It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Hardly definitive evidence.

Nuclear winter.
en.wikipedia.org...

2007 study on global nuclear war

A study published in the Journal of Geophysical Research in July 2007,[13] Nuclear winter revisited with a modern climate model and current nuclear arsenals: Still catastrophic consequences,[14] used current climate models to look at the consequences of a global nuclear war involving most or all of the world's current nuclear arsenals (which the authors described as being only about a third the size of the world's arsenals twenty years earlier). The authors used a global circulation model, ModelE from the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies, which they noted "has been tested extensively in global warming experiments and to examine the effects of volcanic eruptions on climate." The model was used to investigate the effects of a war involving the entire current global nuclear arsenal, projected to release about 150 Tg of smoke into the atmosphere, as well as a war involving about one third of the current nuclear arsenal, projected to release about 50 Tg of smoke. In the 150 Tg case they found that:

A global average surface cooling of –7°C to –8°C persists for years, and after a decade the cooling is still –4°C (Fig. 2). Considering that the global average cooling at the depth of the last ice age 18,000 yr ago was about –5°C, this would be a climate change unprecedented in speed and amplitude in the history of the human race. The temperature changes are largest over land ... Cooling of more than –20°C occurs over large areas of North America and of more than –30°C over much of Eurasia, including all agricultural regions.

In addition, they found that this cooling caused a weakening of the global hydrological cycle, reducing global precipitation by about 45%. As for the 50 Tg case involving one third of current nuclear arsenals, they said that the simulation "produced climate responses very similar to those for the 150 Tg case, but with about half the amplitude," but that "the time scale of response is about the same." They did not discuss the implications for agriculture in depth, but noted that a 1986 study which assumed no food production for a year projected that "most of the people on the planet would run out of food and starve to death by then" and commented that their own results show that "this period of no food production needs to be extended by many years, making the impacts of nuclear winter even worse than previously thought."

Doesn't make good reading does it and hardly a prospect that even 'the elite' who you summise would survive such an event would hardly be looking forward to.......and what exactly would they gain by manufacturing such an event when they have everything they desire now?
There is absolutely no logic at all in that.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

If Pravda was so good at predicting things then why is it they didn't foresee the Soviet Union/Eastern Europe collapse or their horrible defeat in Afghanistan?

Because of orders from bosses.First it was a pravda interview of an russian economist in the know of classified info. leaked by the russian govt to prepare citizens to transfer their dollars into gold.please read and discuss as it is not pravda opinion but details given by economist.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I enjoy your threads, Germanicus, especially the one about dictatorship. However you did not do your homework on Stalin. As any dictator who kicks away global elite and bankers from the country, starts to build it up and realy care about common people, he is greatly demonized and the history falsified.
Also I would like to add: please be careful and make sure your read the rules. People with your opinions end banned.

And regarding the topic, America will not participate in WW3. It prepares its satellites for the war, it uses radical Islam as a tool, they help it grow, it will be a "Hitler" of WW3.
America attacks only the weak countries, America vs China is not possible.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
Because of orders from bosses.First it was a pravda interview of an russian economist in the know of classified info. leaked by the russian govt to prepare citizens to transfer their dollars into gold

Classified leaked info to prepare citizens to transfer dollars into Gold. This sounds like it was a great tip that some how only the Russians knew even though everything written about it was analyzed and discussed in the West.

BUT, Only Russians knew what it really meant. I think you've watched too many B-Rated cloak and dagger spy flicks

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

If Pravda was so good at predicting things then why is it they didn't foresee the Soviet Union/Eastern Europe collapse or their horrible defeat in Afghanistan?

I predict that more armchair defense analysts will continue to say how great communism is and how great Russian technology is waiting to respawn after being combat ineffective,

This is how world wars start my team is better than their team yadda yadda ya duck and cover incoming round.
edit on 2-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Here we go again, more delusional dreams from the wanna be mandarin agent that supposedly is an Aussie. How many more America hating threads are you gonna start? It still has not sunk into your brainwashed head that the international banksters who rule us, rule you as well?

You believe that you can't be invaded eh? LOL! Your misled assumptions about Red China being some sort of beloved Ally is reckless and suicidal for your Country. If we were to fall, which we won't anytime soon, you would be conquered and subjugated by the Chineses military. Your resources would be sucked dry, and your wildlife eradicated. Hope you like rape camps, cause you would get those in the package deal too you fool.

The USA isn't going anywhere. What, you think that we are just going to lay down and become your lap dogs because you say so? Rest assure that Germany and Great Britain will be fighting right by our side, so you can forget about that pipe dream. Sure, many of us are upset with the direction that the politicians and bankers have taken our Country but you are in error if you believe that we won't unite in order to save our Nation

