It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Theory:Fukushima Radiation Causing People to Eat People?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
As I said in another thread .... Show me just one incident of real zombies. Zombies are about as fiction as santa or the tooth fairy.

canniblism

edit on 2/6/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

1. If zombies aren't real nobody would be talking about them around here, and there wouldn't be zombie movies.
2. I met Santa when I was 5 years old.
3. I met the Tooth Fairy when I was 4 years old.

Granted, I haven't met a zombie yet but I've got my fingers crossed that I will in the near future.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Maybe we should agree to make the definition of zombies a bit larger to include these type of attacks.

The reason I won't say cannibalism is that it is a social thing, not a barbarous one as depicted int he movies or old history books. I've seen a long time ago a documentary made with real cannibals. It was very ritualistic, despite the obvious horror cannibalism is, especially to us who don't practice it.

Cannibalism was widespread in the past among humans in many parts of the world, continuing into the 19th century in some isolated South Pacific cultures, and to the present day in parts of tropical Africa. In a few cases in insular Melanesia, indigenous flesh-markets existed.[5] Fiji was once known as the 'Cannibal Isles'.[6] Cannibalism has been well documented around the world, from Fiji to the Amazon Basin to the Congo to Māori New Zealand.[7] Neanderthals are believed to have practiced cannibalism,[8][9] and they may have been eaten by modern humans.[10] Cannibalism has recently been both practiced and fiercely condemned in several wars, especially in Liberia[11] and Congo.[12] Today, the Korowai are one of very few tribes still believed to eat human flesh as a cultural practice

Wiki cannibalism

What we've been seeing lately goes beyond mere cannibalism, if I might say. It is zombie like in its appearance. So why not call a cat a cat. They may not have been dead, but they weren't acting like the living either.

-----

As for the topic of the OP, in many papers the mention of dementia IS associated with radiation, but only as a rare side effect. So the possibility exists.

They may have been on bath salts, but maybe they were tinted with radioactive materials. Especially if it came from a country like China whose entrepreneurs sometimes have no scruples to put melamine in baby milk formulas...

If it is an occurrence that globalization allows us to see, then it should be rather easy to find old articles about cannibalistic attacks, worldwide, and compare the tendency.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Is this like when the Fantastic 4 go into space and return with super powers?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

One persons trash is another persons conspiracy? Dont knock peoples ideas and theorys that go out of the box.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Zombie - The term is often figuratively applied to describe a hypnotized person bereft of consciousness and self-awareness, yet ambulant and able to respond to surrounding stimuli.

To me that's sound like what happen in Miami!

The perp(Zombie), was shot once, then he growled at the officer, all the while gnawing on the other guys face, so the officer fired at will, after that.

To me that's zombie not cannibalism.

Hannibal Lecter was a cannibal not a zombie.

Real or not if someone is coming at me, wanting to gnaw off my face, its a double-tap between the eyes.

Zombies or the folklore(as some would have it) goes back 60,000 years in some accounts, before now the latest was in 1993 in California.

edit on 2/6/2012 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Humans dont need a radiation blast to be sick nut cases.

Some of them don't need drugs at all.

Sit down and think of all the sick cases of murder in the last 10 years.
Sit down and think of all the serial killers.
Was the BTK guy influenced by HARP or a nuke power plant that had a leak?
Go back it time even to WW 1 or 2,mongo hoards to the Romans,Albert Fish,etc...

Theres 1000's of cases where people bite of ears,noses and do sick things!!!
There was a case couple years back where a pro kick boxer, and well known, who did champion fights, took some '___',so sick what he did I will spare the details!

And the sick crimes against children???
Are pedophiles forced on these drugs to,,to rape children?(Cant have it both ways on the stupid theories here)
HUH?
Whats your theory on that!!!!!!
Harp or a leak at the power plant then?

So many sick crimes what people do,,and the first thing here is the goverment was testing a new syrum/new drug?
Then its radiation.
Theres to many post like the fema camps being mobilized and the gulf will be evacutaed and tons of other BS here..

Deny ignorance yet deny stupidity to.

I think theres a few dozen here who just play games and agree with stupidity and play games and are a group some what?
The average visitor who is not registered who comes here laughs at the top post here or main topics?

Sorry to gripe,,if you beleive what you say and are honest I am sorry.
I know we all have opinions to.

And is a interesting to hear some stupidity to.

BUT????

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Cannabilism should be legal. As long as the human had his "canabal O.K ed government card." When he/she dies, the organs are taken out and donated, but the meat, the body is butchered and for the price of a high end night out, you can have a nice slab of calf or thigh. Mabye a nice buttochs or perhaps a lower shoulder piece. A little bit of tenderising and Im sure it would be delicous.

