It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Theory:Fukushima Radiation Causing People to Eat People?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I dont Care HOW much radiation is around, I will NOT eat anyone! Seriously.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

MPDV should be demonized, it's a disgusting drug. People were on bathsalts at that time, maybe a bad batch was made or people coincidentally had a amphetamine induced psychosis, I don't know. Half of the designer drugs are made in China, not exactly quality products or the chemical just sucks to begin with.

When I was a 18 I tried JWH. It gave me black eye floaters which just recently went away two years later. There was a whole thread called "JWH ruined my life" on blue-light fileed with people describing their chronic side effects. Yet there will still be idiots on there that will tell you jwh is just fine. Most designer drugs do not even have the most basic of animal trials, you are being the guinea pig... it isn't worth it.
edit on 2-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Uhhh Mephedrone and MPDV can cause amphetamine psychosis........You are spreading incredibly dangerous disinfo

While chances are you're not going to eat someones face on it, there's always the possibility. You cannot control what you hallucinate.

Mephedrone can be quite bad for psychosis. It's fine taking it in moderation. However, its when people binge for more than 24 hours on it. Normally by day two or three the psychosis will start (depending on the persons mind-frame of course). Its mainly sleep deprivation and an over stimulated mind. Excess dopamine can cause something called hyper-vigilance, the constant awareness of potential threats and thats when it normally starts. Something can often trigger off a psychotic episode. The basis is usually that the person will think that others are plotting against them, watching them, talking about them etc. This then in turn tunes the brain into being more aware of this and its incredible how the mind can distort things to make this worse.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
OK but back to the point of this thread, radiation. Did anyone look at the awesome map and jetstream? Or is just blowing it off as the new '___' making you feel safer and you can say it cant happen to me or here?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Well, lysergic acid diethylamide is always lysergic acid diethyalmide, Or you are taking something else.

Stop the ignorance. There is no such thing as a different '___'.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Can we get a moratorium on these threads?

They're getting out of hand and they're silly in general.

BTS material, not ATS material.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Once more the name 'bath salts' is a generic name given to a lot of research chemicals so as to avoid unwarranted inspection by customs.

Has nothing to do with methylenedioxymethamphetamine in the slightest. Perhaps under an analog law, but by that very fact, throws them into an illegal basket, far removed from the legal "terror" of bath salts.

You know what? You're actually justifying decriminalisation of drugs. Because the very reasoning you use, is 'back yard' manufacture. Which has nothing to do with any of the known research chemicals, but has a lot to do with impurities in the drugs available to adults who prefer to ignore what the nanny state tells them.

They are bad, you say, because they are made in backyards. Illegal drugs must therefore be put under harsher scrutiny because... the fact they are illegal makes them bad.

Illogical circular logic, and way off topic.

Research chemicals as such today, do not cause people to go eat other people. Do some proper research and stop being spoon fed the rhetoric of the likes of '___' is bad I saw it on Prison Planet.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by mainidh

MPDV should be demonized, it's a disgusting drug. People were on bathsalts at that time, maybe a bad batch was made or people coincidentally had a amphetamine induced psychosis, I don't know. Half of the designer drugs are made in China, not exactly quality products or the chemical just sucks to begin with.

That is why I said that a reputable reseller will have it tested for purity. I should know about that, but I won't go into details since it is against the T&C.

When I was a 18 I tried JWH. It gave me black eye floaters which just recently went away two years later. There was a whole thread called "JWH ruined my life" on blue-light fileed with people describing their chronic side effects. Yet there will still be idiots on there that will tell you jwh is just fine. Most designer drugs do not even have the most basic of animal trials, you are being the guinea pig... it isn't worth it.

SWIM tried JWH many times. Never had any adverse reaction. But then, swim did not go about it haphazardly and use it like they were about to inhale 5 ounces of a natural plant. -- edit, which variant by the way? Since there are hundreds... Or was it one of those generic spice blends that you buy?

And having had the pure form of MANY RC's I know this is all a load of hysterics, mixed with ignorance and thrown into a stoner society that results in said stoner going "oh man, that is evil, i greened out big time..."

At 18, or 20, I don't think there is much experience to gauge things on. But then, the people who are responsible, act appropriately and not recklessly are the ones to suffer.

I hope you didn't try to get high on tylenol too, I mean, thats legal.. maybe if I eat 50 I will trip out!!??

edit on 2-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by mainidh

Uhhh Mephedrone and MPDV can cause amphetamine psychosis........You are spreading incredibly dangerous disinfo

No I am not. ABUSE will cause problems..

Jesus christ am I back in 1994?

Don't take things.. Leave ME alone to do as I wish, stop making the public scared of things that happen to stupid people who do stupid things. #, I hear jumping out of perfectly good planes is fun...

The only danger is hiding the truth from people. And it seems that is all the rage now, or else you'll eat someones face off, or smoke a fat blunt of a chemical that you have no damn right touching in the first place.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower
pretty sure it's just "Bath Salts" drug Bath salts drug info

What do you experience when you take bath salts?

