It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason I won't vote for Romney or Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Because of their support base. What a bunch of morons and zombies.

What has Obama done? Nothing! Yet people still support him? What meds are they taking?

Enter the douche drinker.

"I like Obama because he didn't fix the economy, he said he was willing to kill me, or send me away to some forsaken county to save our nation. Oh, and he hates our freedom, and he will bring freedom to Iran when Israel gets on his last nerve. Change 2012"

What about Romney? What about him? He's nothing but an Obama/Bush hybrid, with stances almost identical to Obama but with the same advisers that Bush Jr. had.

Enter the $.99 crap sandwich lover.

"I like Romney because he's so pretty and vanilla looking, he likes to fire people, and he has the same stances as Obama, except he ain't for no gay marriage, and that Trump guy supports him, which makes Romney look like a Golden God. He may have not signed the NDAA, but he said he would have."

What else do supporters have to go on? Nothing. Or at least they don't show it.

A big thing I see different about Obama and Romney is the stance on gay marriage.

It's an illusion to make you think you have a real alternative.

The final say on gay marriage has been debated for sometime. I mean some years, and election cycles.

It's not happening people

Why? Because if it was going to happen it would have happened already. There will be no final say in the matter, and so it will be a contentious issue that people can feel like they can side with. That is the whole point of the gay marriage debate. If it was truly a matter the candidates wanted to address, it would have been done probably a decade or two ago.

Voting for the guy that is open about gay marriage is like voting for the guy that is interested in opening up the secret UFO files. HERP

You've all been trolled.

I can't vote for either Romney or Obama because their fan base is so clueless.

"He's better than the other guy." DERP

You don't vote for the person you think will vote out the other person. This is a fundamental error in voting, and while it is your right to vote for who you want, it's also important that you practice something when voting.

RESPONSIBILITY

When you don't vote for the guy that you feel stands for what you like, you will in essence vote for the guy that you don't find as many qualities that you like. And this has opened the door for Mr. Douche and Commander Crap to enter the arena. If continued, we might see worse, like the Honorable Puss-file Burrito, or Governor Glass Shard and Sewage Ball.

"That Romney, I thought he was a Commander Crap, but he tricked us! He's actually a Vomit salad! I'll vote for Puss Burrito to get him out!"

Any how long has this gone on?

Vote for the person you see the MOST qualities in. Not some one that makes you say "MEHHHH"

Again, this is why I will not vote for Romney or Obama, because there is something dearly wrong with their support base, and that reflects on the candidates.

edit on 1-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
vote for biggmoneyme

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

Dear satron,

I liked your OP and had to star it. I have a question. How many presidential cycles will it take to create the third party you seem to want, and how many election cycles do you think we have left? My pessimistic guess is that free elections will end before a meaningful third party can be created, or shortly thereafter.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wow, was my rant really that bad to get little attention?

How was it lacking?

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by satron

Dear satron,

I liked your OP and had to star it. I have a question. How many presidential cycles will it take to create the third party you seem to want, and how many election cycles do you think we have left? My pessimistic guess is that free elections will end before a meaningful third party can be created, or shortly thereafter.

With respect,
Charles1952

It obvious that it has to be done. I'm not a psychic so I couldn't give you a number.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I agree with you brother, I don't really have anything to say about it though. The subject depresses me mostly, and when it doesn't, it's only because I found the energy to convert that depression into anger for a brief moment before I sink back into the nihilistic and hopeless mindset that plagues earth.

I have some hope, sure, but people are so incredibly stupid it really does make me wonder when, if ever, this crap is going to end. I live in Australia, and it's not much better over here. In fact, if our country were as large and as populated as yours, I imagine it might even be worse. Australians are generally like your southern white trash but with a different accent and slightly fewer trailers. There are exceptions, of course, but not many.

Good writing man, don't feel bad for not getting much attention. If this were a topic of interest for people then the issue itself would probably not exist.
edit on 3/6/2012 by TheAnarchist because: ~

join