It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 15, Jim Irwin's historical narrative in review

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

DJW you are off by a factor of '7' missions. Way off topic. Let's keep it somewhere in the vicinity of Apollo 15 and Jim Irwin. Thanks.

Sorry, but I thought that the topic of this thread was "Apollo television transmissions." Why are you afraid to open up the discussion to other Apollo broadcasts? If you cannot treat any and all transmissions in a way that prove that they are fabrications, you have absolutely no case.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

3 Sayonara cannot get his head around censorship therefor it is all fake.

It will take some amount of time for your brain to process all the material in this thread. You incorrectly stated my argument and my conclusion which means you haven't been listening or watching or reading with the detail required to successfully download the New Narrative of Apollo.

In this thread, you have been exposed to facts, while not being hidden, are obscured by various author's who called themselves proper historians, too. The blatant omission of certain facts from official NASA narratives is one clue that we looked for and we found it. Well, decisively posted it, and we all got a good look at it. The Apollo Tv press conference at 270:21. It's Hidden in the NASA narratives so that no one will go looking for it!

I noticed on the wikipedia page there are 12 multimedia video clips of the Apollo 15 mission. But the 270:21 Tv press conference isn't included when other incidental videos are included. There is another Apollo 15 Tv press conference that is still harder to find. You know the one?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

DJW you are off by a factor of '7' missions. Way off topic. Let's keep it somewhere in the vicinity of Apollo 15 and Jim Irwin. Thanks.

Sorry, but I thought that the topic of this thread was "Apollo television transmissions." Why are you afraid to open up the discussion to other Apollo broadcasts? If you cannot treat any and all transmissions in a way that prove that they are fabrications, you have absolutely no case.

If Jim Irwin flew on more missions then you may show those videos from those missions. The topic of the thread has always been Apollo 15, Jim Irwin's historical narrative in review. Should I rename this thread to

Jim Irwin's CIA employee history and the kitchen sink?

No, I think that would be an unpopular decision. This thread started with Jim Irwin and that's where it will continue to deliver new startling revelations about Apollo 15's Jim Irwin. If you don't believe me then you must not have any faith. OP will deliver.

"...but found the rock was not in the sample bag where they expected it to be. It is in another bag..."

Possible clue, possible switcher-oo, the Genesis rock was not where they expected it to be. Short term amnesia? Mental confusion? Was the hypnosis failing? The went to the LRL specifically to check out the Genesis rock and it was switcher-ooed.

If August 12, 1971 was a Thursday), then they went to the LRL on Wednesday night, August 11, 1971. The sit down post-mission press conference in front of the cameras happens on August 12th, too.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So a misplaced rock means the entire Apollo program was a hoax............

Wow, this is about as good as decisively's childhood rubella thing.

Let us say, for just a minute mind you, that this misplaced rock is the smoking gun, and proves that the Apollo program was faked.

Question: "How did they fake everything?"

That's your problem. And it's the very large elephant in the room that you can't ignore.

A missing rock is not going to prove anything.

Stumbling across a massive sound stage hidden in the desert with old cameras, lights, and a LM, along with a book entitled: "How We Faked It" - by NASA, now THOSE things will most likely get people's attention.

Not a missing rock.

Not a missing pen floating in zero G during a video conference.

Not the German Measles.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

"...but found the rock was not in the sample bag where they expected it to be. It is in another bag..."

Possible clue, possible switcher-oo, the Genesis rock was not where they expected it to be. Short term amnesia? Mental confusion? Was the hypnosis failing? The went to the LRL specifically to check out the Genesis rock and it was switcher-ooed.

If August 12, 1971 was a Thursday), then they went to the LRL on Wednesday night, August 11, 1971. The sit down post-mission press conference in front of the cameras happens on August 12th, too.

thats clutching at straws so badly.. im not even sure how to reply to it....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Possible clue, possible switcher-oo, the Genesis rock was not where they expected it to be.

Why switcheroo? It was supposedly scripted, wasn't it?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I say it again you know nothing about transmissions your knowledge is very poor
your lack of understanding that swearing is not included .

Why do you have a p-r-o-b-l-e-m with that sayonara?
My ten yr old understands the need for a delay for the swearing, rude comments, why
can't a grown man or woman like you grasp it???

edit on 22-6-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I don't normally post in moon threads any more, but I just wanted to add some background informations.

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
It also seems that the Apollo cheerleading crowd are woefully ignorant of Apollo 15's Hollywood connections.

