It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 15, Jim Irwin's historical narrative in review

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

In Virtual Dub I slid the cursor bar rapidly back and forth and the fakery of Scott’s “floating” antics become quite apparent. Its possible that he’s merely ‘jumping’ up and down from a seated position OR there is a device under the seat that accomplishes the up and down motion.

Now try the same thing with this one:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Vitruvian
FROM HERE - second vid in the post -------> www.abovetopsecret.com...

The fact that Worden’s hand goes between the vertical object and Scott’s arm leads me to believe that there is not a green screen involved.

No green screen there, but there is gonna be one hell of a green bogey on his sleeve
that's for sure...

Further on in the video (AT about 7:03) he can be seen ROLLING BOOGERS between his thumb and forefinger HE EXAMINES what he's got and then THROWS THE BOOGS towards the camera.............Ha ha ha FOR REAL
edit on 17-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Further on in the video he can be seen ROLLING BOOGERS between his thumB and forefinger and THROWING THEM towards the camera.............Ha ha ha FOR REAL

Since bodily excretions are at the heart of decisively's historical approach, please indicate at what time signature this occurs.

Edit to add: Never mind, you've answered my question.

edit on 17-6-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

In Virtual Dub I slid the cursor bar rapidly back and forth and the fakery of Scott’s “floating” antics become quite apparent. Its possible that he’s merely ‘jumping’ up and down from a seated position OR there is a device under the seat that accomplishes the up and down motion.

Now try the same thing with this one:

YEA??? So what's the point..............I saw astronauts firmly planted (NOT FLOATING) on the floor with a few wires being held in the air to SIMULATE floating..............BACK AND FORTH cursor bar was not effective...........what did you see???

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

YEA??? So what's the point..............I saw astronauts firmly planted (NOT FLOATING) on the floor with a few wires being held in the air to SIMULATE floating..............BACK AND FORTH cursor bar was not effective...........what did you see???

How were the wires rigged through solid walls? How long could the astronauts be suspended upside down without blacking out?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

firstly.. which way is "up" in that video?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Astro/Booger #2 taken from same video (AT about 7:03 - 7:08) www.youtube.com...

GIF is seen at external link................URL GIFSoup

DIRECT LINK gifsoup.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Let's not go into the Apollo 8 video in this thread. It doesn't have anything to do with Apollo 15's TV press conference at 270:21 MET.

Why did Richard Orloff omit the 270:21 TV press conference from his Apollo 15 time line? Because he doesn't want to bring unnecessary attention to a faked TV broadcast?

And why are there no floating flashlights, notepads, headsets, cables, camera lenses, packages of Tang, food sticks or space pens? There is no proof in the Apollo 15 TV press conference of a zero G environment.

It also seems that the Apollo cheerleading crowd are woefully ignorant of Apollo 15's Hollywood connections.

"Image Transform, then a startup company in North Hollywood, brought about the other improvement. They demonstrated to NASA, using Apollo 15 footage, their new proprietary system for enhancing video. NASA had them bring their system online for Apollo 16. Now the converted video from all EVA's was shipped to California, enhanced, returned to Houston, and then distributed to the network pool, all in real time." Source Shooting the Apollo Moonwalks ( 0.15 Mb ); Sam Russell, RCA Project Engineer for the Apollo 15-17 GCTA Color Television. Used with permission. As found on www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Let's not go into the Apollo 8 video in this thread.

In other words, you cannot explain it in terms of "green screen" effects. You want to narrow the field to a single, boring press conference because it is the only footage you can plausibly argue may have been filmed on Earth.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Let's not go into the Apollo 8 video in this thread.

In other words, you cannot explain it in terms of "green screen" effects. You want to narrow the field to a single, boring press conference because it is the only footage you can plausibly argue may have been filmed on Earth.

I never argued for "green screen" effects. You have me mixed up with decisively. With that being said~

NASA was sending the Apollo 15 live TV feed to a Hollywood special effects studio, in real time, for video image enhancements, then the signal goes back to Houston where it is finally provided to the networks.

This Apollo 15 Tv press conference video at 270:21 MET is an example of the experimental TV testing that was done in 1971 for NASA by Hollywood video experts.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

NASA was sending the Apollo 15 live TV feed to a Hollywood special effects studio, in real time, for video image enhancements, then the signal goes back to Houston where it is finally provided to the networks.

