It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courtney Stodden - MKULTRA Victim?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So I was shown this strange & bizarre video today by a friend.

*NOTICE: The video can only be viewed if you have a YouTube account, as the content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users.*

So my apologies if you're unable to watch.

But for those who do have an account:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
For those of you who don't know, Courtney Stodden is a 17 year old "singer" who is famous for being the teen bride of Doug Hutchison, who is 35 years her senior.

As an actor, Doug Hutchison appeared in several well-known movies & TV shows.

However, before his career in television, he began in the theater where his first role was in Eqqus, which is a dark play about a young man with sexual feelings for a horse.

He would continue doing dark material, usually being cast as the creepy antagonist in X-Files & CSI.

As you can see from the 'Trivia' section of his IMDb, he states his favourite film being A Clockwork Orange, by Stanley Kubrick.

Also a point of interest is that he was her manager before they were even married, so most likely had become acquainted before she had even turned 16 years old.

Their marriage has received a lot of criticism (& still does) because she was 16, so therefore wasn't applicable for marriage:

On May 20, 2011, Hutchison married Courtney Alexis Stodden (born August 29, 1994) in Las Vegas, Nevada. According to the Clark County Nevada Marriage Bureau, both marriage license applicants must be at least 18 years of age.[5] Stodden was only 16,[1] though her mother signed a consent form permitting the marriage.[6] Stodden is Hutchison's third wife.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

Having her parents approve of the marriage, as well as sign the consent forms should warrant suspicions about the whole relationship.

Now, I'm not gonna go into the whole age debate, or teen brides thing..as this thread is primarily about a video posted by Courtney herself about 2 weeks ago, which depicts some very erratic & weird behaviour from her.

From watching the video, I was pretty confused because it didn't seem to fit with the whole "theme" of her other video uploads..

Not to mention the fact she's eating cat food (which contains meat? Though she's meant to be a vegetarian).

What really bothered me though, is how a "loving" husband could record & upload a video of his wife behaving like this? If you truly cared for somebody, then this would be a weird way of showing it..

Possible MKULTRA victim, with Doug Hutchison as her "Handler"? Perhaps on some sort of medication/recreational drugs? Or simply a young, impressionable girl craving the attention and enjoying some very weird role-play..?

What do you think?

edit on 1-6-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So your saying if you act like a cat you might possibly be MK Ultra victim?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wow. I may not know much but one thing I have learned for certain is that people are capable of being very strange. I will admit that the scenarios you have laid out surround their past is intriguing but I cannot say this video adds to the idea of her being an MKUltra subject. Just looks like some odd all american fun being had by an older guy and a young "attractive" woman. Personally I wouldn't want anything to do with either of them.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

There's nothing wrong with acting like a cat..

But coughing up a furball? Being on all-fours & drinking water from a cat bowl? Munching on cat food?

Whilst her husband films it all.

I think whether it's MKULTRA or not, it's unusual behaviour in an unusual relationship.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
No she's just a gold digger

srsly?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Poor thing...that video almost made me cry.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I don't know about MKULTRA, but this is sure weird. I wonder what her parents think of this...

It also made me think of Céline Dion and René Angelil. They were in love way before she was 18, and her mom didn't like that one bit. But René promised to take good care of her and respect her.

And about this Courtney... Let's see, she's 17 and looking like 27. I bet she will be pleased when she's 40. And add 10 more years to her looks after all that sun bathing...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I've (unfortunately) followed a bit of this bizzare fake union and thought that nothing would surprise me when it came to these two - until I saw the "Hello Courtney" vid in your op.

You can read a little more about it here at VigilantCitizen - Courtney Stodden, a Monarch Sex Kitten? where they compare the video to the equally strange Anna Nicole Smith wearing clown makeup one.

Possible MKULTRA victim, with Doug Hutchison as her "Handler"? Perhaps on some sort of medication/recreational drugs? Or simply a young, impressionable girl craving the attention and enjoying some very weird role-play..?

Could possibly be a combination of all the above or
d) both of them totally in it for the $$$.

Though why someone would expose themselves in this ludicrous manner, attracting nothing but ridicule, is beyond me. Though I guess, there-in lies the conspiracy.

What really bothered me though, is how a "loving" husband could record & upload a video of his wife behaving like this? If you truly cared for somebody, then this would be a weird way of showing it.

Not to mention the parents. What mother (unless a total pimp/handler) would find this an acceptable video of her daughter to present to the public?

Ug - these people make me

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Typically, when I think of an MKULTRA victim, I think of someone who can barely hold themselves together, much less make practiced videos, no matter how bizzare.

However, I will not deny that this woman is being influenced, but she seems to be doing it of her own consent and volition.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This world is BIZARRE lol
There are so many things to question here, so i'll just save my breath

new topics

top topics

join