It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Theory:Fukushima Radiation Causing People to Eat People?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Oh ffs..

People have been taking these drugs for years. and it's got NOTHING to do with them.

Jesus, the ignorance just spews forth from this site some times..

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

That's not true, people have eaten people on PCP before. This guy en.wikipedia.org... and www.straightdope.com...

Another legend about PCP is that some people who have taken it have engaged in cannibalism and other bizarre acts of violence, and this one has actually occurred. In 2002, for example, rapper Big Lurch did in fact do exactly that while under the influence of this substance, killing an acquaintance and eating her lung.[128][129] He was subsequently convicted and is currently serving a life sentence for murder. This incident then inspired an episode of the television crime drama CSI, in which an otherwise unassuming high school girl cannibalized a fellow student while on this drug. Another more recent case involved a California man eating his 4-year-old son's eyeballs in 2009 while on PCP, leaving the child blind.[130] Though relatively rare, extreme and bizarre violence such as these do in fact occur on occasion among PCP users.[131]

en.wikipedia.org...

I would imagine if you stay awake for a week on MPDV (bathsalts) you'd have no problem hallucinating enough to cause you to attack people. Or some people just get amphetamine psychosis from it alone. Any drug that can induce realistic hallucinations could make anyone do anything.

YOU should stop being ignorant about the situation, you are spreading disinfo.
edit on 2-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Oh ffs..

People have been taking these drugs for years. and it's got NOTHING to do with them.

Jesus, the ignorance just spews forth from this site some times..

when you have idiots making drugs in their houses they use all the wrong chemicals and it can have dangerous effects. Most of the OD's from Ecstasy is because people are mixing chemicals wrong. Don't be ignorant yourself.
I wouldn't be surprised if the government is tampering with our drugs as well

Government experiments '___' was the original centerpiece of the United States Central Intelligence Agency's top secret MK-ULTRA project, an ambitious undertaking conducted from the 1950s through the 1970s designed to explore the possibilities of pharmaceutical mind control. Hundreds of participants, including CIA agents, government employees, military personnel, prostitutes, members of the general public, and mental patients were given '___', many without their knowledge or consent. The experiments often involved severe psychological torture, and many victims committed suicide or wound up in psychiatric wards. The researchers eventually concluded that '___''s effects were too varied and uncontrollable to make it of any practical use as a truth drug, and the project moved on to other substances. It would be decades before the US government admitted the existence of the project and offered apologies to the families of those who had died during the experiments. See MK-ULTRA.
The role of 'middle-men' like Al Hubbard (see above) is still little understood and it is likely to be many decades (if ever) before information about their activities is declassified. The precise relationships between government projects like MK-ULTRA and academic research is not yet known, but it is highly probable that agencies such as the American CIA were closely monitoring non-government research in this area. Hubbard is known to have had direct connections to several medical programs during the 1950s, gave '___' to literally thousands of people, and is known to have worked (possibly simultaneously) for a number of Canadian and American government agencies.

Although the subject is highly contentious, there are those who argue that, whilst '___' eventually proved too unpredictable to be useful as a chemical weapon, it may have found another intelligence use. It is claimed that government agencies such as the CIA may have covertly promoted '___' among American youth, seeing it as a means of undermining and destablising the emerging alternative / underground culture and the growing anti-war movement.
source
edit on 1-6-2012 by knoledgeispower because: added link

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBruddah
reply to post by stonebutterfly

More chance of it being related to the oil spill in the gulf in my opinion...

I think you are very correct, excellent observation. If anything, the more radiation you absorb the more lethargic you become. The chemical compounds involved are different beast though.

The radiation treatments (post chemo) caused some burning (like a strong sunburn) for a family member. That was not the problem though, it was the initial chemotherapy and the steroid treatment (to be able to tolerate the chemo) that was the killer. My daughter and I were both afraid to make the simplest misstep as the response would be frightening, genuine fear that is hard to describe. It changed our relationship to the point that while we are still together (most I know who went through it are divorced) we keep our distance to this day and I am essentially a "single parent" wondering what the future holds.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

My daughter and I were both afraid to make the simplest misstep as the response would be frightening, genuine fear that is hard to describe. It changed our relationship to the point that while we are still together (most I know who went through it are divorced) we keep our distance to this day and I am essentially a "single parent" wondering what the future holds.

that's exactly what the governments want, create fear so you can control the people. "Oh protect us from the scary zombies" No not zombies, just a chemical imbalance in the brain.
edit on 2-6-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I keep thinking no ways these drugs do this, people have been on drugs for centuries! I just dont see cannibalism, murder yes, but not eating the victim on this stuff.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Im just not convinced we know what this stuff really does to us even in controlled environments. And the Fukushima reactors are something we have not dealt with. Yes Chernobyl happened, but in a closed country with lots of secrets, and on a different scale. Radiation changes DNA, why cant it change chemical reactions in our brains. WHY are there talk of evacuating the whole country?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Anyone else have a list from a different time period that shows 19 different, source back, confirmed incidents of either eating, biting, or zombie like behaviors events in a span of a 7 week period?