But, you cant do it more than once per six months or you do eventually go crazy.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Following some research, I found this link. As the article says, the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) deny anything relating to a zombie outbreak or a zombie virus being humanly possible following a string of cannibalistic attacks. The article is not able to be commented on.

Here is another article relating to the same matter, worth a read:

Zombie One News article about World Health Organizations - This link says the CDC explain how to put together a bug-out-bag?! Why would that information be valid pertaining to this sudden awareness of a potential zombie threat? Obviously the CDC knows something we don't.

The head of the CDC is quoted as stating that if the public is ready for Zombies they are ready for any disaster… but why would the CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL be worried about earthquakes, tornadoes and other natural emergencies? Shouldn’t they be more focused on finding and killing the next strain of H1N1 or something similar before it can spread to the public?

I realize the article is not meant to be taken literally and is fictitious at best, but it's worth a read either way since they bring up a valid point.

The next few links describe a drug created to give the same "high" as heroin but with a deadly side-effect, turning people into zombies in the literal sense of the word - rotting bone and flesh from the inside out. I only post these because it doesn't seem entirely impossible for a drug to take over a human's body, but that is with regular consumption.

I doubt the man in Miami who was supposedly on "bath salts" (an altered drug) had effects like his often. The toxicology reports have yet to come in as far as I am aware, but I doubt they would find enough in his system to completely manipulate every aspect of his brain. Something just doesn't click.

Anyways, these here are worth a read, but viewer discretion is highly advised:

Krokodil link 1
Krokodil link 2

If you do a thorough search on the drug, you will find videos of a man who's leg virtually fell off, photos of people literally rotting to death. Mix that with your supposed "bath salt" hallucinations, and you have yourself a legitimate drug-induced "zombie".
edit on 2/6/2012 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Cannabilism should be legal. As long as the human had his "canabal O.K ed government card." When he/she dies, the organs are taken out and donated, but the meat, the body is butchered and for the price of a high end night out, you can have a nice slab of calf or thigh. Mabye a nice buttochs or perhaps a lower shoulder piece. A little bit of tenderising and Im sure it would be delicous.

But, you cant do it more than once per six months or you do eventually go crazy.

Actually, you might have something here. I was just thinking about the so-called "Bush meat" trade down in Africa and those jungle environments. They're slaughtering apes, pushing them towards extinction because the Meat sells so well, and even the body parts are collectors items.

Seems to me that those poachers could just as easily be butchered and sold for meat. I mean we're dealing with under 1 percent genetic difference between man and ape, right? And our wonderful species Isn't facing extinction.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

This is new, and the pace and the frequency-this is very new. I have been on this earth for a while, and anyone who says this is not new-I would be leary of them. Seriously. Yes, there are cases, sure look up the top 10, the top 20 cannibal stories-this is how rare this is folks. This that has been happening is something to be concerned about- and I am very leary of the people who say it is not, and/or that they wish they could have been inside(Eugene's) brain while he was eating that other man's brain. The jokes, the people hoping for "zombies"-man, this is not normal thoughts/words/behavior. You can hate on me all you want for me stating this things, but something is more defunct than I thought when I am reading these comments. I have never felt more like buying several weapons, than I do from reading the comments of this cannibalism.
I am going to watch, and listen for the next week or two, if this pace stays and or picks up, I expect answers...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am not of the opinion that any radiation from Japan would cause people to eat people.

The type of radiation is commonly found in a lot of nuclear plants and the extensive data collect over the last 50
years does not list it as a side effect of radiation exposure.

Now, unless a government added something to the leaking radiation in order for it to spread without us being aware then the "zombie" events of late are more than likely down to something else. A lot closer to home.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Great! We have less than 5 people out of 7 billion people eating other humans and suddenly we are at a zombie apocalypse. (I need an emoticon nodding side to side to show disagreement).

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
if at were so, we'd see a few cases in japan maybe ? california ?

bath salts

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Well one of the posters above did state how someone saw pigs eating pigs in Japan. Its not like the Japanese government isnt secretive and lying. This is not normal, something is causing this madness.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MoEskiMo

This id different than your run of the mill cannibal. This rage behind it is new, and i dont buy the new '___' the MSM is pushing. They are covering something. And I have the feeling this is going to be the new norm. The sad thing is everyone seems so desensitized at these horrors. I mean, this is a real life horror movie for these victims.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Once more the name 'bath salts' is a generic name given to a lot of research chemicals so as to avoid unwarranted inspection by customs.

