It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

like your f-22 whose oxygen system is problematic? Yeah the pilot would be more concerned about oxygen and surviving that oxygen deficient coffin than intercepting enemy fighters. and there was a second f-117 damaged by Sam's .

edit on 2-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by SLAYER69

yet lockheed martin used russian scientist's equations . lol.

Yet, the Russians themselves apparently couldnt put two and two together to build one of their own until recently eh?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

russians have plasma stealth for their Kh-101/kh-555 and Kh-90.Plasma Stealth is cheaper than metamaterials used by USA though it is not as quality as american metamaterial .But does not have maintainence hassles like americzan metamaterials.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by JerryB08

like your f-22 whose oxygen system is problematic? Yeah the pilot would be more concerned about oxygen and surviving that oxygen deficient coffin than intercepting enemy fighters. and there was a second f-117 damaged by Sam's .

Sun Tzu said...
Feign weakness when you are strong.

The Art of War..

Eat up the obvious disinformation like manna from heaven. If the Pentagon makes a statement of what's working it's considered propaganda but when the Pentagon reports a supposed problem then it's trustworthy.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Russia's been feigning weaknesses at rate on a mass scale then. Repair your F-22 craptor then talk rah rah rah.

link   

First of all, it's the UK and not England alone, why is that so hard for so many to understand? Secondly, you sir disrespect the memory of all the brave souls who fought in WWII regardless of nationality. There is far more to WWII than that which is brought to you by Hollywood. Really, the level of ignorance, arrogance and even bigotry shown in this thread has passed the humorous stage and is bordering on the worringly alarming. And it seems to have degenerated into a bit of a free for all with anything or anyone being fair game.
edit on 2/6/12 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

UK invading German Europe without US/USSR involvement? Don't make me laugh. The only hope UK had to stay in the war and win was if one or both of them joined.

Also, on your point about USSR needing time to prepare, Russian military was huge at that point, even before WW2. It was the worlds largest and very efficient. Russia had already kicked Japanese ass at the Far East so badly that the Japs gave up any plans to invade Russian land for the rest of the war. The reason why Germany got as far as it did was that for some reason the Russians hadn't built huge defenses to their western border. They were massing their troops in the right place, but basically did nothing to prepare for a German attack. My opinion is that the Russians were massing for an invasion, hoping to take the Germans by surprise and run over a beaten France to the Atlantic.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Shred because: Quote didn't work properly.

link   
Europe is helping America in most of her wars right now.

How should WWIII be any different. I suppose statistically speaking the probability would be leaning towards YES - Europe will stand by her age old ally.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

So Russia brags about what they have been working on and do you honestly believe the US who is often accused here at ATS of relying on too much high tech wouldn't know about such advantages to that type of research?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

So Russia brags about what they have been working on and do you honestly believe the US who is often accused here at ATS of relying on too much high tech wouldn't know about such advantages to that type of research?

Russia is marketing the Pak-Fa and that conventional warfare crap which is useless in a world war.The real things in the russian arsenal are in their underground cities like their torsion/scalar or metamaterial or bioarsenal weaponry . And their civil defence is formidable .

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Russia's been feigning weaknesses at rate on a mass scale then. Repair your F-22 craptor then talk rah rah rah.

Some of our "broken F22 craptors" are already deployed right across the river from Iran. 20 of them if I'm not mistaken.

Crap? More like a destructive work of art.

edit on 2-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I guess the pilots would be more concerned about the oxygen system than Iranian air defences.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

And if and when WW-III broke out those survivors would come crawling out to a world poisoned for thousands of years with Nuclear fallout.

But, I think I've played the game you've based your theories on with my son when he was a teen. Next, you'll probably drag out the highly secretive and dreaded EMP weapons or Tesla Deathray that only the Russians, Chinese and North Korea have developed and have given said secrets to Iran

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

I guess the pilots would be more concerned about the oxygen system than Iranian air defences.

Doesn't seem to stop them from flying them? Regardless if they are telling the truth, I have no doubt it would be quickly fixed; it's supposedly an air filter not an atomic bomb, right? Since you know so much about classified stuff maybe you can tell something the rest of us peons don't know. I've been fairly close to an actual F22 when I was in the USAF and I experienced no sickness, of course I wasn't really allowed to get THAT close.

To call something like this "crap" though, I mean geez. I wouldn't call Russian or Chinese 5th gen fighters crap. Perhaps you are just expressing your bias.
edit on 2-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Actually not.Russian civil defence is extremely formidable .Second ,nuclear fallout of bombs is much cleaner than Fukushima and the Fukushima contamination of jet stream has proven survivable.It proves that nuclear war is survivable and winnable. Third,Russia has Uranus-Neptune square(superpower/victory indicator in world war,same thing made usa a world war) and while USA has pluto(total destruction) in its charts.

Russians will emerge a superpower out of the world war. USA will be destroyed like Nazi Germany. Russians must for saving the world from the Illuminati proceed with the destruction of the parastic Western civilisation.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by Germanicus

We could avoid attack through diplomacy.

Are you S***ting me?

You obviously know nothing about regional politics in this area.

And no. I am not

what do you have trouble with? The fact that we are great friends? Have a masssive amount of Chinese living among us? Do you have trouble that the power of the world has shifted with all the capital to the East. We are the beast in the East. together Australia and China could rule the world along with the othe BRICS nations.

So no, Im not kiidding. China would kill for our support. They would kill for neutrality from us.

You must be a poor diplomat.

The East is the future.

America is the past.

If you truly believe what you are saying how very naive you are. Do you think the Reds would prop up your nation? No! China/Australia rule the world? No! China would suck the life out of your floating rock. Use every resource available in your nation to fuel the prosperity of their own not yours. If this happened be sure of 3 things.

1. Dissent would not be tolerated in any form and Ideological monitors would be everywhere.

2. Goose stepping Chinamen strutting about ensuring productivity while systemically eroding worker safety. All to reach the end goal of selling your slave labor warez to... you guessed it. The USA

3. After the rape of every resource of your floating rock a scorched earth policy to ensure it is forgotten.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

All conventional weapons are crap compared to superweapons ,metamaterials and underground cities.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm serious.

Too many of these people who have played "Commander" over some GPU generated pixel army think they know what the hell they are talking about..

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Oh, okay then. Obviously you are high military brass or part of the Illuminati yourself so I digress.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Considering that many Americans are armed, some heavily, I would be interested in seeing how an invasion were to go. America can not be taken down (through violence from without) without the involvment of nukes, which is why we won't get rid of them.
The end of America will not come from outside of it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

not .My uncle is a agricultural scientist surprised by the magnitude of Fukushima and humans surviving this has amazed them as Fukushima was plutonium based reactors and reactor fuel .At one time he was skeptical and believed in MAD.Now he is of the opinion that the russian civil defence grid will enable survival of considerable population.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join