abioGenesis hypothesis: scientific or just a silly idea? What say you?

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by edmc^2

Where do you think is the MOST OBVIOUS place where these elements are most abundant - ESPECIALLY Water?

In the stars or in the planet earth?

If on earth how am I wrong?

You might wanna do some real research for once. The universe is abundant with water for example. There's more water in the universe than on earth...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.

And again, you implying that because humans share molecules with the soil the bible is somehow validated is THE ARGUMENT FROM IGNORANCE

Read the list of argumentative fallacies because you STILL don't understand why your arguments are beyond laughable

hehehehe...

typical response.

Let's try it again - are these elements abundant on earth?

Simple question.

You said "most abundant"...backtracking much?

Fact is, you are clearly wrong as they aren't most abundant. And even if they were, how on earth is that proof of your claims?

Argumentative fallacy after argumentative fallacy...and the hilarious part is you laugh it off when others point out how laughable your arguments are instead of THINKING LOGICALLY for once...just once

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by edmc^2

Where do you think is the MOST OBVIOUS place where these elements are most abundant - ESPECIALLY Water?

In the stars or in the planet earth?

You might wanna do some real research for once. The universe is abundant with water for example. There's more water in the universe than on earth...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.

And again, you implying that because humans share molecules with the soil the bible is somehow validated is THE ARGUMENT FROM IGNORANCE

Read the list of argumentative fallacies because you STILL don't understand why your arguments are beyond laughable

hehehehe...

typical response.

Let's try it again - are these elements abundant on earth?

Simple question.

You said "most abundant"...backtracking much?

Fact is, you are clearly wrong as they aren't most abundant. And even if they were, how on earth is that proof of your claims?

Argumentative fallacy after argumentative fallacy...and the hilarious part is you laugh it off when others point out how laughable your arguments are instead of THINKING LOGICALLY for once...just once

OK - MOST ABUNDANT!!!

repeating the question:

In the stars or on the planet earth?

Happy now?

yes or no?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Not earth...like I said, there's places with waaaaay more of those elements than on earth. You might not like that, but it's a FACT

And again, what's your point? Even if the answer was "earth", if you used that as argument to support the claims in the bible it would be the ARGUMENT FROM IGNORANCE.

You're really not doing yourself any favors by not checking out those argumentative fallacies because your argumentation starts to look sillier every time you post

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by edmc^2

Not earth...like I said, there's places with waaaaay more of those elements than on earth. You might not like that, but it's a FACT

And again, what's your point? Even if the answer was "earth", if you used that as argument to support the claims in the bible it would be the ARGUMENT FROM IGNORANCE.

You're really not doing yourself any favors by not checking out those argumentative fallacies because your argumentation starts to look sillier every time you post

OK let me agree with you - you can find these elements in other places in the universe but do you at least agree that these elements are abundant or MOST ABUNDANT on earth?

That's all I'm saying - nothing complicated or out of the ordinary.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

reply to post by edmc^2

OK let me agree with you - you can find these elements in other places in the universe but do you at least agree that these elements are abundant or MOST ABUNDANT on earth?

They aren't most abundant on earth

Jupiter for example has way more iron than earth. Hell, even water is way more abundant out there. It's even "more by a little", that place has 140 TRILLION (!!!) times more water

Sorry to burst your bubble there, but in terms of molecules our planet isn't all that special

Love how you simply keep on ignoring that your entire reasoning consists of the ARGUMENT FROM IGNORANCE though
edit on 31-8-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

reply to post by edmc^2

They aren't most abundant on earth

Jupiter for example has way more iron than earth. Hell, even water is way more abundant out there. It's even "more by a little", that place has 140 TRILLION (!!!) times more water

Sorry to burst your bubble there, but in terms of molecules our planet isn't all that special

Love how you simply keep on ignoring that your entire reasoning consists of the ARGUMENT FROM IGNORANCE though
edit on 31-8-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

ok - let's try this again - can you find ALL of the elements found in the human body on Jupiter?

Name me a Planet where you can find all of the elements in the human body on one location?

Come on MrXYZ - show how smart you are.

Simple q:

Name me a Planet where you can find all of the elements present in the human body - in one location?

Come on mrxyz - are you waiting for others to answer this very simple Q for you?

Should I give you a hint?

tick tock tick tock

come out come out where ever you are...

2 min later...
What planet contains ALL of the human elements?

tick tock tick tock

3 min later...
Anyone wants to help MrXYZ? He seems to be stuck in another dimension.

MrXYZ - if YOU DON'T KNOW let us know. There's no shame in that if you truly don't know which planet contains ALL of the human elements.

edit on 31-8-2012 by edmc^2 because: simple q:
edit on 31-8-2012 by edmc^2 because: tick....
edit on 31-8-2012 by edmc^2 because: 2
edit on 31-8-2012 by edmc^2 because: 3 min later...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Mars has all the elements present in the human body.
What's your point? these elements are abundant throughout the solar system.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
reply to post by edmc^2

flyingfish to the rescue.

OK - other than assumption can you support your claim?

Show me the data - that ALL of the human elements are present on Mars.

Then I'll let you know the point.
edit on 31-8-2012 by edmc^2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by edmc^2

Lol... your ignorant question poses no danger in need of any rescue.
I'm assuming nothing...The elements of Mars
I retract my question I don't care what your trying to spin.
Edit: If your truly interested in finding out about the elements found on Mars, Google them... ALL found in humans are present on Mars.
edit on 31-8-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by edmc^2

Lol... your ignorant question poses no danger in need of any rescue.
I'm assuming nothing...The elements of Mars
I retract my question I don't care what your trying to spin.
Edit: If your truly interested in finding out about the elements found on Mars, Google them... ALL found in humans are present on Mars.
edit on 31-8-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

hehehe...retract - retreat...from my "ignorant question"?

