It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by Germanicus

No it isn't the IMF isn't a US government function nor is our central banking system, the Federal Reserve.The fed is private and thus are exempt from American policy.Which is why people disappear or die when the try for and audit the Fed.Theres your crux, theres your monsters.They are responsible for black funding which is how TRILLIONS of dollars can disappear.
The IMF is the NATO of banking from 188 nations headed by a woman from France that is headquartered here.Their main function apparently is the redistribution of wealth their biggest borrowers being Greece,Ireland ,Portugal,Romania and Ukraine

look into which Government funds the IMF the most. And

A second criticism is that the United States’ transition to neoliberalism and global capitalism also lead a change in the identity and functions of international institutions like the IMF. Because of the high involvement and voting power of the United States, the global economic ideology could effectively be transformed to match the US's. This is consistent with the IMF’s function change during the 1970s after the Nixon Shock ending the Bretton Woods system. Another criticism is that allies of the United States are able to receive bigger loans with fewer conditions[4

en.wikipedia.org...

The IMF is a tool of the Imperial US Banks. Nothing more. They are evil. They are the US Government.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

China has been "hyped" as a potential enemy. Assuming an unwavering will, risky on my part, there is zero chance of China defeating the U.S. in a war scenario other than invasion of the Chinese homeland. On the other hand, about a week or two of attacking Chinese infrastructure, railroad bridges, dams and means to transport food to the major population centers, all the U.S. would have to do is sit back and wait for the food riots and general governmental collapse, then China is rendered "ineffective", at least internationally. Local war lords, military juntas etc. taking over. Much like in the Pre-Maoist days....

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So why should any Nation help America when they face China very soon?

Who says we would need help?

Just sayin’!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

What do you mean who was the enemy? Im from Australia. Japan was the enemy. And Germany was the enemy.

I wasn't sure, that's why I asked.

I'm pleased you cleared up my confusion.

The Rats Of Tobruk kicked German ass like nobody else.

Australian fighting forces have repeatedly proven themselves to be fearsome and loyal and a most formidable foe to those they have faced.

and Im no Hitlere fan. I think he did some good things and he achieved alot but Im no fan. What do you mean by that question?

Pretty straight forward questions about The Spanish Civil War, there's no hidden agenda or intent.

It is a shame that discussion and debate about Hitler has to be restricted to the 'he's evil incarnate' dogma but I guess that's a discussion for another thread really.
edit on 2/6/12 by Freeborn because: fix quote

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

And the FED funds the IMF not taxpayer money.
Maybe we should retract all forgiveness of debt from WW II then?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gauss

Originally posted by ANIMALM0THR

Europe was so scared of Hitler they handed him The Rhineland, Austria, and the Czech Replublic on a silver platter just so they could avoid warfare with Germany. You want to call America and Americans cowards but lest you forget we had to go in and rescue your dandy countries b/c you wouldnt stand up for yourselves in beginning of it. Funny how you don't mention that.

Whether you like it or not, the USA played a HUGE role in ending world war II. I am not ignorantly saying that we did it alone, to say that is almost as absurd as saying that the Allies had world war II all but won until the USA jumped in. Had Hitler had to face the USSR alone on 1 front, who knows what would have happened.

Whether you like it or not, the USA played an integral role in the liberation of Europe. Ever hear of D-Day?

You can hate the USA all you want, but at least get your history right.

Have you seen how China treats its own citizens?

Have you seen how soft and pathetic Europeans are in general? What makes you think we need your bull# alliances to fight anyone? We single handidly took down Iraq in 3 weeks while we were kicking ass in Afganistan. Our army is hardcore and our soldiers are bad ass mother#ers. I'd love to see china try to invade America. Our street gangs would kick the # out of Chinese police/military alone. Unlike you soft ass pacifist cowards, we are a violent nation. We love guns. We love UFC.