Cause I'm all ears....

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
Nazis working on Zombies

Was this ever verified? I guess stories like this wouldn't really be... guess I have to get the book.. hope they have it in an english version

EDIT: Hoax, book doesn't exist

On the other hand this does exist: Are We Ready for the Russian Zombie Gun?

So.. maybe...

edit on 2-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)[/editby
edit on 2-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Ahhh..im having a hard time finding ww2 info. If there was any strange zombie radiation experiments, they are well hidden. Ill have to check out the Russian angle.

www.inquisitr.com...

uch weapons may be able to short-circuit the executive function capacity of the brain. At that point, a fellow human being would then become putty, or possibly revert to a primal state. Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

Such weapons could easily be designed to be fatal. Extremely high doses of microwaves would be capable of stopping someone’s heart from beating, or disintegrating their eyeballs, for example. Ain’t war lovely? Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

edit on 2-6-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I know that, I'm referring to the RC's that have been used recreationally by thousands of people (really, look into bluelight.ru forums) for years now, and it's only the recent media attention on them that has brought all this hysterical face eating zombie bollocks and attributing it to 'bath salts'. It sells papers, writers get paid to simply make things up and the population gobbles it down pulling shocked faces at the paper, while flicking past has talent on the telly.

I know PCP is a monster of a drug, would never stand to side with that. Even posted a news article in one of the other zombie/bath salt/face eating threads about a guy who ate his own sons eyeball while on that crap to try and
point out to people there that PCP can and has caused this in the past, and will likely continue to do so; there is no need to demonise everything that the paper or cnn tells them to.

The ones listed in the post I replied to, are not going to cause psychotic madness the likes we've seen in a few, well publicised, cases.

It's just really annoying to see it keep being brought up, I don't even have any interest in these things.. I used to however.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Did you notice this comment from a poster at the bottom of the article you say is a hoax?

While in the article it talks of a virus being designed, the poster talked about radiation poisonning.

actually he did succede in making zombies but it ended up being a complete disaster . He tried either making nazis injest element 115 (periodic table ) or injecting it into their bloodstream . The people then turned insane from a type of radiation poisoning and tried eating the scientists . All but one survived . That one apparently tried contacting a fellow scientist in Russia . He was studying a meteorite that landed in russia . All in all Hitler killed all the scientists involved and put them all in one massive grave . as for the zombies they most likely died .

Comment by harry — Wednesday, August 11, 2010 @ 1:47 am | Reply

About element 115, Wikipedia says

Ununpentium is the temporary name of a synthetic superheavy element in the periodic table that has the temporary symbol Uup and has the atomic number 115.

The discovery is reported to have been 2004, though. And that Bob Lazar used some for the UFO projects he worked on.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

reply to post by mainidh

I keep thinking no ways these drugs do this, people have been on drugs for centuries! I just dont see cannibalism, murder yes, but not eating the victim on this stuff.

I'll say it again

when you have idiots making drugs in their houses they use all the wrong chemicals and it can have dangerous effects. Most of the OD's from Ecstasy is because people are mixing chemicals wrong.

Yes there have been drugs/natural hallucinogenics for ever. Natural Hallucinogenics helped our evolution by making us consciously aware.
This stuff, however, is not that. It's idiots playing chemists and the same problem can be seen with the current ecstasy going around. Bad "bath tub" batches.
The cannibalism is most likely brought on by a chemical imbalance in the brain and that can be due to the wrong chemicals in drugs interacting with the brain.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Who is making them in their houses? These chems are manufactured mostly in China, and when received by a reputable reseller will be sent off for analysis to guarantee the level of purity. That's what happens with legal drugs. But this hysterics is what will cause them to go underground... You don't get bobby backyard baker cooking up a batch of mephedrone...

It is reportedly manufactured in China and is chemically similar to the cathinone compounds found in the khat plant of eastern Africa. It comes in the form of tablets or a powder, which users can swallow, snort or inject, producing similar effects to MDMA, amphetamines, and coc aine.

As well as producing the intended stimulant effects, negative side effects occur when mephedrone is used, with teeth grinding the most common.

Grinding of teeth the most common. Oh but who's teeth aye?

Intended effects

Users have reported that mephedrone causes euphoria, stimulation, an enhanced appreciation for music, an elevated mood, decreased hostility, improved mental function and mild sexual stimulation; these effects are similar to the effects of coc aine, amphetamines and MDMA.

