It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRAIN WASHED UK Local Government .......... perhaps wider???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Wait, shes back 23:56............. ok, shes gone to bed 00:15

OK, where do i start ............ i work private sector, the wife works public sector ..... in health care / care for the community.

Now, local government consists of many departments ......... employing thousands, certainly in the UK, she is one of thousands therefore.

I dont proclaim to be rich but i have more than one house, bought on buy to let mortgage on intrest only, this means i will never OWN the property and after 25 years, i still have to pay the outstanding debt .......... £120,000, if i dont pay the house reverts back to the mortgage owner, any equity is ours.

OK, the latest, me being a trustworthy soul have ignored the tennants for at least 1 year ........... during that time, the property has gone to wreck and ruin, i sent .......... Jan 2012 a letter asking them to leave politely ........... response i got was .......the letter did not comply with the housing act blah blah blah ............... i never sent an eveiction notice, just a letter, coiz thats who i am

Return of post from local authority was that my letter was incorrect and not legal, i should have issued a section21!! ............ tennants took my letter and was advised it was worthless, returned that i should issue a section 21 ............ difference being .......... both the same but one said section 21.

Anyways, long story short, section 21 has been issued, awaiting confirmation it has been worded correctly ............

going back to subject line / Thread .............. wife will not talk about council policy / next steps / anything ......... as soon as i question her about policy, she refuses to speak, stomps around, tries to be as busy as she can be ........... no talking to her AT ALL, and shouts that i am being stupid .............. guess i am ............ however, this is aggressive, not like she normaly is if she has a point to put across.

Like all of us, she spends the majority of the day at work, is she being brainwashed into protecting local government or is she got the 7 year itch???

Thoughts please

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
be afraid of that sector , lol , very afraid .

imagine an massively extended episode of The Apprentice , but WITHOUT Alan Sugar , or ANY one with a BLOODY CLUE ! !

OLOLOL xyz calls himself a doctor or some nonses do, i call him a tw~@" t on drugs .

its true as you like too

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
No offense but you sound either senile, or fruitloopy. I think you should go see a doctor as soon as possible.
You might just be confused, but there could be other medical issues.
If you feel the need to eat anyone, please contact the emergency services immediately.
edit on 1-6-2012 by MatungaMassala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MatungaMassala

Your opinion, why would she storm out when i questioned policy?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAfterSunset

If i know anything about women, she probably thinks that because she works for the local council that any problems you have with their policy, is a problem with her.
And, it's not the questions, it is how she perceives your intent, and, how she thinks you are sounding when you say it.
remember!! women are strange, and twelve times a year, strange and a bit mad, its the full moon you know. .

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAfterSunset

Most probably she doesn't really understand what you mean by " policy " .

She perceives a negative vibe from you and feels herself becoming the target of your negative vibes .

Local councils are bound by legal acts and they will act accordingly . Perhaps , she doesn't see what the issue really is to account for your negativity .

I also don't understand your point entirely .

Are you complaining that the councils are acting within legal framework ?

Are you complaining that the Council have a faulty policy which doesn't function as it should ?

I suspect you want her emphaty above all and she ain't getting it why do you want it and won't give it you .

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JustAfterSunset

incoming paperwork can potentially make government officials shiver. incorrect incoming paperwork makes the government officials break out in cold sweats especially after the fact and anyone tied to incorrect wording/wrong protocol will be looked at like a predator near a meerkat camp.

i would say not going through the correct process here has spooked your missus, especially if she is in the same department as others who are privy to the letters. she may be bound by a code of practice which forbids her to advise, under threat of sanctions or dismissal.

walk on eggshells my friend, it may be better to question her indirectly through another relative or close friend to get a handle on whether the above is the case or something more personal.

best wishes fakedirt.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If its a privately owned property, being placed out for rent by a private individual, why are you involving the local authority anyway? You go via the magistrates court to secure an eviction, not the local authority.

You will need to do it in the proper manner though, tenants are protected by some hefty legislation to stop landords evicting them on a whim.

If I remember rightly, you need to send them a notice of misconduct, giving them time to rectify their conduct. Then a notice of intent to commence eviction proceedings, etc.

The only time I can see the local authority getting involved, is if they are in recipt of housing benefit.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Offense taken . / You talking about eating people ? MATunga MASSALA? You 're talking , preventative medicine ..
But its not going to happen . Or on ats . We got our eye on you . You can have stalking and harassment for lunch instead . Theres nothing wrong with this man's op
edit on 3-6-2012 by ZIPMATT because: editopsorg

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Watch out for the brainwashed 'Health Visitors' giving you all kinds of dumbed down advice about the importance of vaccines

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JustAfterSunset

Your wife is an untrustworthy useless cow, get rid of her and find someone attractive and younger. Stop wasting time with a untrustworthy wife like her....favoring her job over her husband...probably cheating on you too, so check her out.

No brainwashed - doesn't respect YOU!!

new topics

top topics

join