It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware a rerun of the Great Panic of 2008: Head of World Bank warns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Weird, I cannot access usdebtclock.org, oh well, its old news btw. USD will rise for next few months to half a year more, then ...hmmm what rise must fall, still normal, except - how hard it will fall ?.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
Weird, I cannot access usdebtclock.org, oh well, its old news btw. USD will rise for next few months to half a year more, then ...hmmm what rise must fall, still normal, except - how hard it will fall ?.

The site is slow and i may have botched the link.

try these.

debt clock 1

clock 2

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So,..,.they are still trying to influence through fear. Fear being the use of warning of a financial crisis because they want you and me to believe that without money or THEIR financial system we will be ferked.

Well let the financial system collapse. They have had more than ample time to do what is right yet they still clutch at straws because money is their system of things and they are of the system.
They put money before welfare of you and me.
Sacrificing lives all over the planet whether it be human life, animal life or plant life. They are the locusts that is written about.
The military, of all sides regardless of nationality or sex, they are being played too.

There is a massive deception happening and its blatantly obvious yet readily overlooked because it IS totally obvious.
Some things are best hidden in a place thats is plain view.

Mark my words. Either take what i say and use your loaf or simply dismiss what i am telling you.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
"Craig R. Smith: I believe we are on the edge of another Lehman-type meltdown"

www.examiner.com...

Craig Smith sent out e-mail on June 2nd to his clients...

In thirty years of overseeing Swiss America I have never before sensed the urgent need to communicate recent events with our 40,000 clients as I do today. This is the first urgent warning I have ever written.

The remaining details of the e-mail are inside the link.

Here's another interesting development...

"Market rumor: Pimco and JP Morgan halt vacations to prepare for economic crash"

www.examiner.com...

Apparently, this rumor came out of a hedge fund luncheon on June 1st.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join