I've been to europe. I'm a head taller than everyone. All the Europeans in the streets parted when me and my cousins were rolling through. Except for Scotland and England, everywhere I went, you all look malnourished. You all have #ty ass tattoos. Your men dress like sissies/dandies/women. They like to smile, and dance, and a bunch of naively happy pussies.

Come to Los Angeles dressed in your capri shorts, baby blue collared shirt, mowahawk mullet hair, seashell necklaces, and you'll get the # kicked out of you. Take a visit to the hospital, on us.

My point is, our general populace's are quite different. If push came to shove, you'd definitly want us on your side. Its a fact. Would we want you on ours? maybe to do the dishes or our laundry.
edit on 2-6-2012 by ANIMALM0THR because: mispell

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why some people get so sick and tired of America(ns?). I've been fortunate enough not to run into this kind of crap during my stay here, so I'll go out on a limb and give the benefit of doubt, and say that most Americans aren't like this person.

Ha.

I guess he did not see them in the streets of Austria cheering the German Army in.

And I agree. Most Americans are awesome. I think some of the loudest are the ones that give them a bad name.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Originally posted by UltraDOSEcious
reply to post by RSF77

I have to say Raptors and anything else that costs tens of millions of dollars just to kill people is a huge piece of crap. The investments in R&D and cost of the equipment itself reaches in the hundreds of millions.

Think of how that money could be used positively in society instead of mass murder for BS reasons.

HUGE pieces of crap.

You are entitled to your opinion. I'm not a fan of these pointless wars, but I have no problem with my country having the best military in a violent, wretched world.
edit on 2-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

I wonder if the world would be less violent without American military bases all over the world; you know, bases in other people's countries.

Too bad we won't find out, since we won't be the ones to take the first step towards peace.

...not to mention the economy runs off of the military, but that's a little too off topic.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Too many detractors of US participation always give us credit for D-Day the Sixth of June in Europe but either choose to ignore or are ignorant of the ferocity and shear brutality of what went on in the Pacific.

What are the maps trying to prove?

Are you saying America saved us all? Is that what you are saying? Is that why you think you can act like jerks?

America did not save Australia.

And nobody is saying that America did not contribute. Maybe its not so much a superiority complex as much as you have an inferiority complex. You certanly have cognitive disonance.

Nobody is disresping America. You are disrespecting the rest of us. As usual.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraDOSEcious

I wonder if the world would be less violent without American military bases all over the world; you know, bases in other people's countries.

You mean the bases they welcome?

Too bad we won't find out, since we won't be the ones to take the first step towards peace.

Like when Obama was on his around-the-world apology tour?

...not to mention the economy runs off of the military, but that's a little too off topic.

Ridiculous! The GDP drives the economy…

edit on 2-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

What makes you think the US and china will go to war? China probably will decline somewhat over the next 50 years...demography is destiny. If you look at the average age and percentage of working people to pensioners, The US is in a much better position 20 years from now. The worrying thing about china is the higher percentage of males to females due to the one child policy. Australia will have lots of friends (and protectors) across the globe due to all the natural resources, but to say Australia can't be conquered is ridiculous. A few coastal cities could be bombed conventionall and easily cut off from the rest of the country. Not exactly hard to get a foothold in Oz.

A sudden or prolonged collapse of the US would be catastrophic for the world. Even if you don't like America's world of today, a power vacuum always leads to wars as many jockey to replace the old order. Wars would rage for decades to secure resources, trade routes, security, etc. but I don't see that happening...maybe America's hegemony will even become greater as the rest of the world ages and struggles to maintain GDP growth. Latin America will rise, and likely the Muslim world, while Asia continues its roll and support the US order since it maintains security and is peaceful compared to the alternative. Western Europe will decline, while central and eastern Europe grow at a healthy clip and become the focal point of policy in Europe. People have been predicting an Indian surge forever, but I think this is finally at hand in the next 20 years. Probably the main flashpoint in the world will be the disputed India-china borders, as well as Pakistan-India.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Europe, et al, have proven they're not interested in war of any kind. I don't blame them. They've had their fill.

