. Where is your head in all of this?

Did you see what America did in WWII? When someone threatens to wipe out western civilization and they start down that path there is no country on the planet capable of waging treachery and war against an enemy like America is.

We just found out about the stealth bomber 20 odd years ago. Can you imagine what we have now? If mortally threatened, I think America would open up such a can of whoop a** that even our most battle hardened enemies would tremble with fear. I personally never want to see it happen.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Russia has a s*** load of whoop azz weaponry.Check Scalar/Tesla weapons.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You do realize that the US is one of the leading countries in aid to Somalia and has been for years?

US Aid Horn Of Africa

Where were you when the famine was on? Sitting back and pondering.

Iran helped,glad some countries dont want something in return. Iran provides alot of genuine Aid.

He briefed the Somali officials on the humanitarian aid that the Islamic Republic has so far sent to the famine-wracked African country, saying Iran will continue sending aid cargos to Somalia and is ready to help steer the country through the crisis. The Somali prime minister thanked Iran for sending humanitarian aid to Somalia and asked the Iranian nation and government to keep on sending aid to his country.

tehrantimes.com...

Good Gods man do you even have a clue as to what your ranting about The United States has been sending Aid to Somalia since the 1970s. Booth Governmental and private charity .
edit on 6/2/2012 by DarkStormCrow because: none

I said where were you in the famine.

And Im not looking for links. I remember it specifically. It was killing me. It is one of the reasons I hate your government. One of many.

Your Aid is a scam. Only for gain and explotation.

Do you remember the famine? I do. It made me really sad.

And I dont care what shady scams your Government has been running since the 70's. Good job btw
they are working great.

America has failed as superpower. You have had long enough and blown it. Look at your economy. How long do we wait before you guys are better? How long do developing nations wait?

Hand over the Reserve to China. You dont deserve it. You will deserve it less by the day. That is the only way out. To ask for help. If not,you are doomed.

Borrowing money to send aid wont help you. i cant believe you send military aid to Pakistan.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

British empire mass murdered 1.8 billion indians.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69

China may be able to do some damage with Nukes and we may suffer for generations because of it but China would be obliterated in any exchange like that. Where is your head in all of this?

Did you see what America did in WWII? When someone threatens to wipe out western civilization and they start down that path there is no country on the planet capable of waging treachery and war against an enemy like America is.

We just found out about the stealth bomber 20 odd years ago. Can you imagine what we have now? If mortally threatened, I think America would open up such a can of whoop a** that even our most battle hardened enemies would tremble with fear. I personally never want to see it happen.

So,Im pretty sure you ignored my question yet your post has a rude smiley. hmm

So I guess you are saying I am right. China would not strike Europe. They would go for a kill shot right away. they would shoot for the head. America. The West and East coast. No more New York. No more LA.

And why do you think you should not have to pay your debts? Do you think you can? How?

do you think you can just start war because you are out of money and China has bought your Government?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

British royal family and Rothschild are the head of the hydra.Chinese should go for the head.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

No Europe should not help.

There is no need for any war in the first place.

Greed has poisoned mens hearts, we have lost the way.

K

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69

So,Im pretty sure you ignored my questiomn yet your post has a rude smiley. hmm

So I guess you are saying I am right. China would not strike Europe. They would go for a kill shot right away. they would shoot for the head. America. The West and East coast. No more New York. No more LA.

And why do you think you should not have to pay your debts? Do you think you can? How?

do you think you can just start war because you are out of money and China has bought your Government?

Do you really believe that would be a kill shot? The United States has destroyers, nuclear subs, and fleets of soldiers all around the world. If one weapon ever goes off on US soil the US Military will bring a world of HURT onto the attacking nation... Why would anyone EVER want to attack the United States? My Govt. has demonstrated how crazy they are, why would China put themselves in that position? They would sufffer tremendous loss if they ever attacked usa... Its lose lose for both nations.... Whenever you have nations with the military power that USA, Russia and China have, if they ever go toe to toe there will NEVER be a winner, if anything, the world will all suffer from the crazy retaliatory acts the others do on one another...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

British royal family and Rothschild are the head of the hydra.Chinese should go for the head.

I have not really read about hydra.

But yeah,I think a state should be seperated from its people hey.

It would be great if we could arrest all the people responsible for all the finacial problems and the elites that pull the strings and make the wars. There is no need for anyone to get hurt.

It still does not pay Americas debt though. Or fix any of its other many problems. I cant see America doing anuthing but getting worse.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

Russia has a s*** load of whoop azz weaponry.Check Scalar/Tesla weapons.

Sure they do but what makes you think Russia would be on the Team China? How about India for that matter?

