It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Theory:Fukushima Radiation Causing People to Eat People?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
SO ....I was thinking like I do sometimes, and was wondering if radiation can cause rage symptoms. So i researched a tiny bit.

www.cancercompass.com...

His behavior is irrational, horrific mood swings, burst of agression & rage. I have BEGGED the doctors to give him more than Xanex, but they blame the cortizone, so they've weened him off it.

www.ehow.com...

Along with bodily changes, people undergoing cancer treatment sometimes experience behavioral changes that affect their personality. Read more: Cancer Treatment & Personality Changes | eHow.com www.ehow.com...

So what if the amounts being released are doing something to our minds? Maybe certain people are susceptible and others arent. Im thinking its out there messing with our brains and bodies in strange ways.
edit on 1-6-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No. People have been eating people before nuclear power plants were ever built.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
If that was the case you would expect the trend to start in the west and head east, not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

But maybe were not being told about the Japanese face eaters?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

You would still have more cases starting in Alaska first, Hawaii and the northwest states, moving to ca and eastward.

Show me incidents that started there first and move by date forward, than yea maybe you would have something.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

More chance of it being related to the oil spill in the gulf in my opinion...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

Oh my thats a good idea, hadnt thought of that!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Ancient natural nuclear reactor

Nature is way ahead of us!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
pretty sure it's just "Bath Salts" drug Bath salts drug info

"Ivory Wave," "Purple Wave," Vanilla Sky," and "Bliss" -- all are among the many street names of a so-called designer drug known as “bath salts,” which has sparked thousands of calls to poison centers across the U.S. over the last year. Citing an “imminent threat to public safety,” the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) made illegal the possession and sale of three of the chemicals commonly used to make bath salts -- the synthetic stimulants mephedrone, MDPV, and methylone. The ban, issued in October 2011, is effective for at least a year. During that time, the agency will decide whether a permanent ban is warranted.

It's interesting that this drug has been around for a couple years at least and it just got a ban last year. Seems like with everything else you try to take away, people will make a batch in their tub of their own stuff and it's having a horrible side effect.

What do you experience when you take bath salts?

"Agitation, paranoia, hallucinations, chest pain, suicidality. It’s a very scary stimulant that is out there. We get high blood pressure and increased pulse, but there’s something more, something different that’s causing these other extreme effects. But right now, there’s no test to pick up this drug. The only way we know if someone has taken them is if they tell you they have.

The clinical presentation is similar to mephedrone [a chemical found in other designer drugs], with agitation, psychosis, and stimulatory effects. Both of these agents should be of concern, as severe agitated behavior, like an amphetamine overdose, has occurred.

A second concern is the ongoing suicidality in these patients, even after the stimulatory effects of the drugs have worn off. At least for MDPV, there have been a few highly publicized suicides a few days after their use," Horowitz says.

I don't know why anyone would want to take one of these? It doesn't sound like a pleasant experience.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Thanks for that link, hey maybe that could explain ancient cannibalism?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I had the same thought following RealSpoke post. There would be much to check to see if the places where cannibalism was found are places with radioactive mines nearby.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I made this map for a thread I started Complied list of People Eating People Events

People Eating People Map

It clearly shows that the majority of the people eating people events have moved from Japan to China, in a West to East motion. Minus 2 Brazil and Scotland.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
.... just sayin'....

S&F OP

.. Oh, and it kinda follows the jet stream as well..
edit on 1-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

Jet stream flow over pacific

edit on 1-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: map added

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Thank you so much for that! Ive been looking for this map. It is moving that way

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Yup just posted a segmented jet stream map, looking for a world one - see my previous post

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

And its northern hemisphere where the fallout is happening....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
That's the problem with ATS- everyone has 'opinions' yet they refuse to research the evidence behind them..

Luckily for us OP, there are people like me and you who will put in the hours of research and work to make a topic worthwhile

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You know, maybe that is why the governments still refuse to make public results from radiation poisoning studies made after WWII, with soldiers.

Maybe they had a few cases of cannibalism after that...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Aha, and here's another event that fits the pattern.

Adding it to the map now.

Contractor bites Lowe's employees, resists arrest

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Radiation study is still going on, and Im sure the government is hiding many results. Id like to see some of their files.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join