It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

The americans starve North Korea with sanctions.

Jung Il and communism do that just fine!

And like I said,even the Aussie billionaires are with me.

Does your dad know a few? I bet they hold stock in American companies!

you guys are screwed and we know it. I think you do too.

If we get REALLY desperate we’ll just take your stuff and mine your country for what its worth! The rest we'll take through McDonalds franchises! No worries here!

Who would stop us?

edit on 2-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Your English pretty good.

Thing is, I don't think you're Australian, mate.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I'll say this much... If you didnt hate us (US citizens) at the start of the day, you definitely hate us now... You have been taking it for the last day, so Ill give you props there, but I still believe your thoughts are twisted...
edit on 2-6-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Here read this

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Are you truly that clueless...? What makes you think China and the US will be duking it out anytime soon? We will fight eventually im sure, but I highly doubt it will be within 20 years. China is not a dumb nation, they will not start a war with a superior force who owes them money, that would be absurd. Also I dont know what kind of crack you are smoking but the US military is still the powerhouse in the world whether you like it or not.

China is so far behind the US in military technology its not even funny, they have 1 carrier for crying out loud, and thats an old carrier that they restored! If China wants to attack the US then let them do it, if they truly desire the end of their nation then by all means attack us.

Also how would Australia benefit from severing its ties with the US just to kiss Chinas behind? Is the Australian nation full of cowards who just want to run to the next world power? The US is by no means a golden standard to which every nation should look up to but to say that China is any better is ludicrous.. The only reason China does not have bases around the world is because they have no military prowess. They have a large army yet that army is composed of soldiers with ancient weaponry from WW2, If China had a military like the US then they would have bases on every continent just as we do.. Part of being the world power is showing your dominance, we didnt become the world power by sitting on the sidelines and watching the show.. no we took it, we went in head first and showed everyone why we are the world power, if you dont like it thats too bad.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
The americans starve North Korea with sanctions. They do their best. And this thread is not about North Korea bashing so please dont start on that. They,just like Iran have done nothing in a long time. Look at poor Cuba. The US should not starve these people.

And like I said,even the Aussie billionaires are with me.

you guys are screwed and we know it. I think you do too.

The US has offered to lift sanctions and provide aid to NK dozens of times, in return for an agreement to halt nuclear and ballistic missile tests. They would come to some arrangement and then a week or so later NK would conduct a nuclear/missile test.

Incidentally China is able to extract concessions from the US by acting as a mediator between them and NK. As far as China is concerned everything is fine just the way it is; they very much like their little irritating buffer state. Thus North Koreans continue to starve to death and when they manage to escape their awful country, China is kind enough to send them back home to be shot or have biological weapons tested on them. What a good friend to have.

China or the US... who would I rather be allied with...

It's a toughie.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

U.S. military bases? Lets see 1914 to 1945, Europe initiates two world wars. An unending litany of various wars for 100's of years. A U.S. military presence from 1945 until the present? Zero wars,,,,No country that I am aware has been attacked when a U.S./N.A.T.O. base has been present in that country, ever......

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I would imagine it would go like this.. Update the names and couple the fact Putin is back in power.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
What makes you think we WANT your help? Lol. We already occupy Germany, England and Italy. We have also previously almost single handedly defeated or rescued every nation on your continent... Just keep the checks coming and let's us worry about the actual fighting, thanks.

And china and the us are not going to war any time soon. Yes, china will pass us economically soon but their military is a joke compared to ours. They have a lot of people but unless their invading one of there neighbors they have absolutely no way to get them anywhere. China would be hard-pressed to stretch their supply line long enough to invade an African country, let allow the most advanced (nobody even comes close) military in the world. Don't believe everything you see in the paper. Were quite secure (militarily at least).

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You really believe our own BULLS#!% don't you?

Without the United States the Chinese would not be able to sell their goods. The U.S. is by far the Number ONE ECONOMY even in these tough economic times...Yet the U.S. Economy is Rapidly recovering. And as with every other time in History that the U.S. Economy turns around...EVERY OTHER WORLD ECONOMY ALSO TURNS AROUND. And this is usually accompanied by a World Changing Release of Technology that has been developed by either U.S. Business or a Release o U.S. Military High Technology...and from what I have heard and hope is true...will be a U.S. Military Release of Clean and Green ENERGY PRODUCTION.