I wanda why...can't take the heat flyingfish?

I guess so.

But anyway - if "ALL (elements) found in humans are present on Mars" why isn't teeming with life like the earth?

hmmm...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

But anyway - if "ALL (elements) found in humans are present on Mars" why isn't teeming with life like the earth?

We don't know yet if there is any life on Mars but if it turns out there isn't maybe it has something to do with elements not being the only thing needed? Mars doesn't have much of a magnetic field, which means it has little protection against the solar wind and most of its water and atmosphere has been stripped away by the sun. The water that's still left is frozen which probably isn't conducive to life. I guess God simply didn't fine-tune Mars for life, eh?

I notice you still haven't replied to my question concerning the genetic code driving evolution. In case you forgot, here's what you wrote...

repeating what I said - in case you missed it:

"But to me this is how things are created - Living Things have the ability to adapt."

Meaning the genetic code is what drives the change to adapt to their circumstances and environment - BUT will never go beyond what their genomes allows them to be.

...to which I replied:

The genetic code drives the change? How would that work? Fur colour in the mouse is controlled by a specific gene. What would make it change from one colour to another?

So what say you? How does the genetic code change the colour of the rock pocket mice?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So edmc went from "isn't it true that all those elements are MOST abundant on earth" to "isn't it true that they're abundant" to "does Mars have all those elements" to "ok fine, elements are on Mars...why isn't it teaming with life"

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So edmc went from "isn't it true that all those elements are MOST abundant on earth" to "isn't it true that they're abundant" to "does Mars have all those elements" to "ok fine, elements are on Mars...why isn't it teaming with life"

So now you show up.

Where were you hinding?

I noticed that every time you can't answer something you retreat and wait for somebody to answer.

Nice trick you got there.

Anyway back to the Q:

ok - let's try this again - can you find ALL of the elements found in the human body on Jupiter?

Name me a Planet where you can find all of the elements in the human body on one location?

Come on MrXYZ - show how smart you are.

Simple q:

Name me a Planet where you can find all of the elements present in the human body - in one location?

Come on mrxyz - are you waiting for others to answer this very simple Q for you?

Should I give you a hint?

tick tock tick tock

come out come out where ever you are...

2 min later...
What planet contains ALL of the human elements?

tick tock tick tock

3 min later...
Anyone wants to help MrXYZ? He seems to be stuck in another dimension.

MrXYZ - if YOU DON'T KNOW let us know. There's no shame in that if you truly don't know which planet contains ALL of the human elements.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Funny how you're all over MrXYZ for not immediately answering your question while completely ignoring my question - twice. You've obviously rejected the evolutionary explanation of adaptation but when you're asked to state your own case you go completely silent. Why is that?

Now, for the 3rd time - how does the genetic code drive the adaptive change?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by radix
reply to post by edmc^2

Funny how you're all over MrXYZ for not immediately answering your question while completely ignoring my question - twice. You've obviously rejected the evolutionary explanation of adaptation but when you're asked to state your own case you go completely silent. Why is that?

Now, for the 3rd time - how does the genetic code drive the adaptive change?

Id like to hear the answer as well... do you happen to know it?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I think the video I posted explained beautifully how mutation together with natural selection drives this particular adaptation. edmc^2 obviously disagrees with this but it's unclear to me what his alternative explanation is. He says the genetic code drives the adaptation and I would like to know how that works, hence my (as yet unanswered) question.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I think the video I posted explained beautifully how mutation together with natural selection drives this particular adaptation. edmc^2 obviously disagrees with this but it's unclear to me what his alternative explanation is. He says the genetic code drives the adaptation and I would like to know how that works, hence my (as yet unanswered) question.

hmm,,, I guessing he means the genetic code is the instrument which facilitates the adaptation,.,. it recieves the information from the environment with feedback from the internal organism,.,. and does its best to have its code "blindly" succeed? is that incorrect? is it more just like the environment is a mirror, the genetic code is a mirror,, and the organism is in the middle,, reflecting what the environment and its genetic code make it out to be?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

hmm,,, I guessing he means the genetic code is the instrument which facilitates the adaptation,.,. it recieves the information from the environment with feedback from the internal organism,.,. and does its best to have its code "blindly" succeed? is that incorrect? is it more just like the environment is a mirror, the genetic code is a mirror,, and the organism is in the middle,, reflecting what the environment and its genetic code make it out to be?

I honestly have no idea what he means. The genetic code stores information and replicates it so that it can be passed on to the next generation. I don't see how it can drive adaptation but I'm hoping edmc^2 can explain it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

I honestly have no idea what he means. The genetic code stores information and replicates it so that it can be passed on to the next generation. I don't see how it can drive adaptation but I'm hoping edmc^2 can explain it.

so can genetic changes occur during an organisms lifetime?

say i stay out in the sun and my brown hair turns reddish,,,, is that a genetic change, that is recorded?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

so can genetic changes occur during an organisms lifetime?

say i stay out in the sun and my brown hair turns reddish,,,, is that a genetic change, that is recorded?

Genetic changes obviously occur but only the ones that affect gametes (and are not corrected by the organisms DNA repair systems) can be carried over to the next generation. Hair changing colour in the sun is not a genetic change but a bleaching effect by the sunlight on the proteins in the hair.

new topics
top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join