Horrible stuff.. It starts with a hug and ends with you eating your partners face off...

Side effects

The ECMDDA reported that mephedrone can cause various unintended side effects including: dilated pupils,[79] poor concentration, teeth grinding, problems focusing visually, poor short-term memory, hallucinations, delusions, and erratic behaviour.[1]:13 They noted that the most severe effects appear anecdotally to be linked with high doses or prolonged usage and that the effects may be due to users taking other intoxicants at the same time.

And there you go.. prolonged use or with other intoxicants. Much like the magic stone soup recipe. WIth a single stone I can make you the most delicious soup.. All I need is for you to get a load of vegetables, some meat and a pot to put it in.

Other effects that users in internet forums have noted include changes in body temperature, increased heart rate, breathing difficulties, loss of appetite, increased sweating, discolouration of extremeties, anxiety, paranoia and depression.[1]:13 When snorted it can also cause nose bleeds, and nose burns.[1]:13[80] A survey conducted by the National Addiction Centre, UK found that 67% of mephedrone users experienced sweating, 51% suffered from headaches, 43% from heart palpitations, 27% from nausea and 15% from cold or blue fingers,[81] indicative of vasoconstriction occurring.[38] Doctors at Guy's Hospital, London reported that of 15 patients they treated after taking mephedrone in 2009, 53% were agitated, 40% had increased heart rates, 20% had systolic hypertension and 20% had seizures; three required treatment with benzodiazepines, predominantly to control their agitation. They reported that none of their patients suffered from cold or blue peripheries, contrary to other reports. Nine out of the 15 of patients had a Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) of 15 indicating that they were in a normal mental state, 4 had a GCS below 8, but these patients all reported using a central nervous system depressant, most commonly GHB, with mephedrone. The patients also reported polydrug use of a variety of compounds.[82]

en.wikipedia.org...

Now lets go read what is on the back of a bottle of legal medications they give to people who present WITH a mental condition in the first place... lets not, we both know it's going to list many of the exact same things.

ZOLOFT !! It causes face eatism..

And bringing up '___' just proves you shouldn't be causing yet more hysterical fear... which is what you're doing. You do know that '___' was also used very successfully in the mental health field during the 50's and 60's, right?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

reply to post by mainidh

There certainly are drugs out there that can cause people to lose all touch with reality, and pain tolerance just sky rockets. as mentioned PCP does that, it's well documented.

The RC's on the other hand, not a chance. It's like saying coffee makes you jump off buildings.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

reply to post by mainidh

I'll say it again

when you have idiots making drugs in their houses they use all the wrong chemicals and it can have dangerous effects. Most of the OD's from Ecstasy is because people are mixing chemicals wrong.

Yes there have been drugs/natural hallucinogenics for ever. Natural Hallucinogenics helped our evolution by making us consciously aware.
This stuff, however, is not that. It's idiots playing chemists and the same problem can be seen with the current ecstasy going around. Bad "bath tub" batches.
The cannibalism is most likely brought on by a chemical imbalance in the brain and that can be due to the wrong chemicals in drugs interacting with the brain.

Are you seriously going to try and say that mephedrone is an hallucinogen?

I give up. You're dangerous. You know so little yet say it so loudly. THat is far more dangerous than any research chemical.

Gah...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

And bringing up '___' just proves you shouldn't be causing yet more hysterical fear... which is what you're doing. You do know that '___' was also used very successfully in the mental health field during the 50's and 60's, right?

Did you even check out the site that I sourced from? Yes I know all about the research of '___' in the mental healthy field.

'___' was first synthesised by the Swiss chemist Albert Hofmann in the Sandoz (now Novartis) laboratories in 1938. The laboratory had undertaken a research program aimed at isolating the active constituents of medicinal plants so that they could be produced in the laboratory and later precisely dosed for accurate administration to patients. Dr. Hofmann eventually began researching the ergot fungus and alkaloids which could be derived from it. Ergot was traditionally used by midwives as an ecbolic, a medication used to induce childbirth, and early 20th century research indicated that the various compounds in ergot had other effects on the body as well, prompting further research.

The '___' you get now a days is not the same '___' that Chemists used back in the 50's and 60's.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

reply to post by mainidh

I'll say it again

Are you seriously going to try and say that mephedrone is an hallucinogen?

I give up. You're dangerous. You know so little yet say it so loudly. THat is far more dangerous than any research chemical.

Gah...

No I'm not saying Mephedrone is a hallucinogen. I'm saying that a lot of these drugs being pumped out these days like "Bath Salts" and Ecstasy are not being made properly and as a result are causing erratic behavior

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Strange this happens after the dead people waking up too....do you all think its connected?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join