You talk about China and Australia as best buddies...YEAH! RIGHT! Like China...with a population nearing 2 Billion...and they ALWAYS UNDERSTATE their REAL POPULATION NUMBERS...gives much credence to Australia's 22 Million People. This number of people is the equal to the number of people in several variations of just TWO UNITED STATES CITIES...never mind STATES.

And to get a better perspective on things...the U.S. Population is just above 300 Million as apposed to China's almost 2 Billion...yet...the United States has a larger Economy than China...a MUCH GREATER MILITARY than China and the United States does not need either China or Australia to continue being Number One across the Board. China DEPENDS ON THE U.S. MILITARY to protect their Oil shipments as well as shipments of Chinese Goods.

You cannot compare China and Australia together in ANYWAY CLOSE TO U.S. Economic and Military power. Chinese lending of Money to the U.S. has placed the Chinese in a bad position. In a period of a WEEK....the U.S. could stop making Loan Payments...Stop buying any and all Chinese Goods and China's ECONOMY WOULD COLLAPSE!

Now what could China do about it? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! If they went to WAR...the U.S. Military would wipe them out. If they took it up a step and went Nuclear...the U.S. ABM SYSTEM would drop everything China Launched at us. But still...even knowing all this...China decided the best and safest place to invest their Money was in Loans to the United States. Why...because History shows that every time the U.S. comes out of an Economic Down Turn...it comes back TWICE AS STRONG!

The U.S. Military has Sources of Viable Clean Energy...it has not released this Tech. because of the Military Applications...and this is understandable...but even without releasing Cold Fusion or Einstein-Bose CONDENSATE based Energy Production Tech...and there is alot of other programs that are Decades if not CENTURIES AHEAD of the competition...they could release...ULTRA-HIGH TECH AND EFFICIENT SOLAR ENERGY GENERATION. We have it and we could release it...all we need is NSA APPROVAL as or those of you who do not know...there are NUMEROUS NEED TO KNOW SECURITY LEVELS ABOVE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

So...you keep on believing that CHINA is your buddies and when the day comes...we will be their to RESCUE YOUR ASS! Because again...look at History...and see what happens to BUDDIES OF CHINA!? China is a country that had NO PROBLEM AT ALL MURDERING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF THEIR OWN KIDS WHO PROTESTED IN TIANANMEN SQUARE! They came at night...shot 16 to 23 year olds dead and burried them in Mass Graves. THIS IS THE COUNTRY YOU ADVOCATE AS YOUR FRIEND? SICK! Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick
What makes you think we WANT your help? Lol. We already occupy Germany, England and Italy. We have also previously almost single handedly defeated or rescued every nation on your continent... Just keep the checks coming and let's us worry about the actual fighting, thanks.

Actually we only intervened when it directly affected our interests. Last I checked we didnt enter either war at the outset but only years later.

Had it not been for the determination of survival by several european nations there would have been nothing for the US to assist.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I do not think the US will be an active member of the next WW...

My reason "why" is that the only reason we do not have another WW, is 'Because" of the US's unwarranted involvement in other countries finances and materialist supports..

IN other words y attrition, the only reason we are not at a world war (WW), is "because" of our fingers in other countries pies..

In order then for WWIII to happen, my country must then fall into financial ruin, with hyperinflation, this would force us to withdraw our troops form overseas at a furious rate, and would have to begin to deal with small isolated factions within our own country (pockets of uprisings) that POTUS would use as an excuse to declare Marshal Law,thus eliminating personal freedoms, and with all the laws written, to place POTUS as ruler over our country(illegally BTW, as Marshal law is against the Constitution, and the first idiot to use it was Abe Lincoln in case you didn't know it)

I am not of the mind that America will be part of WWII, in fact I'm of the mind that we will be too busy with internal affairs because THAT would be the only way WWII could start..

