It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Fanatics are Hurting Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Originally posted by frazzle

Its not a conspiracy he's talking about, its just another talking point he's talking about. Lately its all about "I'm a Ron Paul supporter, BUTTTTTT" ....

No one would be voting for his supporters, anyway, so its a moot point. The thing that bothers the anti paulites is that he HAS so much support and their guys don't. Well, besides Goldman Sachs Inc.

Let me submit to the court Exhibit A......

Translation:
"Don't even listen to what he has to say, whatever it is we will ignore it by playing the 'MSM sheople' card. In this phase of the grand conspiracy against The Good Doktor, people will pretend to have complicated and nuanced opinions and personal motivations, but what they're really trying to do is steal away our election-winning 3% of the vote.

Here is a straw man so we can just stop talking about this because it makes me uncomfortable. But before we do, let me alienate any potential converts by lumping them all together as sub-human beings with no agenda other than opposing the Good Doktor, whose supporters are being kept under lock and key to prevent them from voting and showing their true HUGE numbers! The banks and investment firms pay tens of millions of sub-humans to vote for anyone but the Good Doktor. DONTCHA KNOW?!?!"

You've seen the pictures of Paul's overflow crowds compared to a few hundred Romney synchophants, so I won't bother posting them again.

But what I do know is that you'll likely get what you're hoping for because of the integrity of those who COUNT the ballots. The Soviets would be so proud of us.

Sub humans? The Good Doktor? Not enough nuance there, try again.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I wouldn't vote for Romney or Obama because their support base is full of morons and zombies.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
99% of Ron Paul supporters are CRAZY. They have this weird attitude like Ron Paul is the only way to political salvation. Everything else is bad and wrong. If you're not libertarian, you're AGAINST THE LIBERTIES and basically evil. It is really weird...The crazies treat him similar to Jesus.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
99% of Ron Paul supporters are CRAZY. They have this weird attitude like Ron Paul is the only way to political salvation. Everything else is bad and wrong. If you're not libertarian, you're AGAINST THE LIBERTIES and basically evil. It is really weird...The crazies treat him similar to Jesus.

What new liberties are you expecting to get from an Obama re-election or a Romney administration?

Honest question.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

OK radical positions scare people .. So how about we compare the Radical Ideas of the Other candidates .

Obama and Romney support positions that are Radical But are accepted by the people as mainstream due to media bias .

The People in the US are probably the single most deluded group on the Planet .

They think the preservation of the status quo is reasonable and even worse is a sustainable option .

Not that I agree with Paul on everything ..some of the proposed reforms scare the crap out of me ..

But I welcome them as an alternative to the direction we as a World are pursuing .

I'm no prophet but even I see the writing on the wall and recognize it as the inexorable descent into global anarchy.

Read the writings of those who have been the policy makers for decades and you'll have to acknowledge the the direction they have been pushing leads to at least a limited global War ..

If that doesn't scare you more than Pauls radical advocates ..I think there is something wrong with you and your ability to draw a logical conclusion .

The World is approaching an inevitable collapse predetermined by these policies .

I see no one offering an alternative To a global cartel of hegemonic maniacs that have brought us to the precipice .

John Locke said ...."Whenever the power that is put in any hands for the government of the people, and the protection of our properties, is applied to other ends, and made use of to impoverish, harass or subdue them to the arbitrary and irregular commands of those that have it; there it presently becomes tyranny, whether those that thus use it are one or many".

You who support this Tyranny are just as guilty as those who planned and carried it out .

If you disagree that we are living in a Tyranny .. IMHO you are the problem .

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
no doubt to a certain extent. I spoke to my 77 year old dad about him. dad doesn't go online. ever. he thinks ron paul has a lot of good ideas, but has too many kooky ideas.

that about sums it up for most americans, fanatics or not

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

So what's your deal not understanding that a third party candidate is needed. Even if that person doesn't cure our woes right away, it's still a step in a different direction, not in the direction we are currently on.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
no doubt to a certain extent. I spoke to my 77 year old dad about him. dad doesn't go online. ever. he thinks ron paul has a lot of good ideas, but has too many kooky ideas.