This Apollo 15 Tv press conference video at 270:21 MET is an example of the experimental TV testing that was done in 1971 for NASA by Hollywood video experts.

perhaps you should consider the delay in signal receiving from the CSM to houston, houston to hollywood, hollywood to houston and include the time taken to edit the footage whatever it was that they done.

all of that in less than 2seconds.. unless they had a time machine i guess its possible.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
reply to post by DJW001

It also seems that the Apollo cheerleading crowd are woefully ignorant of Apollo 15's Hollywood connections.

No no grandad, listen up-----

Chandrayaan images debunk Apollo 15 conspiracy theory

Panaji, Sep 2 (IANS) In a considerable downer for space conspiracy theorists, Chandrayaan-1’s terrain-mapper camera has recorded images of the landing site of US spaceship Apollo 15 and tracks of its lunar rovers that were used by astronauts to travel on moon’s surface nearly four decades ago, a scientist said Wednesday. Prakash Chauhan of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) said the images captured by the hyper-spectral camera on board Chandrayaan-1 debunked conspiracy theories that have claimed that the Apollo 15, the fourth US mission to land on the moon was a hoax. His remarks came during his presentation at a conference on Low Cost Planet Missions (LCPM) here titled “Chandrayaan-1: TMC and HYSI data analysis for Apollo landing sites and Mare Orientale”. “We managed to identify the landing site of the Apollo 15 shuttle on the basis of the disturbances on the moon’s surface. Our images also show tracks left behind by the lunar rovers which were used by the astronauts to travel on the moon’s surface,” Chauhan, who is presently attached to the Space Applications Centre at Ahmedabad, said. “Lunar dust is dark. The disturbances left by the spacecraft and the rovers have caused disturbances which are easily distinguishable. The disturbed surface is bright,” Chauhan pointed out. He said that the images sent back by Chandrayan-1 adequately debunked conspiracy theories that the Apollo 15 mission was a hoax
It seems your whole thread is now debunk
So that leaves me with one last thing to say to you---------------------SAYONARA:

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

No no grandad, listen up-----

Chandrayaan images debunk Apollo 15 conspiracy theory

Panaji, Sep 2 (IANS) In a considerable downer for space conspiracy theorists, Chandrayaan-1’s terrain-mapper camera has recorded images of the landing site of US spaceship Apollo 15 and tracks of its lunar rovers So that leaves me with one last thing to say to you---------------------SAYONARA:

Chandrayaan boot prints - HA HA HA .........You make me laugh - what a big f____g Fake

edit on 18-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Why would they need real time video enhancement if the whole thing was taped in a studio?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

think you need to read the excerpt again.....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

That's right, but then again- reading is not there strong point when it comes to looking at the facts.
If the three stooges noses grow anymore, then i will be swinging off them like monkey bars ..

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

I do not understand your post but I do know that all talk and images related to the Chandrayaan mission regarding tire tracks and or boot prints or whatever else it (the mission) claims to have recorded is fraudulent.

Please explain what "exerpt" you referred me to and why. Chandrayaan proved absolutely nothing with respect to the alleged Apollo mission(s)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Ask yourself how much NASA paid off the Indian government to make fraudulent claims.

Better yet, you provide evidence of such a transaction.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Originally posted by choos

I do not understand your post but I do know that all talk and images related to the Chandrayaan mission regarding tire tracks and or boot prints or whatever else it (the mission) claims to have recorded is fraudulent.

Please explain what "exerpt" you referred me to and why. Chandrayaan proved absolutely nothing with respect to the alleged Apollo mission(s)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There are several other questions you might want to ask yourselves.

Why is there no (apparant) input on the part of NASA in the planning of a second version of Chandrayaan named Chandrayaan 2.

Is NASA unwilling to share with the Indians (and the Russians) the wealth of technological/logistical information gained from their enormously successful Apollo flights to the moon ?

Why is there Russian collaboration with the Indians but no American involvement?

Why is it merely a "hardware" hi tech mission..........after all wouldn't NASA have been cooperative with a friendly government in the sharing of vital information towards a successful mission? In other words - ALL the necessary information is already there for a MANNED flight - right? So why not?

Why was Chandrayaan I incapable of mapping HR images of the Apollo landing site that would have conclusively put the matter to rest?

Will the new mapping planned by Chandrayaan II be capable of such HR imaging - if so will they take the pictures - or has NASA claimed the site off limits from above and well as on the moonground?

Actually I have many more questions but lets get some answers to these first OK?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join