It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 15, Jim Irwin's historical narrative in review

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

BTW - My AVATAR is a varation on an image of the Tetragrammaton - the unspoken name of GOD and NOT Adam Kadmon. In the religious writings of Kabbalah, Adam Kadmon is a phrase meaning "Primal Man".- As referred to In the Kabbalah/Zohar he is closely related to the Philonic doctrine of the heavenly Adam --->

symboldictionary.net...

Yes, Sayanara, this gets weirder.
edit on 26-6-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
For my own personal intentions the avatar was a drawing for an earlier art project.
I took the letters from this image (below) and re-arranged tem myself with nothing else in mind other than a vertcal - rather than a horizontal arrangement of the sacred letters of God's name.

God revealed in the tetragrammaton YHWH

It was NOT my intention to represent the letters as Adam Kadmon..............so as far as I am concerned its coincidental.
NO serious Jewish scholar would ever take that image to represent Adam Kadmon. They would consider it a DESECRATION of God's Holy name.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

NO serious Jewish scholar would ever take that image to represent Adam Kadmon.

Not even Ramchal?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Rabbi Moses Chaim AKA -->Ramchal - his is a Kabbalistically inspired 'rabbinical' invention "Heh, Vav, Yod, and Heh", a purposeful distortion and an irreverently misspelled acronym of the Tetragrammaton which is actually spelled
Yod, Heh, Vav, and Heh.
His intentions were quite different from mine.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Rabbi Moses Chaim AKA -->Ramchal - his is a Kabbalistically inspired 'rabbinical' invention "Heh, Vav, Yod, and Heh", a purposeful distortion and an irreverently misspelled acronym of the Tetragrammaton which is actually spelled
Yod, Heh, Vav, and Heh.

Apparently you have never read the Sepher Yetzirah, or heard of Abulafia.

His intentions were quite different from mine

Just what are your intentions, exactly?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

So now you've gone and changed your avatar. Real mature.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
My creative intentions at present are along these lines with respect to the "language of God" as He demonstrates to us so vividly through the miraculous structure of DNA .......>.

I have not much interest in the evils of Talmudic mysticism - aka Kabbalah, and even less interest in Babylonian-Satanic mysticism as expressed in the Sefer Yetzirah, nor in its Satanic practioners such as you mention. I am well versed in all of it through my own research and by way of my Hebrew studies (remember I said LANGUAGES) as it would apply to exposing heresies against the Church and the name of God as well as all other forms of Satanic activity in the world.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I have not much interest in the evils of Talmudic mysticism - aka Kabbalah, and even less interest in Babylonian-Satanic mysticism as expressed in the Sefer Yetzirah, nor in its Satanic practioners such as you mention. I am well versed in all of it through my own research and by way of my Hebrew studies (remember I said LANGUAGES) as it would apply to exposing heresies against the Church and the name of God as well as all other forms of Satanic activity in the world.

So you categorically refuse to accept any and all evidence that human beings have walked on the Moon because it would contradict your fundamental religious beliefs. NASA, ESA, RosCosmos and the Chinese are all satanic instruments, I suppose. Well, as I said, you are welcome to believe that if you wish. It would be rude of me to disparage someone else's religion.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
My cogent observations in this regard have not all that much to do with religion or religious beleifs. Just good old common sense, which leads to astute observations of the world around us on all levels ......... a strong well formed sense of intuition, (which is spiritual BTW) a keen intellect, which is also our spiritual inheritance, and an education that has prepared me in the ways of seeing and of knowing with clarity and precision that only could have come from on high.....Praise God for all the gifts He has given us
You might want to do the same before its too late.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

My cogent observations in this regard have not all that much to do with religion or religious beleifs. Just good old common sense, which leads to astute observations of the world around us on all levels ......... a strong well formed sense of intuition, (which is spiritual BTW) a keen intellect, which is also our spiritual inheritance, and an education that has prepared me in the ways of seeing and of knowing with clarity and precision that only could have come from on high.....Praise God for all the gifts He has given us You might want to do the same before its too late.

Would you care to share an astute observation that leads you to believe that God did not allow his chosen creatures, made in His image, to visit the Moon? One of the astronauts actually read from the Book of Genesis on Christmas Eve. I know that sounds satanic to Sayonara, but what do you make of it?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

My cogent observations in this regard have not all that much to do with religion or religious beleifs. Just good old common sense, which leads to astute observations of the world around us on all levels ......... a strong well formed sense of intuition, (which is spiritual BTW) a keen intellect, which is also our spiritual inheritance, and an education that has prepared me in the ways of seeing and of knowing with clarity and precision that only could have come from on high

sorry for jumping into your convo with DJW but this is my issue with your common sense, intuition, intellect that was born and bred on the earths surface, without any/much background in sciences.

your common sense and intuition is familiar with gravity and aerodynamic forces on the earths surface only (some people take these for granted without understanding them), the problem is these change once you get to the moon. so everything you see from NASA is fake, as nothing you see is behaving the way you have grown to know how things behave.

im guessing this video looks extremely fake to you:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-6-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos

www.youtube.com...

Why are you showing us a video simulation of a docking procedure - I wonder?
Is it Fake you ask? NO its a real simulation

Could those strange letter/number signs seen in the stills montage (below) have been in error - i.e., as a result of video fraud? If not can someone here please tell us what these characters are that are seen intruding into the image late in the video? (4:07 to the end?

