It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 15, Jim Irwin's historical narrative in review

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

1) Only Scott Bobs around like he is in outer space. Obviously they are trying to "fool" us into thinking that this is a genuine space mission by having Scott float up and down as you see him doing there. Worden and Irwin are sort of painted on there, glued if you will, to the CM backdrop. Bit of an exaggeration, but not much. This is an example of a "weightless scene" which we may have "figured out". Keep in mind, all weightless scenes were NOT done the same way. This one more likely than not employed a layering technique, like green screening or something similar. Scott is the overlay. He would have been shot with nothing but GREEN behind him and then when layered, the only thing one would see from that filming would be Scott, the green having been subtracted out.

green screen again??? so scott is the overlay??

so im guessing scott is in the foreground? and worden and irwin are in the background?? what about the CM is that in the background with worden and irwin?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I believe the operative term here is "CRACKERS", and Charles Berry is indeed that, full on CRACKERS

reply to post by choos

Where in the world did Berry come up with this stuff ? I actually could not believe it, I really could not, can't, won't, shan't.

"It's serious, if he were on Earth. I'd have him in ICU being treated for a heart attack."[10] Endeavour's cabin atmosphere was 100% oxygen (when in space), so it was decided that he was in no serious danger by Dr. Charles Berry.[10] Specifically "In truth,...he's in an ICU. He's getting one hundred percent oxygen, he's being continuously monitored, and best of all, he's in zero g. Whatever strain his heart is under, well, we can't do better than zero g."[10]

In truth, he's in an ICU ? Berry would have him in an ICU being treated for a heart attack ? Endeavour's cabin was 100 % O2 and so he was in no danger ? He's being continuously monitored and best of all he is in zero g ?

Excuse me while I wet my pants laughing.... Sorry, this one is really that bad...... Any medical people out there make heads or tails of this ?

edit on 10-6-2012 by decisively because: caps

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

that was not what i asked..

this should be off the top of your head.. what is the general cause of bigeminy?? i do not want your rant.. you have already said berry is crackers regarding this so i want to know what is the cause of bigeminy in general

also about the 100% oxygen what is its purpose?

and also the zero g how come you think zero g will do nothing??

just answer the question from the top of your head its very simple questions, i do not want your rants.

p.s. thanks for keeping your rant short though
edit on 10-6-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

is it that difficult of a question?? should be extremely straight forward for a doctor to know the answers to these questions..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

why is it that a doctor seems to be avoiding such a simple question, a question that doctors should know off the top of their heads??

it will take you no more than 2 minutes to answer these questions..

it has taken you about 4hrs so far...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

interesting nearly 10 hrs and still no explanation of what causes bigeminy, the reason for administering 100% oxygen and the usefulness/un-usefulness of zero-g for heart conditions...

as a "doctor".. this should have taken 2mins of your time.. i guess we can assume you have no idea how to answer these questions?? which leads one to believe you are NOT a doctor.. which leads to yet another LIE you have tried to push..

perhaps you would like to correct my assumption that you are lying about being a doctor and answer these few simple questions?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
choos, you have totally missed the most obvious thing about the Apollo 15 in space television interview.

Did you see any 0G floating pens? Did you see any 0G floating film canisters or maps or floating sunglasses or headgear? Did you see any 0G floating fruit bars or orange drink containers? 0G floating flashlights? Was the Apollo 15 in-space television interview done from a ZERO G environment?

I watched the videos that decisively posted. If you could find any objects floating in the Apollo 15 Command Module during this television broadcast please upload a screen cap of said object.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

heard of velcro?? pockets??

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

you happily and freely claimed you are a doctor and talk of your own grandeur about how calculating such and such coordinates is simple, and chemical equations were easy for you.. you happily and freely tried to "showed off" these points.. you happily and freely try and tout about your knowledge regarding medical issues.. openly critisize your "fellow colleague medical practitioners" about how you would whoop their hienies in a debate regarding the medical issues in apollo..

yet when it comes to actually proving your very basic medical knowledge, such as telling what causes bigeminy and why 100% oxygen is administered or even why you believe zero-g is useless for certain heart issues, you avoid it like the plague?

perhaps im misguided here, but you claimed to be a DOCTOR many times, not answering these simple simple questions is showing to me that you dont know how to answer it, if you cannot answer these simple questions that a genuine physician can answer in less than 2mins than im led to believe you are NOT A DOCTOR.

its been 27hrs now for something you could have done in less than 2mins...

you show signs of a compulsive liar.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Did you see any 0G floating pens? Did you see any 0G floating film canisters or maps or floating sunglasses or headgear? Did you see any 0G floating fruit bars or orange drink containers? 0G floating flashlights? Was the Apollo 15 in-space television interview done from a ZERO G environment?

I watched the videos that decisively posted. If you could find any objects floating in the Apollo 15 Command Module during this television broadcast please upload a screen cap of said object.

So decisively has zeroed in on a visually uninteresting transmission. What's your point? Perhaps he would care to explain, in specific detail, how this transmission was "faked:"

edit on 11-6-2012 by DJW001 because: Edit to fix link.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

So decisively has zeroed in on a visually uninteresting transmission. What's your point? Perhaps he would care to explain, in specific detail, how this transmission was "faked:"

DJ, you posted a translunar video from A8, we are talking about Jim Irwin and A15.
Can you confirm any floating objects in the A15 space TV interview that decisively posted on page 1 of this thread?