Has nothing to do with methylenedioxymethamphetamine in the slightest. Perhaps under an analog law, but by that very fact, throws them into an illegal basket, far removed from the legal "terror" of bath salts.

You know what? You're actually justifying decriminalisation of drugs. Because the very reasoning you use, is 'back yard' manufacture. Which has nothing to do with any of the known research chemicals, but has a lot to do with impurities in the drugs available to adults who prefer to ignore what the nanny state tells them.

They are bad, you say, because they are made in backyards. Illegal drugs must therefore be put under harsher scrutiny because... the fact they are illegal makes them bad.

Illogical circular logic, and way off topic.

Research chemicals as such today, do not cause people to go eat other people. Do some proper research and stop being spoon fed the rhetoric of the likes of '___' is bad I saw it on Prison Planet.

Again you must not have read the article that I used for the Bath Salts issue. read the source this time

"The presumption is that most bath salts are MDPV, or methylenedioxypyrovalerone, although newer pyrovalerone derivatives are being made by illegal street chemists. Nobody really knows, because there is no way to test for these substances," Horowitz says.

Yes I do believe there should be a decriminalization of drugs and that way they can be controlled by governments not criminals. Forget about this War on Drugs none sense. Waste of money. Control the drugs and tax the crap out of them. Some drugs like Marijuana has amazing results when used medicinally & in moderation. There have been many cases of Marijuana curing cancers and putting others in remission.

I'm the one being spoon fed #, actually no you have been eating the # while I'm uncovering more truths all the time. As for being off topic, if you read my first comment to this thread, I believe the "zombie" cases are related to drugs more so then Fukushima

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thundersmurf

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

I don't know why anyone would want to take one of these? It doesn't sound like a pleasant experience.

Those descriptions are waaaay off. I'm not advocating the use of illegal substances, but I did have the pleasure of trying a few of these 'bath salts' when they were legal to purchase from shops around my area. I'm sure these ones that are beiong discussed are just bad copies or mixed with something bad.

Mephedrone removed all negative emotions so you felt really good for a while. If you take a little more then your body begins to feel like warm dough. Pretty amazing feeling.

Ivory Wave: NEVER TAKE THIS! This stuff led to numerous people being admitted to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary with self induced psychosis. This drug is bad news. Felt good for the first hour, but then it really messes with your head. I've never felt like i did on Ivory wave. Your short term memory is affected so conversations just can't really happen. Also, your brain seems to be endlessly searching for an answer, but you're never sure what the question is. Horrible horrible drug.

Nobody should be taking these as they are now illegal, but whilst it was legal mephedrone was ace. You knew what you were buying, what it was made of and you knew it wasn't mixed with anything else. This drug alone could have changed everything; instead it too is now sold illegally and mixed with more dangerous substances.

Peace

I've never been fond of the idea of hallucinogenics drugs, I'd rather not trip balls.
Yes it is sad how drugs can be tampered with and end up way more dangerous. Not that long ago there was a bunch of bad E going around in BC & Alberta

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Great! We have less than 5 people out of 7 billion people eating other humans and suddenly we are at a zombie apocalypse. (I need an emoticon nodding side to side to show disagreement).

Well, these things start out small, you see, then escalate out of control. Hopefully there are secret government men assigned to wipe out these outbreaks before they evolve into true zombie wars.

It's all been prophecized by the guy who wrote those World War Z books. In fact I think he even got it not only down to the year but to the month as well. A real Seer. I would not be surprised if he was personally behind these news reports...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

My theory.The show "Walking Dead" may have something to do with it.Never before has a zombie tv show been this popular.(I don't even remember another zombie series being aired) I'm not saying the show is to blame,I am just saying that It may have "seeded" the thought in some sick peoples minds.After they snapped they may have when all zombie on people.The show hasn't caused this directly but I belive it's a catayst.
Does this ring true to anyone else?

P.S I'm a huge zombie movie fan!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AbnormalTruth

Listen, right now there is more "undead" material out there than ever before in human history. I'm simply blown away by the Books alone. Novels about Zombies and Vampires are All over the bookstores, not to mention TV shows and movies. I can't believe how many vampire books are coming out. You would think the whole genre had been invented just last month.

What I'm saying is if this is due to the media, with zombie "outbreaks" everywhere, why aren't there an equal number of Vampire attacks being reported? Granted, the smart ones like to slowly suck their victims a bite at a time, but still you'd think there would at least be "sightings"...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join