"Image Transform, then a startup company in North Hollywood, brought about the other improvement. They demonstrated to NASA, using Apollo 15 footage, their new proprietary system for enhancing video. NASA had them bring their system online for Apollo 16. Now the converted video from all EVA's was shipped to California, enhanced, returned to Houston, and then distributed to the network pool, all in real time." Source Shooting the Apollo Moonwalks ( 0.15 Mb ); Sam Russell, RCA Project Engineer for the Apollo 15-17 GCTA Color Television. Used with permission. As found on www.hq.nasa.gov...

I'm not sure why the hollywood connection seems so dramatic to you. If it was done by Indian operators or perhaps Brazillian operators I'm sure you would point to the fact that it was going outside the country, and why would they let the signal go outside the country unless they had something to hide.

NASA was sending the Apollo 15 live TV feed to a Hollywood special effects studio, in real time, for video image enhancements, then the signal goes back to Houston where it is finally provided to the networks.

This Apollo 15 Tv press conference video at 270:21 MET is an example of the experimental TV testing that was done in 1971 for NASA by Hollywood video experts.

The man you're essentially accusing is John Lowry I believe, the creator of the Lowry Process; it's a process used for the restoration of footage. Lowry was a founding member of the start up 'Image Transform'. Image Transform, and later Lowry Digital (and some other company names Lowry used) assisted in methods to clean up footage and transmissions. This is something Lowry is *well* known for. You can see the film list here: en.wikipedia.org...

I'm not sure what the suggestion is, but despite being a bit grumpy sometimes he was an amazing talented man who died early this year. He is well known for his work specifically in restoration, and you can look up some of his company names on imdb also. He seems to be the best canidate for the job, so I don't know what is so sinister about this 'hollywood' connection.

I just see connections like this as blowing out the list of people involved to far too large a number. Many artists are familiar with Lowry's techniques and have worked under the person. Even just saying 'enhanced' and not introducing layering techniques (which would need a whole essay to address) ... is it likely Lowry's entire career in restoration and post production is a ruse to hide the moon landing hoax???

He has also been recognised for plenty of awards in the last 20 years, so its not like he just vanished after the whole thing went down. I suppose I have two thoughts on the whole matter ...

Why didn't you call him or any number of the artists that have worked for him? (It's too late now, sadly he has passed on but there's 30+ years of missed oppurtunity and investigation here)

I guess the other factor here is ... it's perfectly normal for people who work in restoration, forensics, and visual effects to have over laps in post production careers. There is nothing 'odd' about what is being noticed here, yet it keeps being pointed out as if it was the strangest thing ever.

I've worked on making astronomy charts out of star photos (stitching and clean up), does that mean that it's fake because I've also worked on visual effects?

The players in this thread are obviously going to stick to their guns regardless, and it's going to be never ending but I just wanted to say Lowry was an amazing operator and it's unfortunate that people would assume evil without actually meeting with or talking to him.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I wonder if SayonaraJupiter (and others) has seen this............history.nasa.gov...
Apollo 15 - Science and a Press Conference - Corrected Transcript and Commentary

These videos are somewhat different from what we have seen so far. I also think the fakery of Scott's "floating motion" is a bit more evident in these videos.

The site contains the full transcript of the 270:21 news conference (scroll to about the 1/2 way mark for the interview videos) and it also includes ALL onboard activity as well as all of the individual "Real Player" videos of the Question and Answers posed to the astronauts during the press conference. These videos are of a much better quality with respect to audio and video transmission. They have the look and feel of "studio quality" imagery as opposed to the quality of the others that we have been looking at - all yellowed and of relatively poor image and sound quality.

I am including the links to all of the question/answer videos for your (and others) convenience.

The question and answer period begins at around this point
first Q
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
last Q
history.nasa.gov...

edit on 22-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: EDITS

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
So a misplaced rock means the entire Apollo program was a hoax............

Originally posted by eriktheawful So basically you are saying: "Because there is no junk floating around, the video is faked."

No, that's you jumping to conclusions. Both times. My position is "No 0G objects in the environment". Dave Scott's entrance is good.. but it may be something that was done outside of NASA.. by that I mean, the 270:21 Tv press conference was routed through Hollywood for video enhancements, which could have included special effects such as Dave Scott's entrance.

I'm going to quote CapCom again, why was Deke shocked and why did CapCom Karl Henize feel the need to comment about that to the Apollo 15 crew at that moment?

