It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Double Zodiac (144 Signs)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Does anybody wish they were a different sign (and if so, which one?) or are you happy with the sign you have?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Capricorn - Rooster

The reticent achiever

Dignified and impeccable, the Capricorn born Rooster cuts a dashing figure. He will be well turned out, strong of opinion and honest to a fault. Capricorn's reserve matches the conservative side of the Rooster nature harmoniously. There is little conflict and lots of restraint. The Capricorn/Rooster possesses integrity and autonomy. He functions well alone if he has to. But he prefers to be surrounded. Count on the Capricorn/Rooster to do the "done" thing. This person's charm is increased by his excellent manners, his careful use of words, and his ability to find the best in each situation. Capricorn/Roosters worry about how others see them and make heroic efforts to please those who judge their behavior. These people care greatly for appearances but are never guilty of pretension. You won't find one of these noble souls engaged in anything disreputable - even sex! No. This character is faithful to a fault (if such a thing exists) and not attracted to dealing with deep emotion. He or she is easy to love. Everybody does. But intimacy with such a reserved type is a challenge - to say the least.

My fiancee says this fits me pretty well. I can see how some of it describes me.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thought I'd post a few videos for some extra info on the Chinese zodiac signs:

Rat & Ox:

Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse:

Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig:

2012 - Year of the Water Dragon:

edit on 11-11-2012 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The Arrogant Victor Leo - Ox

Leadership and dominion combine here to create an unforgettably forceful personality type. The tone of rapport with Leo/Oxen never feels quite intimate or cozy enough. One wonders if there is really a heart beating inside their ribcages or whether they are propelled by some remote control device in their garage. This assessment of the blasé attitude that the Leo/Ox emanates is perhaps harsh, or may seem unfair. But the Leo/Ox is so austere in manner that it's difficult not to imagine him as obdurately insensitive. Sexually, this person plumbs depths you or I could never even imagine if we tried. Despite an air of indifference, he or she will be insatiable in bed and require... Famous Leo Oxen - Napoleon, Dustin Hoffman, Robert Redford...

Lol. Kind of paints me as a dick... and frankly, I can't argue that I don't typically appear as such; but I assure you all my outward insensitivity is more the cause of seeing bigger pictures and caring less for little pieces.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

"One wonders if there is really a heart beating inside their ribcages or whether they are propelled by some remote control device in their garage."

Whoa... that's a pretty cold assessment about your double sign eNumbra...

edit on 13-11-2012 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic

"One wonders if there is really a heart beating inside their ribcages or whether they are propelled by some remote control device in their garage."

Whoa... that's a pretty cold assessment about your double sign eNumbra...

I know right?

... I don't even have a garage.

I think that blasé response may have only reinforced the assessment

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

A typical Leo/Ox response I suppose...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
an expanded synopsis from another of the sites posted, less focus on the robotic a*hole portion of my personality.

The Proud Leo Ox Personality A Leo Ox personality is attributed to people who acquire the Western astrological sign of Leo and the influence of the Ox from Chinese Astrology. This particular combination of two very strong animals influences is believed to create people who are rather headstrong. The Leo Ox individual is a determined character who has a generally cheery persona but has a stubborn and proud streak. These individuals seem to breeze through life without any big problems as their constitution is usually as durable as their determination. The presence of the Chinese Ox in their birth year, according to ancient astrologists, makes these people especially tolerant but also adamantly decisive.

The dignified Leo Ox personality approaches life with much enthusiasm and can have a rather over trusting nature. They tend to take people exactly as they find them and normally use their instinct rather than any logic to judge others. While their enthusiastic and honest outlook is beneficial their too trustful character can cause the Leo Ox to make some poor choices of friends. These Leo's will often try to surround themselves with acquaintances that are more intelligent than themselves. This is because they are fond of learning new things and enjoy the company of companions who are knowledgeable and can keep them entertained.

In relationships the Leo Ox is a considerate and dependable mate that will be a good provider and take to domesticity quite well. These personalities require their partners to be just as thoughtful and open as they are with their feelings, and have the same positive view of life. The Leo Ox is easygoing and adaptable and usually eager to discuss and show emotions freely. These types often have high moral standards but try not to enforce their principles on others. They highly respect individuality and naturally expect others to accept theirs. This respectful attitude and their not too demanding fun loving personalities make these particular Leo's kind and capable parents.

When a Leo Ox personality makes a decision they stubbornly stick to it and this normally includes all decisions. It is extremely difficult to change the minds of these proud characters once they have decided on something. They rarely ask for the advice of others preferring to ponder choices alone and in their own time. The modest calm and patient natures of the Leo Ox person makes them ideally suited to any kind of profession. They fit in easily with most people and soon adapt to new environments. As workmates they are generally supportive, reliable and trustworthy.

both an asset and a hindrance to their personalities. When utilized to decide travel planning, a viable solution, or gift choices they are useful. When expressed for a personal or business decision purpose the Leo Ox's un moveable stance is not usually advantageous and can lead to arguments. In making simple plans and for self decisions these individuals do not have problems. In making decisions involving others their adamancy and unwillingness to compromise is a weakness.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The Honorable Sensualist Sagittarius - Pig

Still waters run deep. The Sagittarian Pig, above reproach in moral conduct and beyond social disapprobation, tries vary hard to maintain a spotless reputation. Not that the Sagittarius/Pig is a Pollyanna and only capable of Boy Scoutism. Not at all. But this person attends to his or her public name by staying clear of trouble and acting the role of moralist. Of course, this pristine do-good behavior only goes so far. The Sagittarian/Pig is still (pardon the expression) a Pig. So this upstanding citizen type who has many axes to grind with everything from politics to artistic expression is frequently found out to be a secret wallower in some lewd and lascivious shenanigans on the sly...

Famous Sagittarius Pigs - Noel Coward, Woody Allen, Jules Dassin...

Good Compatibilities - Leo Cat...

These things are always fun and I find this one to be interestingly accurate

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Here's also some info regarding "Primal Astrology" which I have never even heard of before until recently. There is an animal spirit associated with each zodiac sign as well...

www.primalastrology.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join