It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by realchangein2100
How easily we forget about how America saved Europe from a nazi dictatorship.Jump on the hate wagon..go ahead.Just don't cry to the US when you need help.The author of this thread hates America.I can see through the web you are trying to spin.

Excuse me?
America didnt do sh*t

We as europeans owe our lives to, british, french, canadian and deserted irish people

Sure america joined in some point, but it was just to give Hitler's men a final blow.
They ain't no heroes for doing that, hah!

They wanted a part of the glory but took it all, thats sad and pethatic

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HellaKitty

You're excused.Pick up a book sometime.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

pick up a book.Look at a graph.Do some research.America saved Europe from oppression.We gave you the shirt off our back.This is how people repay...with insults and cold shake.It's okay,we'll still be there when you need us..just like a parent to a child.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

pick up a book.Look at a graph.Do some research.America saved Europe from oppression.We gave you the shirt off our back.This is how people repay...with insults and cold shake.It's okay,we'll still be there when you need us..just like a parent to a child.

You can't really be this stupid can you?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

That was a good one.. Oh wait you were serious weren't you? Oh dear.

Listen here buddy. It wasn't the USA that saved Europe by any stretch of the imagination. It was Europe who fought Germany at its peak, blunted it and wore down the German war machine. It was Russia who kicked the Germans back to Berlin.

The US had some part to play in the counter attacks of '44 but by then Germany had been bled white and was reeling from Russian advances in the East.

It wasn't the US that saved Europe it was Britain and Irish soldiers (Over 50,000 Irish signed up straight away and then our armed forces just seeped away to Britain during the war. We lost 60,000 Soldiers and over 80,000 Conscripts to Britain) who took a beating. It was the French, Polish and Greek Rebels who destroyed German railway lines and disrupted troop movements. It was the remnant of the French army who charged so enraged across Europe.

The US provided raw materials and some serious manpower granted but you didn't 'save' us by a long shot. Germany was faltering under the British, Indian, Egyptian advances in N. Africa and the Soviet Storm across Eastern Europe.

I suppose it was China who saved you guys in Asia? It was them who fought Japan to a standstill and drew in a lot of manpower from Japan during the war. So, by your logic, shouldn't you guys be grateful to China?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
According to the posts in this thread and many others...I think the US should pull back, ignore the rest of the world and just take care of it's own......Good luck.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
TS has no idea what he is talking about

i suggest he read a book on foreign policy. To many children in here its laughable

most European powers are in NATO they would be on the United States side in a world war III. Also a one world currency is being planned and the debt is on purpose and china will have to liquidate their foreign exchange holdings of US dollars in the near future after the US dollar is removed as the world reserve currency to make way for the SDR. that should happen after china by 2015 has their currency in the major currencies under the SDR umbrella and can be exchanged for either of the powerful currencies.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
Listen here buddy. It wasn't the USA that saved Europe by any stretch of the imagination. It was Europe who fought Germany at its peak, blunted it and wore down the German war machine. It was Russia who kicked the Germans back to Berlin.

Blunt it? Is that what you Eurpoeans call it? Germany was kicking your collective asses. France and the Low Countries were completely overrun and occupied. England was on the ropes.

Any "blunting" was done by Russia.

The US had some part to play in the counter attacks of '44 but by then Germany had been bled white and was reeling from Russian advances in the East.

Sorry, but the US was fighting the Germans since 1942. Google "Operation Torch". And the US was supplying Russia and England with supplies. So much for your "some part".

It wasn't the US that saved Europe it was Britain and Irish soldiers (Over 50,000 Irish signed up straight away and then our armed forces just seeped away to Britain during the war. We lost 60,000 Soldiers and over 80,000 Conscripts to Britain) who took a beating. It was the French, Polish and Greek Rebels who destroyed German railway lines and disrupted troop movements. It was the remnant of the French army who charged so enraged across Europe.

British and Irish, huh? Musta forgot about the Canadians. You know, the guys at Juno. 6 June 1944. It was in all the papers.

French Army charging across Europe? Know how many French troops landed on D-Day? About 200.

Any "charging so enraged across Europe" was done by US and British Forces.

The US provided raw materials and some serious manpower granted but you didn't 'save' us by a long shot. Germany was faltering under the British, Indian, Egyptian advances in N. Africa and the Soviet Storm across Eastern Europe.

Yeah.

I suppose it was China who saved you guys in Asia? It was them who fought Japan to a standstill and drew in a lot of manpower from Japan during the war. So, by your logic, shouldn't you guys be grateful to China?

Every spoken to a Chinese person that was alive during that time in China. I have. They are very grateful for the US and what we did over there to fight the Japanese.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Outofcontrol

I live in the UK, and I can honestly tell you that Cameron is trying to start a major World War with the USA Presidents help.
We can feel the thing building here in the UK every day that goes by, Cameron wants a war ASP simply because he has got the UK money situation in such a mess he has the strange idea that a war will help take our minds of it.
Yes I know it sounds odd, but Cameron has been playing Computer war games for 30 years, he spends nearly 9 hours each day still playing war with friends on the net all over the world.
Cameron thinks a war like WW3 will be fine, it's only a game, he wont get hurt, he will be in a UK Bunker they have just built near London for a sum of 137 billion quid.
We have never been led by a mad PM before, but this guy sure is stupid, he closes Hospitals and War ships and RAF bases down to save money, then sends money saved to international terror groups to help them buy rockets and guns.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Without Lend-Lease, the Allies would have had a much harder time surviving until the formal US entry into the war. That takes nothing away from the sacrifices of those fighting the Germans beforehand, especially from the Commonwealth countries, but had the US remained truly neutral and not entered the war, the Russians never make it to Germany.

Anyway, in terms of World War III, it looks like a real possibility they will if things follow their present course. If the attack against Turkey is the trigger, NATO will be drawn in, and even as the war expands as Syria potentially attacks Israel, I can't see Europe taking the position of fighting A but not B. The command structures are too entwined in the West.

Of course, all this assumes in the current scenario that the Russians agree to play. As arrogant as this sounds, if it ends up being the west versus Syria and any combination of Iran, Egypt, and Pakistan, who I think people forget, it probably remains a regional conflict although a terribly devastating one.

I sort of find myself wondering if it isn't more like the US and Europe get drawn into this, and you see things like China acting on Taiwan and Russia moving maybe into Ukraine, Belarus, or Georgia. Then, you'd see the real argument as I think the US might want to contain and I'm pretty sure Europe wouldn't.

So I guess it really depends how it happens. I do think Europe wants no piece of Russia.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

news.ninemsn.com.au...

They are the people that offer aid to almost everyone in natural disasters. Where are most other countries. Europe, Australia, Asia? Who is going to take up the slack, if the USA pulls all itself back inside their country? Come on Aussies... I do know some Aussies and they are great people. Worked there and New Zealand too.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

This is the friendship australia will receive from china.

China will buy up all of austrailias resources then have you aussies do all the grunt labor for petty wages and you will all be managed by chineses managers. If you aussies don't like it china will build a military base in australia to beat you aussies into submission. All your resources will not benefit your people but the chinese homeland.

If you look at the current state of the world today you can pretty much figure out how it will look when china takes over.

But go ahead and be delusional… the chinese are hungry, they will take all our resources and our women

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join