Foolish mortal, we will reduce you and anyone else to ashes if it comes down to that in order to survive. So keep up your drivel. I told you before you mandarin puppet, you don't speak for all Aussies. Aussies are our brothers, and those brothers are gonna help us weed your kind out over there. Be careful what you wish for friend. We hear your threats clearly and we take note. So keep up the propaganda, you better be able to back it up. You can count on one thing, The USA isn't going anywhere anytime soon. ~$heopleNation

edit on 2-6-2012 by SheopleNation because: Typo

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Until you are threatened unless your leaders are obligated by treaty (which in any real government should mean zip if the situation is wrong) then no,stay out of it.China is playing cold war now and so are we...again. The infrastructure being built up by all the modern cities in China isn't sustainable.Most of China's population is rural,I would pray...and do ..hard.That China's military leadership will not seek a Chung Quo mentality.But as they modernize and build up with the recent influx of money from taking over Hong Kong from England they seem to have vectored all their efforts to expansionism and international obstruction in hot spots where NATO has also been misbehaving.Thank God they aren't effective at innovative advanced tech,just copying it.The corrupt American government is doing the bidding of big money.This can be seen with the recent Debacle with Monsanto and France,I've been watching these guys since they got the bright idea to introduce chemistry to the American diet.
I would also point out to this board to carefully observe the THEL tech that is about to explode on the scene in America's armed forces it looks like a real game changer.
I really am waiting for the legendary 5TH Tier tech to be released to the world,but OLD money is protecting these crown jewels and apparently obstructing science and progress.Tesla's Physics are still secret.
Unfortunately mine is an American view.I have no idea where the Chinese intend to target nukes.If your are going to get hit anyway you might as well deploy defensively
Remember the NORTHWOODS type op could be applied anywhere and may be what has recently been done on 911 (The bastards on both sides would love to hit the olympics)
But I will warn you this.If the US falls and the world is on its own there will be a new dark age.Bad guys aren't afraid of Europe and Might Makes right will rule everywhere.

The information age is rendering an ugly picture of violence and the younger people appear to be motivated to stop it.I applaud you all on this.I am a cold War vet, as such am wary of all.Keep your guard up but by all means stop this f##cking insanity this is what all warriors died for.So that the world wouldn't die as they knew it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ATS stands for Above Top Secret right?

I feel it is slowly turning into Australians Talking S**T.

And to think I actually wanted to visit Australia at some point in my life. Now that I know that there is so much hate and resentment I think I'll visit Europe, instead.
edit on 2-6-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

British royal family and Rothschild are the head of the hydra.Chinese should go for the head.

Someone may have beat me to this but...
When you cut off a hydra's head, 2 more grow in it's place....Go for the heart maybe?
Sorry to go off topic for a minute. I just couldn't let this go.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yep, you've hit the nail on the head.

Is it just me or have you seen the post declaring how EVIL the US is increasing.

To me…that just means I’m on the right side.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

And it is the pravda tabliod not soviet pravda.

Oh, well, then in that case it sounds much more legit.

pravda tabloid

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Climate computer models? I hope it isn't IPCC global warming models.But hemp can be grown in such environment and hemp plant is very versatile and excellent food.Soviets cultivated it in chernobyl.It grows even in South Siberia.

nuclear winter is overrated in my opinion.
www.acceleratingfuture.com...

skeptoid.com...
edit on 2-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Interesting, but any threat of a European counter attack would have to be neutralized before China could consider invading the US. Luckly, for Europe, hundreds of thousands of Americans would line up to fight for their European brothers, millions if the sitting administration wanted US involvement. If China would like a dustup with just the US, I desperately await the hour that the United States can lay China bare, but the US might just wait for Russia to kick the crap out of Europe before we get involved, or perhaps we will sit it out because of the large toll of dealing with China. It's silly, ofcourse the arians claimed neutrality in WWII, it was a win for them either way, but be mindful- 3;16. "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth".

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

Oh no ,Russia will remain contained she will not be allowed to expand like that again, the policies and strategy on this are quite clear.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

And a conservative newspaper newsmax decided to quote it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

I'm not worshipping anyone.
I know pretty well how the battles of WW II turned the war. I know about the importance of the 1940's "Luftschlacht um England" (Battle of England I think) for example so there is no need to school me about WW II Brit.
I explicitly wrote "We owe to the allied forces (including the U.S.)[...]" so I didn't say the U.S. won the war for the allied forces or anything like that.
It would simply be inappropriate for us to openly discuss who exactly beat us where or speculate what their motives were in the grand scheme at that time. We set the world on fire twice that century remember?
This is merely our role in history regarding WW II, no brainwashing.

I still stand to my statement that we are allies nowadays and as allies we will hold our part of the bargain.
edit on 2-6-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You seriously don't see how cornball that whole thing sounds do you?
Well, have at it.

With your overactive imagination you should consider joining the Writers forum here at ATS.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You mean will Germany help, they are the only ones with a real functioning economy...the rest are dying off...

United Europe is dying...

Sniper

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
War is not about who's right it is about who's left.

There's an awful lot of boasting on both sides.

The truth of the matter is I don't think WW III will be won by any side, there'll be so much damage done that both sides will take decades to recover.

And nobody really wants that. All people want to be is super wealthy with their big hundred inch TVs sitting back on the sofa smoking those Cubans on a solid gold toilet.

That's hat people really want.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I know some of you get a big ole grin on your faces thinking Its going to be awesome when the US collapses but little do you know when the states goes down, they are taking the rest of us with them.

and to those who think China is the next big thing, they are making the same mistakes the US did, they are even outdoing them.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join