The US hasn't and we're paying for that with continuous conflict in the name of you-name-it, mostly war profit.

Until we have another war on our own soil I believe we will continue to make war on others.

If we start the next world war, I don't expect we'll be helped. We put ourselves in this position.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
In a united Europe anyone that enters into the continent as an enemy would never be in peace again. I tell that to Americans, Chinese, Russia and the demons from hell itself.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

And the FED funds the IMF not taxpayer money.
Maybe we should retract all forgiveness of debt from WW II then?

what forgivness? You made the Poms pay back heaps. I already metioned that. And I said it is the kind of help I would not want.

And are you crazy? The IMF is taxpayer money. Australia was just pressured into doubling its donations by your Government. Taxpayer money.
I already posted a link of how it works. I must have posted that link 100 times on here.

And why are we talking about that now? IMF is US was the point. It is. And they steal taxpayer money.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gauss
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why some people get so sick and tired of America(ns?). I've been fortunate enough not to run into this kind of crap during my stay here, so I'll go out on a limb and give the benefit of doubt, and say that most Americans aren't like this person.

Thank you for the benefit of doubt. The people who take creddit for things they didn't take part in are the worst, next to people who say that if you don't want to invade a country for no reason you are a pacifist.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

It is a shame that discussion and debate about Hitler has to be restricted to the 'he's evil incarnate' dogma but I guess that's a discussion for another thread really.

well I think if it happened now I would be on the right lets just say. Without incriminating myself too much

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by astrocramp

Australia will have lots of friends (and protectors) across the globe due to all the natural resources, but to say Australia can't be conquered is ridiculous. A few coastal cities could be bombed conventionall and easily cut off from the rest of the country. Not exactly hard to get a foothold in Oz.

Yeah,I used the word cant instead of couldnt. I just wanted to say that Japan could not do it. They said it themselves. America acts like they saved us. They did not save us from the Japanese.

We helped each other. Japan attacked Pearl Harbout too you know. We helped America. They did not save us. We owe them nothing.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by malachi777

The Australian government has requested military assistance in the Asian Pacific region, in case China were to provoke war in that region.

You dont know what you are talking about.

I live here. I am informed. The Australian Government has to defend itself for allowing America into pressuring us into it.
Do you know what Australia cares about? Mines. MINIES! Who do we get all our money from? China. CHINA! The mines are what we care about and our economy. We are not scared of China. Dont be absurd. We thank god for China.

China is the reason that we,Australia are number one,happyiest OECD nation. America is not even second.

And America has never saved Australia. Never. We owe you nothing. You owe us.

Obviously, you do not know what you are talking about. This is from your own governments website. Australia requested our assistance and American lives were lost helping your country ward out the bees!

kokoda.commemoration.gov.au...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
For the last time; Germany had not all but defeated the UK (ffs, again, why is it so hard for some people to understand - it's the UK not just England
).
The German Luftwaffe had been defeated and as a result Germany was building defences to protect from an invasion.

Anyone who is suggesting that the USA played no significant role in the defeat of Axis powers during WWII are just as incorrect as those who believe the USA won it all by themselves and that they single handedly saved the world.

It seems that people have to be pro something or anti something nowadays.
No in betweens.
Black or white, no greys.
Me?
I just try to speak as I find and have no particular axe to grind or agenda / dogma etc to follow.

Not hard to understand, or so I thought.

I'm out of this thread.....it's gone completely tits up.
edit on 2/6/12 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I just read that someone thinks we're going to fight with China. That's just ridiculous. Russia taught us you don't fight a country that can retreat indefinitely. Besides, what would be the point?

With China I'm guessing it's cyberwar, but that's pure speculation.

Personally, I'm okay with other countries. I'd rather we stop bombing everybody and focus on getting the planet back on track.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

No I'm not claiming the US saved you all....

Conversely, what they do show is all that some ignore and or play down that the US did do. It might help if you actually learned what real contributions the US did do so as to gain a much greater understanding and command of the topic than just regurgitation of baseless rhetoric

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join