It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God to Jesus. I just condemned the human race. Now go die to save them.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Greatest I am

Doesn't matter what we feel is right or wrong, He is God and we don't have a vote. It's an eternal kingdom not a democracy. He created everything He gets to make the rules, we forfeited that right in the garden.

True. His kingdom is a tyranny without free will and not a democracy.

We know this as a truth because of what he did to A & E the first time they did their will instead of God's.
Enjoy your slavery under his rule.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
the bible is a code. so is the koran. so is all of them. all the ancient cultures.

they take the truth and they encode it in a story. we're in 2012 and ppl are still arguing this topic?

each country continent or culture will encode the story in it's own familiarization. some more accurate than others. some more embellished than others. some with parts cut out or altered to aid the established ruling bodies to control the masses.

7 chakras, 3rd eye, white light, enlightenment. google it!

No argument on this my friend.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Doesn't matter what we feel is right or wrong, He is God and we don't have a vote. It's an eternal kingdom not a democracy. He created everything He gets to make the rules, we forfeited that right in the garden.

We know this as a truth because of what he did to A & E the first time they did their will instead of God's.

Regards
DL

Slavery is better than Hell. Much like slavery in the Roman Empjre.. most of the time for most people freedom simply meant freedom to starve to death. I'll take being a son of God and having a couple rules to follow from dad over being completely free to do whatever my heart desires and spending the rest of eternity apart from Father.

Different strokes...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Regards
DL

Slavery is better than Hell. Much like slavery in the Roman Empjre.. most of the time for most people freedom simply meant freedom to starve to death. I'll take being a son of God and having a couple rules to follow from dad over being completely free to do whatever my heart desires and spending the rest of eternity apart from Father.

Different strokes...

www.youtube.com...

Better to shovel coal in hell than to spend eternity in heaven watching friends, neighbors and our children in torture and flame forever.
Only a sick mind would conceive of such a situation or wish it upon anyone. That is why God would not do such because then, heaven would be hell.
If those in heaven did not go insane then they could not have once been human or good.

You should think of hell just a bit and recognize that God would not create such an immoral construct. Lose your barbaric tribal mentality. We are in 2012, not 112.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

-----------------------------------

"Test all things"
1 Thessalonians. 5:21

Judgment and punishment go hand in hand.

Our human laws have a form of punishment where the penalty is graduated to fit the crime. An eye for an eye type of justice.
God‘s punishment seems to surpass this standard.

The definition I am comparing here is the eternal fire and torture type of hell and I am not particularly interested in the myriad of other definitions and theories that some use to supplant this traditional view.

To ascertain if hell would be a moral construct or not, all you need do is answer these
simple question for yourself.

1. Is it good justice for a soul to be able to sin for only 120 years and then have to suffer torture for 12000000000000000000000000 + years?

2. Is it good justice for small or mediocre sinners to have to bear the same sentence as Hitler, Stalin and other genocidal maniacs?
This might actually include God if you see Noah’s flood as God using genocide and not justice against man. Pardon the digression.

Punishment is usually only given to change attitude or actions and cause the sinner to repent.

3. Is it good justice to continue to torture a soul in hell if no change in attitude or actions are to result?

4. If you answered yes to these questions, then would killing the soul not be a better form of justice than to torture it for no possible good result or purpose?

Is hell a moral construct or not?

Please explain your reasons and know that ---just because God created it ---does not explain your moral judgment. It is your view I seek and not God’s as no one can speak for God.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join