"Agitation, paranoia, hallucinations, chest pain, suicidality. It’s a very scary stimulant that is out there. We get high blood pressure and increased pulse, but there’s something more, something different that’s causing these other extreme effects. But right now, there’s no test to pick up this drug. The only way we know if someone has taken them is if they tell you they have.

The clinical presentation is similar to mephedrone [a chemical found in other designer drugs], with agitation, psychosis, and stimulatory effects. Both of these agents should be of concern, as severe agitated behavior, like an amphetamine overdose, has occurred.

A second concern is the ongoing suicidality in these patients, even after the stimulatory effects of the drugs have worn off. At least for MDPV, there have been a few highly publicized suicides a few days after their use," Horowitz says.

I don't know why anyone would want to take one of these? It doesn't sound like a pleasant experience.

Because the drug gets people high too. Obviously people are not going to take it if it's only effects are negative. I think it would probably go against T&C to list what pleasant effects people may experience. The people who originally made this drug set out to mimic ecstasy as there was a huge demand for it but reportedly it has more unpleasant side effects than ecstacy or MDMA. If the cannibal guy was on bath salts/ mephedrone/ or a similar drug, I can only imagine he took an extremely large dose to become the way he did.

I wish they would hurry up with toxicology tests so that the cause of the cannibal's apparent psychosis can be settled. I'm sure this is a symptom of our imploding society in the Western world and not radiation induced Zombi-ism.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
Minus 2 Brazil and Scotland.

Scotland one doesn't count, I've known many people losing half a finger or an ear from crazy drunk ladies that used to live next door.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Bob Lazar is full of it. I wouldn't believe that BS artist and neither should anyone.
Element 115 or whatever is an "artificial" element which would probably cost more to produce even in small quantities than it's worth. Radiation doesn't create zombies, it kills. Only in "Night of the Living Dead" did it "reactivate" dead brains.

I think what we have here is a case of information overload, courtesy of the Internet. Probably a hundred years ago we'd be able to find nut cases all across the world doing wild things but only today do we have the technology to instantly get the news from the other side of the planet or next door, neatly packaged and instantly readable. And thanks to places like ATS can we put these extreme psychotic cases all together in a thread and conclude that it's a Zombie Breakout. It's no different than if some Jesus freak in China saw Jesus and someone on the same day in South Carolina saw the same thing it would be conclusive proof that Jesus is returning to save us all. Except we couldn't do that kind of detective work a century ago, even though it was probably a common delusion.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
Nazis working on Zombies

Nah, you're thinking of the movie "Shockwaves" which came out in the 1970s and starred Peter Cushing as a Nazi scientist on an island working on zombies, around the same time he played Grand Moff Tarkin in "Star Wars."

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

Well, ATS is the place to debate ideas as wild and strange as they may be.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
One of the Fukushima threads features a vid on which a non-fiction writer is interviewed at the end of the vid. He mentions at the beginning of the interview that pigs are eating each other in the province.

The thought of a connection did cross my mind when he said it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Skip to 21:11 "You must have visited Fukushima several times?"..."Yes"...."A tragic sight of pigs eating each other"
edit on 2-6-2012 by Threegirls because: typo

edit on 2-6-2012 by Threegirls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Most who know of me, should know that I take conspiracy investigation very seriously and it is because I do, that I offer this discussion.

I relish the thought of a new theory that can be discussed without all the "where's the proof" that passes for discussion, so in that regard, I am going to add some interesting discussion to this thread, because the very subject matter of Zombies and what is causing people to eat peoples brains has been on my mind in a conspiratorial type of way.

It is those conspiratorial thoughts that I want to add to the discussion, because these days, few attempt to discuss the issues outside of the box and for me, those are the only type of people that catch my attention. The ones that are willing to think and then instinctively move on to think outside of the typical box.

First item of discussion is the Zombie attack from Miami that occurred on May 26th, 2012, where a man is shot and killed while eating a mans face.

While this story was initially attributed to illicit drug use, soon there after, we had viral alternative media news in all the wrong places about a suspected, but intentionally created QLP-79 virus that started out as complete disinformation and did a poor job of attempting anything but that it was a hoax, so that "hoax" would be associated with the QLP-79 virus concerns.

This disinformation campaign was started in my opinion by TPTB to take away attention from the initial finding in the Miami Zombie story about illicit drug use.

Other incidents around the nation have added to this Zombie virus concern as defined by the QLP-79 proponents, but as things go, the QLP-79 virus has been declared a hoax.

Many are left wondering if it is being called a hoax to hide the truth and then there are those that dont believe anything the CDC is going to say. Besides, it was the CDC's own governmental web site that only days before the first attack had zombie preparation guidelines on their main web page.

Link to CDC site and web page showing Zombie theme and Zombie preparedness guidelines
www.cdc.gov...

Now if that doesn't make you wonder, then probably nothing will.

While the Zombie stories, Zombie killings and stories of brains begin eaten are being down played, I go back to the initial Miami explanation of the illicit drug use and in that initial explanation lies what I feel is the real conspiracy being concealed by the QLP-79 hoax and dis-info campaign.