Gif .---------->.......... GIFSoup

gifsoup.com...

BTW Addressing the issue of common sense and human intuition as applied to these situations by this OP

I have a question - something that's been bothering me for a while. If a man were able to stand on the moon in full gear he would have weighed approx. 60 lbs total - 1/6 of (180 average man + 180 weight of spacesuit) = 60 lbs total combined weight.............why do we see them jumping a mere few inches off the lunar surface? We also see them swinging hammers (breaking rocks, etc.), and engaging in other tool related tasks as though there were no real difference from their usual earthbound movements.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Originally posted by choos

www.youtube.com...

Why are you showing us a video simulation of a docking procedure - I wonder?
Is it Fake you ask? NO its a real simulation

No; it's real. It just looks strange to you because it's not moving like an X-Wing fighter in Star Wars. Strike One for "common sense.

"

Could those strange letter/number signs seen in the stills montage (below) have been in error? If not can someone here please tell us that these characters are that are seen intruding into the image late in the video? (4:07 to the end?

Nota bene -Gif to come soon.............

There are a series of lines and numbers embedded in the pilot's window to enable him to gauge the craft's attitude and better estimate distance visually in space. There is no natural perspective or distance haze in space. Strike Two for common sense.

BTW Addressing the issue of common sense and human intuition as applied to these situations by this OP

I have a question - something that's been bothering me for a while. If a man were able to stand on the moon in full gear he would have weighed approx. 60 lbs total - 1/6 of (180 average man + 180 weight of spacesuit) = 60 lbs total combined weight.............why do we see them jumping a mere few inches off the lunar surface? We also see them swinging hammers (breaking rocks, etc.), and engaging in other tool related tasks as though there were no real difference from their usual earthbound movements.

It is very difficult to bend your knees in a pressurized spacesuit. If you can't bend your knees, you can't jump very high, can you? Furthermore, although the weight, that is force of gravity on an object, is less on the Moon, the object still has the same mass. If an object has the same mass, it has the same inertia and momentum. It is this that results in things falling more slowly, but still having the same "heft"as they do on Earth. Strike Three for common sense.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

No; it's real. It just looks strange to you because it's not moving like an X-Wing fighter in Star Wars. Strike One for "common sense.

OP - ITS A SIMULATION - as in Faked to make it seem as though its real.

There are a series of lines and numbers embedded in the pilot's window to enable him to gauge the craft's attitude and better estimate distance visually in space. There is no natural perspective or distance haze in space. Strike Two for common sense.

OP - NO LINES HERE AND NO #'S HERE - the shadow at bottom right is seen throughout - Its NOT on the glass - its an appendage of some kind -

It is very difficult to bend your knees in a pressurized spacesuit. If you can't bend your knees, you can't jump very high, can you? Furthermore, although the weight, that is force of gravity on an object, is less on the Moon, the object still has the same mass. If an object has the same mass, it has the same inertia and momentum. It is this that results in things falling more slowly, but still having the same "heft"as they do on Earth. Strike Three for common sense.

OP - I'll be very forthright with you here - you are full of s____ Please review your high school physics

COMMON SENSE AND SOLID INTUITION PREVAIL IN ALL THREE INSTANCES !!!

GIF HERE ---> GIFSoup

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

than ask yourself this.. how can an astronaut on earth jump so high carrying 180lbs if he himself weighs 180lbs??

most people should be able to do squats with 180lbs on there back but to jump that high with restricted movements?? even if the PLSS were empty the restricted movement makes it very difficult to jump, add in the weight of the empty PLSS and the suit itseld.. what does your intuition tell you? or have you never been to a gym?

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

what i like about the first vid, is the rotation after the fall, i think common sense says if there were wires he should have been tangled up in it and thrown the other way given the direction he rotates after fall..

the second is just funny.. i think common sense will lead you to ignore the dust behaviour though.

still think their movement is not restricted?

p.s. do you really think numbers that visible is going to be left there on screen for all to see? in 40years they never bothered to edit it out? arent these the godly editors that can edit the apollo 15 press conference on the fly? come on common sense..
edit on 26-6-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

OP - I'll be very forthright with you here - you are full of s____ Please review your high school physics

You need to review your High School physics. And metaphysics.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Page and a half of wank. I blame DJW. He knows better than to run so far off topic. I haven't had time to "mod" my thread so it needs to be said again,

This is an Apollo 15, Jim Irwin thread.

Jim was in a plane crash, broke both legs, almost lost his foot, broke his jaw, had a concussion and lost his memory. According to some sources he used extensively hypnosis and his faith to achieve a miraculous recovery from his injuries. Rejected at least twice from the NASA's astronaut program, Jim worked as test pilot for secret CIA experimental planes, he had a "cover job" working for a known C I A front Howard Hughes, and NASA finally selected him for the moon program.

Jim, and the other Apollo 15 crew, knew a retired film director/stamp collector in Miami. His name was Herrick Herrick. Or possibly, it was an alias of Howard Hughes?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Post on topic, please. Apollo 15 or Jim Irwin. It doesn't matter. Just stay on topic. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is a graphic representation of the Apollo 15 payoff theory which I have recently developed.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

sorry, im failing to see how any of that proves they didnt land on the moon?? are you even trying to prove that or are you just trying to prove irwin had loose CIA links?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join