It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush Endorses Marco Rubio for VP:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Jeb Bush all but dropped his very slim chances of becoming Vice President today and while the election is now down to two people Mitt Romney and Barack Obama. Romney and perhaps Obama himself both have a very difficult decision to make in the next few weeks. Who they want to be their running partner/mate/ and second in command- The Vice President.

Democrats are saying if President Obama listens to them, he would get rid of Biden and bring in Hilary Clinton.

Some republicans are saying if Mitt Romney has any chance whatsoever to win the election, he would pick Marco Rubio for Vice President. The Tea Party and the state of Florida (two key factors up for grabs in this election) Would instantly get out and vote for a Romney/Rubio ticket.

miamiherald.typepad.com...
edit on 2-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Rubio would be a good choice!

Some of his speeches on the floor of the senate were spectacular! He’s very good at articulating conservative principles; great for rallying the conservative base.

This one is my favorite:

***Bonus – Can’t wait to see him mop the floor with ol’Joe in the VP debate!

edit on 2-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Really

Romney is hispanic Rubio is cuban interesting combo there they can't call them racists now can they?

Shhhhh that will make some heads explode.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
He needs someone stronger
like chris christie this guy
is helluva good.
Governor of New Jersey
damn good best he can.
No one knows if he would
give up his position taking care
of jersey.Would be a damn good pair.

edit on 2-6-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

They both would be good, but not sure Romney could win NJ with Christie. Christie has already been out supporting Romney in my state. Not sure if he can do much else if he is nominated VP. Marco Rubio on the other hand has florida eating out of his hand. If Romney doesn't win Florida. He doesn't win the election! Obama has a ten+ Point lead over Romney here in NJ. I know I live here, the state is mostly democrat besides for the center.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
First of all, Rubio is NOT a natural born citizen; second of all, contrary to what "old media" is saying, Romney has NOT secured the nomination...

top topics

join