Illicit drug use is the real story. Now, here is how I see this story.

The illegal drug industry run by the secret government agencies and managed by the drug cartels have added unknown chemicals or biological elements into the drug components used to manufacture or produce the street level drugs that get consumed by all those who use illegal drugs.

By such a system, they will control distribution of such illicit drugs into target cities of choice and since the drugs are contaminated with chemicals or secret ingredients that make you go nutz, then in such a way, the NWO can begin the slow and methodical killing of millions while at the same time using that induced chemical genocide to create the social unrest, chaos and anarchy that would come from such a Zombie outbreak of people eating each other in uncontrollable ways.

Add in the fact that most of the Zombie killers and eaters have been black males and such a conspiracy of contaminated street level drugs could begin by selective outbreaks in black communities or others that promotes the existing Trevon Martin killing race based hype hatred that has already been built up and in such a way, the NWO could in addition to all the deaths created along the way, create a "RACE WAR" where killing blacks becomes the accepted norm if they act less than normal.

There are many benefits to the NWO agenda to precisely time the contamination of the the world's illicit drugs so that it aids in their NWO and one world government and this is what I am trying to discuss in a way that gives credibility to the possibility that what we are seeing is a government cover up of something not yet ready for the end game.

While many see the Zombie incidents in a "its either true or not, " there is much more to the Zombie outbreak than meets the eye and this is why I share these thoughts on the subject matter of Zombies and why people are eating each other.

My thanks to the OP for attempting a discussion on a most down played subject matter that truly has elements of a real conspiracy in the works.

I hope this discussion will give some thought to the more plausible aspects of such Zombie reports instead of the way such stories are down played as nothing but a hoax.

I feel it is in our best interests to discuss such conspiracy theories in ways that aids in helping to see the conspiracy instead of placing the word hoax to such stories when they have not been properly looked at for the real story or conspiracy that could reside within the intentional QLP-79 hoax.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Look, sick people have been doing this stuff every year of every decade so why now is it making a run on news and media and the hype around it? Preconditioning for the upcoming economic collapse fall/winter. Have you watched the movie, "The Road"? Yeah, it's not a game and stuff is about to get real, especially in the big cities.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

I don't know why anyone would want to take one of these? It doesn't sound like a pleasant experience.

Those descriptions are waaaay off. I'm not advocating the use of illegal substances, but I did have the pleasure of trying a few of these 'bath salts' when they were legal to purchase from shops around my area. I'm sure these ones that are beiong discussed are just bad copies or mixed with something bad.

Mephedrone removed all negative emotions so you felt really good for a while. If you take a little more then your body begins to feel like warm dough. Pretty amazing feeling.

Ivory Wave: NEVER TAKE THIS! This stuff led to numerous people being admitted to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary with self induced psychosis. This drug is bad news. Felt good for the first hour, but then it really messes with your head. I've never felt like i did on Ivory wave. Your short term memory is affected so conversations just can't really happen. Also, your brain seems to be endlessly searching for an answer, but you're never sure what the question is. Horrible horrible drug.

Nobody should be taking these as they are now illegal, but whilst it was legal mephedrone was ace. You knew what you were buying, what it was made of and you knew it wasn't mixed with anything else. This drug alone could have changed everything; instead it too is now sold illegally and mixed with more dangerous substances.

Peace

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
As I said in another thread .... Show me just one incident of real zombies. Zombies are about as fiction as santa or the tooth fairy. So many people obsessing over cases of cannibalism most of the time the person being accused of being a zombie are on a drug induced trip. So the logic of some people is that when an animal eats it's own kind they would be zombies too? A few years ago there was an incident here in canada where some dude on a greyhound bus for no reason beheaded some one eating body parts. I don't think this was caused by radiation more of an mental illness Just like in most of these cases. Then again I guess people still need to believe in unicorns and elves leprechauns , and zombies. Just cause I saw Frodo Baggins on tv doesn't mean that hobbits exist.

canniblism

edit on 2/6/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Lots of Zombie talk here this week.

When you take 24 hour news media, and 24 hour internet news. You will be able to see trends. Lets say for instance. Getting shot was the trend. You could find and dig up no less than 10 links per day. And stories and it would seem as if people are getting shot more and more often. When in all truth. Its happening all the time.
We are the ones putting it under the lens.

People have been eating each other, and doing sick things for a very long long time.
I wish people would stop calling it Zombies. They are not zombies.

They are living people with some real issues.

So if it is Radiation causing this, then its not a zombie. A person has to be dead, and then come back by means of magic, or some kind of sci fi reason. To be classified as a zombie.

NOT zombies.. So please stop using the word zombie people.. Gezzz.. some people have to much time on their hands. hehe its all good.. not trying to come down on you all.. But really. Zombies? come on.

I will be much more comfortable calling it as it is. Cannibals and some very messed up mixed up People.

"she drives me crazy,"--- Fine young Cannibals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join