At 00:55, CapCom says "Deke just passed out from the shock incidentally."

Going back to the rock. Scott and Irwin went to the LRL expecting to get a look at the rock. They apparently had first person knowledge of what sample bag it was in and the expected the Genesis Rock sample bag to be among the sample bags that were being opened. However, they were wrong. It was a in a different sample bag.

I can't imagine how 2 astronauts would boogie over to the LRL (Wednesday night) and both of them could not remember correctly which sample bag the precious Genesis Rock was stashed. What that means is they didn't get to see the Genesis Rock that night, which was the night before Apollo 15's still hidden post-mission press conference that was held the next day Thursday, August 12, 1971. The news article said the Genesis Rock sample would be opened on Friday.

Apparently, the boys have short term memory loss, or, like I said, there was a switcheroo with the sample bags.
Here's the quote again:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Thank you for the links Vitruvian. I noticed that you posted video links to a history.nasa.gov website for this source material. Thank you.

I'm glad my browser can open those files- .rm files can be difficult to handle with some browsers and add-on's but my machine seems to like these files very much
Even though NASA has chosen to go with a lower quality .rm file I rather easily noticed two items of interest within the first 5 seconds of the first video!

First, I noticed how this official NASA video begins with a video displayed blue title screen.

history.nasa.gov...

Second,

Dave Scott's swooping 0G entrance has been cut out.

This is an amazing and startling revelation.

I believe Deke Slayton saw Dave Scott's swooping 0G entrance on a monitor at MSC and he was so shocked and amazed by the Hollywood video trick, the CapCom felt the need to comment on Deke's reaction.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

At 00:49, Al Worden looks straight at Dave Scott and makes a joke that we can't hear. Al Worden smiles and bobs up and down. It's a joke we can't hear. What did he say?

If it's rude your not hearing it ..deal with it

Is this the kind of "gentle banter" that was being censored out?

265:04:27 Scott: Mark CDR.

[Comm break.]
[Al is beginning to wonder whether the other two are shielding him from whatever is producing the flashes and starts some gentle banter with Dave by suggesting that his Commander is making up the results.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Thank you for the links Vitruvian. I noticed that you posted video links to a history.nasa.gov website for this source material. Thank you.

Second,

This is an amazing and startling revelation.

I believe Deke Slayton saw Dave Scott's swooping 0G entrance on a monitor at MSC and he was so shocked and amazed by the Hollywood video trick, the CapCom felt the need to comment on Deke's reaction.

YES - no dramatic entrance. I had fogotten to make mention of that rather significant fact, and I just came on line especially to make a separate posting about it and saw your post with the headlined point -

Bravo.........
edit on 22-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I noticed on the wikipedia page there are 12 multimedia video clips of the Apollo 15 mission. But the 270:21 Tv press conference isn't included when other incidental videos are included. There is another Apollo 15 Tv press conference that is still harder to find. You know the one?

SayonaraJupiter -
Here is a link to the other seldom seen press conference that you mentiond in your earlier posting quoted above. Mr Scott is the only speaker which leads me to believe that the version of the press conference presented to the public might have been abreviated.- otherwise why have all three of them present if the other two were to remain silent.

From this ARCHIVE SITE - archive.org...
LINK - to short video - Apollo 15: In The Mountains Of The Moon (Pt.2)

YOUTUBE VERSIONS part 1 and 2 of NASA Documentary "In The Mountains Of The Moon" - The so-called "press conference" is at the end (12:20) of theSECOND Youtube video -

part 1 - www.youtube.com...
youtu.be...
part 2 - www.youtube.com...
youtu.be...

edit on 22-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
From this ARCHIVE SITE - archive.org...
LINK - to short video - Apollo 15: In The Mountains Of The Moon (Pt.2)

YOUTUBE VERSIONS part 1 and 2 of NASA Documentary "In The Mountains Of The Moon" - The so-called "press conference" is at the end (12:20) of theSECOND Youtube video -

In The Mountains Of The Moon is a must see. The Tv press conference here takes place on August 12, 1971.
This is how CIA NASA has controlled the Apollo narrative for 40+ years. They edit reality. We're taking it back from these people. The people who produced, wrote and edited NASA's propaganda should be on decisively's Perp List.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

the individual "Real Player" videos of the Question and Answers posed to the astronauts during the press conference. These videos are of a much better quality with respect to audio and video transmission. They have the look and feel of "studio quality" imagery as opposed to the quality of the others that we have been looking at - all yellowed and of relatively poor image and sound quality.