I'd just like your opinion on it. So go back and watch and take a screen cap of any floating objects you see in the command module.

I am aware that Dave Scott mentioned at the beginning of that interview, 'everything was stowed away', or a similar remark. But DJW, if they are in space.... I want to see floating space pens and flashlights. I don't see any here.

There was one tiny moment when Jim Irwin actually grasped at something with his fingers, as if, as if he was trying to grab a small nugget of floating space of trash. His effort to do so made me feel like the moment was contrived.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

choos, you didn't deserve a star for your post. Whomever starred your post was a foolish person. And please stay on topic if you want to post in my Jim Irwin thread.

Did you or did you not watch the entire A15 TV interview that decisively posted on page 1. I just need you to look at it and find a moment , ANY MOMENT, that can convince me that it was recorded in a 0G environment.

Or perhaps, you may wish to comment on Jim Irwin's remarks from the video I posted of his 1991 presentation in Connecticut. www.youtube.com...

Perhaps you would like to make comments on Jim Irwin's presentation which he gave only 4 months before he died. What do you think he means when he said "Moon rocks are the same as Earth rocks."

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Here is a screen cap from the Apollo 15 post-mission news conference.
This video is exceptionally rare. I have never seen the full video of this Apollo 15 post-mission news conference.
Although, in the NASA sci-fi movie, "In The Mountains Of The Moon" there is a short, tantalizing glimpse of it.
Look at Worden and Irwin. Their faces and body language are a dead give away... something doesn't seem right.

The mission was a super success.

I don't know what the exact date of this filmed press conference. If we know the exact date we could then fix it in the Apollo 15 narrative with relation to the Apollo 15 stamp fiasco.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

DJ, you posted a translunar video from A8, we are talking about Jim Irwin and A15.
Can you confirm any floating objects in the A15 space TV interview that decisively posted on page 1 of this thread?

No, there were no floating objects because everything was properly stowed. I posted the Apollo 8 video because I wanted to "raise the bar" for that poseur decisively.

I'd just like your opinion on it. So go back and watch and take a screen cap of any floating objects you see in the command module.

Why would there be any floating objects if everything were properly stowed?

I am aware that Dave Scott mentioned at the beginning of that interview, 'everything was stowed away', or a similar remark. But DJW, if they are in space.... I want to see floating space pens and flashlights. I don't see any here.

Sorry they disappointed you, but everything was properly stowed. If you want to see a chaos of randomly floating objects, please watch the Apollo 8 video I provided. Jim Lovell has an impish sense of humor.

There was one tiny moment when Jim Irwin actually grasped at something with his fingers, as if, as if he was trying to grab a small nugget of floating space of trash. His effort to do so made me feel like the moment was contrived.

I doubt your review would affect him very much. The show closed forty years ago.

What are your thoughts?

I think you know that decisively is not a physician. I think you know he is a troll who wants to play both sides of the "debate" against one another. I think he is an abject coward for refusing to debate me because he does not actually believe any of the rubbish he posts. I think you can see that clearly. Your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

i was on topic.. this is the thread, your mate, Decisively led me to in order to discuss this bigeminy ive tried other threads he directed me here.. but it seems he has issues with the simple question.. yet another LIE he has tried to push, him being a doctor..

sayonara your belief on anything anti-establishment is twisting your views.. you are even willing to believe a confirmed liar.. you will probably readily agree that the moon and sun are holograms which proves man never walked on the moon, before you believe the official story..

did you know decisively has even claimed to "do radar system trouble shooting and write code for radar systems of all complexities"??

also regarding the tv interview.. pay attention to the difference in distance between worden's head and the panel that irwins head is touching.. compare the difference between the beginning to the end. pay attention to when worden bounces about before the interview and also how scott bounces about

how tall are the astronauts?? is irwin 3-4 inches taller than scott?? is worden also 3-4inches taller than scott when his head touches the panel above him? or did they somehow climb onto a step or block to boost their height?? how did scott maintain his height 3-4 inches from his starting position?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Oh, you "just found" videos that spout nonsense about "green screen" for the video interview segments......that jus happened to be posted up to UT by "Lucky Sparks" only last 7th June, 2012....how "convenient"... (
)

Since you accept anything from YouTube, then here.....this is also from the Apollo 15 mission. This is from one of the actual EVAs, on the surface of the Moon. Irrefutable evidence of their presence.

(Killing this delusion about "fake" Apollo footage is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel...):

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I don't see any floating 0G objects in the Apollo 15 TV interview

I watched the full interview. I am not convinced that the Apollo 15 TV interview (posted on page 1 of this thread by decisively) was filmed in 0 gravity. I believe the entire thing was a staged for TV optical illusion.

I will be waiting for DJW or choos to write one single convincing paragraph that could sway me over to their side on this issue.

edit on 6/11/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

edit on 6/11/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags bloody tags

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

properly stowed.
properly stowed.
properly stowed.

Dave Scott runs a tight ship. He didn't want any of those postal stamp covers floating across the screen, eh?

edit on 6/11/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: add pic

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

All the more reason to keep a tight ship.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Yes, your mentioning that the rock already had its name at the time of the in flight press conference is a very important point SayonaraJupiter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join