We are the last lynch pin to such a thing happening...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Wouldn't all this silliness depend on who was actually the aggressor should a real WWIII happen? The Western countries share too many of the same core ideals, which would make it hard for them not to support one another over a threat like a Communist China or some other non-Western country.

All this is moot till someone else develops a maritime and air force to challenge the USN and USAF. Till some other country can control the Sea and Air like the U.S. does, there will be no "World War". Quite frankly, I'm not seeing it. No other country can put up the global military presence like the U.S. currently can. We fought 3 major conflicts, halfway around the world in the last 25 years without too much stress. Till someone else can come close to that, I won't be worried. China and Russia would have major logistical problems just moving most of their armed forces from the Eastern to Western ends of their respective countries, let alone halfway round the globe.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Wow, ANOTHER Anti-US thread from you! Sweet!! I never get tired of these.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarpeLibertas

As an irish american, I know the struggles of "Na Troboli" told first hand. And the struggles that have followed to this day.

As an 'Irish American' I bet you know eff all about 'Na Trioblóidí, it was scum bags like you thinking you knew all about it that caused so much trouble in the first place.

Your lucky you didn't meet me face to face and say that!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by UltraDOSEcious

You said we never made an effort for peace…I proved you wrong! Now you want what...reparations?

No, if America was sorry about anything it would cease do these things.

The same thing that would happen in any country because (this is a FACT people like you purposely ignore) as a percentage of GDP, US isn’t that much different in spending that many other countries!!

Saudi Arabia (highest as % of GDP by your graph) GDP = 0.677 trillion
U.S. (2nd highest) GDP = 15 trillion

Seems like apples and oranges to me. Besides, these budgets are what is disclosed, and I know you're intelligent enough to know that the U.S. is pretty liberal with covert operations and black money.

Considering the US is the SUPER POWER of the WORLD I’d say as a PERCENTAGE we get a lot of bang for our buck!

If by bang for our buck you mean murdering thousands of innocent people, then yes, we are quite efficient at that. Glad you are proud of it.

I don't understand this obsession with being a superpower anyway. Seems pretty useless if we want to evolve past this animal based, "Alpha Male" oriented mindset on international policies which you seem so infatuated with.

Stop drinking the left’s Kool Aid, bro!

How do you know where I get my kool-aid from? I take information and form my own opinions. I do not claim to know everything, but what I do know is we will always be stuck with the same song and dance if we never change our basic assumptions on international relations.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Um, a) we won't go to war with China. And b) If we did, we could manage quite well on our own, thank you very much!

I do have a question, however.

If Australia was attacked by China, would you require help?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

One of the MAIN reasons why the U.S. turned Isolationist after WWI was we saw WWII coming as these European Countries you speak of...would not have needed our help for s WWII since if they had LISTENED to us...they would have not provided the ENVIRONMENT....ie....extremely high payments imposed on a Defeated Germany that created a New Hardcore NATIONALISTIC PARTY...HITLER, NAZIS AND THUS WWII.

Europeans in general have NEVER been able to make the right decisions as far as preventing or Starting a WAR! But some European countries were great COLLABORATORS! They had no problem shipping off their Jews to Germany where they were then sent to Death Camps.

But hey...Europe has been getting a Free Ride all these years. Wen the U.S. FEL system goes online and we can actually start spending money on OUR INFRASTRUCTURE instead of constantly cleaning up European Messes....then we will all hear the whining and Bitching and Moaning....as they will have to fend for themselves as we will not make this Military Tech. AVAILABLE TO ANY BUT CANADA...since there are already two land based FELS and one is in Alaska...the other is in Canada. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

WW3, if it does occur, will only last a couple hours tops. There wont be time to mobilize conventional weapons. This whole topic shows a misunderstanding of what escalation of modern weaponry means. If you think there will be another world war duked out with infantry and air fighters you are sadly mistaken.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SanguineDenial

WW3, if it does occur, will only last a couple hours tops. There wont be time to mobilize conventional weapons. This whole topic shows a misunderstanding of what escalation of modern weaponry means. If you think there will be another world war duked out with infantry and air fighters you are sadly mistaken.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join