If there was a World War, I think either Russia or India would be in opposition to China and that would make it very interesting because both of those have land bridges to China. Historically, China and India are very weary of each others intentions so I think India at the very least would be on the opposing team.

I do not think Russia will want to play 2nd fiddle to a China Super Power with China right on their back door so I think Russia would be on Team America along with India. I could be wrong but don't think any nation in that part of the word wants to see a China rise with almost unlimited power like America has right now.

There is just too much historical bad blood between all those land border nations to think they will all be on the same team.

We all better hope it doesn't come to a World War. I am personally sick of war and I think we need to find a better way to come out of the current economic chaos but I am not optimistic.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Which Famine there have been many, which famine was killing you I will look up the number for US aid for thos years and post them here.

If the famine was killing you what did you do to help did you volunteer to go to Somalia to help deliver aid or anything.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
At the rate we are going there will not be anyone left to help us as it will the the US against the whole world. How may countries can you name that we have NOT pissed off?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Yeah,the military would still be cool. but imagine what it would do to you guys. You would all be in shock. Demoralized. In a panic. It would be my first move.

China has alot of people. They know they can lose a few. They have also never been sentimental about human life. They know you will strike back.

But a salvo that took out New York and LA would mess you guys up. Russia would take Alaska. All of your allies would surender. Your leaders would be in a position where they would look bad to continue. And after all,by neoamerican logic,dropping the bomb is actually the nice thing to do because it saves lives. Would they risk more deaths? Or do the right thing like Japan and give up?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Russia is on no one's team.It does not trust usa,china.India govt is american puppets. Russians will let the chinese absorb the nuclear assault and go and secure the spoils essentially both the north american and chinese lands .Its lose lose for west and china and win win for Russia.

We all better hope it doesn't come to a World War. I am personally sick of war and I think we need to find a better way to come out of the current economic chaos but I am not optimistic.

British royal family and Rothschild want a world war.USA is the arm of the Rothschild and will be sacrificed in order to weaken Russia.Read it again weaken Russia.Then possibly they might use China to attack Russia.IF china refuses then british will use covert bioweapons to destroy china.IF china agrees then again it will be destroyed in the russian bio and nuclear strike.

Main goal of Rothschild seems to be to weaken and shatter Russia and there are willing to sacrifice the american and chinese pawns to take out Russia. Refer to remote viewer Tim Rifat.
edit on 2-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
A world without america.Would be a very scary place.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Instead of trying to insult and down play the importance of the United States, a simple thank you and be on your way is sufficient enough.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

reply to post by jhn7537

Yeah,the military would still be cool. but imagine what it would do to you guys. You would all be in shock. Demoralized. In a panic. It would be my first move.

China has alot of people. They know they can lose a few. They have also never been sentimental about human life. They know you will strike back.

But a salvo that took out New York and LA would mess you guys up. Russia would take Alaska. All of your allies would surender. Your leaders would be in a position where they would look bad to continue. And after all,by neoamerican logic,dropping the bomb is actually the nice thing to do because it saves lives. Would they risk more deaths? Or do the right thing like Japan and give up?

Find me a nation that wouldnt be demoralized or shocked due to 2 nuclear weapons??? What your stating would happen to anyone.... But the difference is, the US has the military to be able to retaliate much worse... If a China goes that far they mind as well finish us off, becuase the United States will join up, all men within this country will enlist and we will get back into our WWII mind set where everyone stopped everything back home and put all the effort into fighting for our well being and freedom... If China ever attacked USA with Nukes it would be their biggest mistake and it would be a death wish...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

China has 3000 nukes.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Which Famine there have been many, which famine was killing you I will look up the number for US aid for thos years and post them here.

If the famine was killing you what did you do to help did you volunteer to go to Somalia to help deliver aid or anything.

I am not surpised you dont know. Actually,I am a little. It was recent and big news.

And it is depressing that you say "which one was I at" I was just about to say Im surprised that you didnt tell me to become a missionary. Then I looked up. People like you....

You really dont care do you?

You think that we must want something to care about something. It is an American mentality for the most part but it is a disease.

A social conscience does not need to be linked to your id. It does not have to stem from some selfish motivation. From what you said I can only assume that you do not do anything or care about anything unless you can get something from it.

And as I just pointed out. The Aisd Workers are the problem.

Or is it that you people do not like being reminded of the scarlet livery that you wear? Is that it. Dont want to hear anout thousands of starving children while we are all sitting around patting ourselved on the back because our Governments send aid to somalia since the 70s. You dont want to hear or care do you? That is why you parrot the what do you have to complain about line and the missionary line.

So if you have all your needs met,you dont care about anyone else? Is that what you are saying?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join