Unfortunately my browser is not giving me good, clear .rm files. They play on my machine with a worse resolution than the youtube videos by decisively.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

At 00:49, Al Worden looks straight at Dave Scott and makes a joke that we can't hear. Al Worden smiles and bobs up and down. It's a joke we can't hear. What did he say?

If it's rude your not hearing it ..deal with it

Is this the kind of "gentle banter" that was being censored out?

265:04:27 Scott: Mark CDR.

[Comm break.]
[Al is beginning to wonder whether the other two are shielding him from whatever is producing the flashes and starts some gentle banter with Dave by suggesting that his Commander is making up the results.

265:04:28 Scott (onboard): It was in the left eye about 2 o'clock; a quarter of the way in; intensity 1; point source. Yes, we're taking it all for you, Al.
265:04:41 Worden (onboard): You must be.

265:04:42 Irwin (onboard): I think Dave's imagining all these.

265:04:45 Scott (onboard): Got to do something for the ...

265:04:46 Worden (onboard): ... he's gotten to the point where he's conjuring them up on me.

265:04:51 Scott (onboard): Dedicating my imagination to science.

265:04:53 Worden (onboard): Right. Protecting all those who go after you.

265:04:59 Scott (onboard): Wait until you see how many I'm going to see in the last minute (laughter).

265:05:04 Worden (onboard): Confound that curve.

thats the gentle banter.. and its all onboard voice com.. onboard voice communication was NOT broadcast to TV.. how many times do you need to be told that?
edit on 23-6-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

the 270:21 Tv press conference was routed through Hollywood for video enhancements, which could have included special effects such as Dave Scott's entrance.

was that done live?? the special effects of dave's entrance.. was that done live?? you make it sound like the signal came from the CM to hollywood edited than to houston than the world.. is that what you are suggesting??

I'm going to quote CapCom again, why was Deke shocked and why did CapCom Karl Henize feel the need to comment about that to the Apollo 15 crew at that moment?

270:22:56 Henize: Deke just passed out from the shock, incidentally.

[The crew appear in a row, facing the camera. Dave is camera-left, Al in the centre and Jim to camera-right. Dave has a noticeable beard after 12 days in space.]

270:23:01 Irwin (onboard): Do we look that scroungy? (Laughter)
270:23:03 Scott (onboard): Yes - yes. No, we look so good.
270:23:05 SC (onboard): (Laughter)
270:23:07 Worden (onboard): Mmm!
270:23:08 Scott (onboard): He probably can't believe it.
270:23:09 Worden (onboard): Yes.
270:23:12 Irwin (onboard): It's just because we haven't shaved in 2 weeks.
270:23:14 Worden (onboard): Is that a fact?
270:23:15 Irwin (onboard): Yes.
history.nasa.gov...

the astronauts only believe deke's shock is from their change in appearance.. as that was when they got a good look at their faces for a while.. and possibly the first time since deke has seen their faces wince they left earth..

I can't imagine how 2 astronauts would boogie over to the LRL (Wednesday night) and both of them could not remember correctly which sample bag the precious Genesis Rock was stashed. What that means is they didn't get to see the Genesis Rock that night, which was the night before Apollo 15's still hidden post-mission press conference that was held the next day Thursday, August 12, 1971. The news article said the Genesis Rock sample would be opened on Friday.

Apparently, the boys have short term memory loss, or, like I said, there was a switcheroo with the sample bags.
Here's the quote again:

so much clutching at straws here.. ooo they put the rock in a different bag..

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Unfortunately my browser is not giving me good, clear .rm files. They play on my machine with a worse resolution than the youtube videos by decisively.

SayonaraJupiter.............The file links are named Real Video file and when I click them they open in RealPlayer.

They worked at first in IE9 but when I accepted their update (to the latest version (15?) they stopped working in IE9,,,,,,,,,BUT they do work very well for me when using Chrome and/or Safari browsers.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

so much clutching at straws here.. ooo they put the rock in a different bag..

This is not the first - or the last - time that Apollo moon rocks went missing. In fact, NASA has never had adequate controls on lunar materials. Never. They have always had problems with inventories. So much problems --- in fact NASA has revised and revised the lunar inventories several times -- but they still can't account for the stuff properly and they don't do well in audits.

edit on 6/23/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join