Kooky ideas like what? Killing Americans? Sending them off to some forsaken land? Sending our jobs overseas? Patting yourself on the back when 25,000 McJobs were created under your watch? Dream Act? Falling short of promises? Arming gangs in Mexico?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

None

reply to post by satron

Ron Paul isn't a third party candidate.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Totally agree. I am a big supporter of Paul's ideas, and his place in this years election. But I talk to SO MANY people who immediately associate him with the complete idiots and naive college dopers who follow him like zealots that I have all but given up talking to people about Paul. The zealots have poisoned his message by association.

Hell, I've talked with Paul supporters who know less about his actual ideas than Paul detractors. Many of them are no better than the blind partisans who support Obama, or Bush. Zero critical thought or intelligence, just zombie-like following.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

What new liberties are you expecting to get from an Obama re-election or a Romney administration?

Honest question.

for the record, this is a perfect example of what the poster you are replying to was stating.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Kooky ideas like what? Killing Americans? Sending them off to some forsaken land? Sending our jobs overseas? Patting yourself on the back when 25,000 McJobs were created under your watch? Dream Act? Falling short of promises? Arming gangs in Mexico?

how about like ending the fed. Like defaulting on debt. Like cutting off all foreign aid. Like ending funding for education.

To name a few, VERY kooky ideas.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So much stereotyping going on here. Maybe you should talk about those that are fanatically against Ron Paul. Those are the crazies.

Why are Ron Paul supporters called crazy??? Answer me that.

Because they want to talk about the faults of the system.
They are crazy because they talk about the corrupted banking system, constitutional violations, oppressive legislation, the scam currency, and the slide away from the intended form of government.

That is why they are called crazy. Those doing the name calling know nothing on these subjects and immediately call you crazy when you bring them up.

In an internet forum discussion (not ATS)
if i say anything bad about the banking/economic system I WILL BE ATTACKED.
If I say anything good about Ron Paul I WILL BE ATTACKED
If I say anything about the loss of freedom for security I WILL BE ATTACKED.
If i don't stay within the partisan talking points I WILL BE ATTACKED

Either they are paid to stop discussions on these subjects or these people are so indoctrinated that their government would never do anything against them that they have Stockholm syndrome.

Saying that the crazy Ron Paul supporters are hurting Ron Paul's campaign is just parroting MSM and the talk radio shows talking points and not true.

Lets talk about the anti-Paul crazy fanatics..
edit on 2-6-2012 by yellowsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Paulites are to Ron Paul
what
Fundy x-ians are to Christ.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

how about like ending the fed. Like defaulting on debt. Like cutting off all foreign aid. Like ending funding for education.

I didn't know you were a grandpa.

Your points leave a lot to be desired, considering what you're saying is only half truth.

edit on 2-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Paulites are to Ron Paul
what

Obama and Romney supporters are zombie lemmings.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Your points leave a lot to be desired, considering what you're saying is only half truth.

Ahh, so you'll only accept the kooky ideas if it is stated by a posters grandpa.

"WE AREN'T CRAZY!!!! OUR MOTHERS HAD US TESTED!!"

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Paulites are to Ron Paul
what

Obama and Romney supporters are zombie lemmings.

And another fine example of exactly what the OP was saying.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowsnow

Either they are paid to stop discussions on these subjects or these people are so indoctrinated that their government would never do anything against them that they have Stockholm syndrome.

edit on 2-6-2012 by yellowsnow because: (no reason given)

And another fine example....you guys are making the OP's point for him.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Ahh, so you'll only accept the kooky ideas if it is stated by a posters grandpa.

"WE AREN'T CRAZY!!!! OUR MOTHERS HAD US TESTED!!"

Herp.

Red herring.

Are you speaking for the grandfather? How do you know? Are you psychic?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join