It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange tablet depicting Moses and unknown figure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
A very strange 3000 years old tablet depicting two faces and other figures has surfaced, the first figure shows a middle aged man with what appears to be a snake and a cow, and letters interpreted as " a man with a heavy tongue ", thus it is believed to be referring to Moses.

Another face comes up when the tablet is rotated 180 degrees, it shows another male figure with writings interpreted as " a man of unknown origin ", with other figures believed to be that of the Antichrist as it fits the descriptions given in Islamic literature.

Each rotation brings up another depiction, here are the other 2.

Here's a you tube showing the images

The full info about this tablet can be found here

mosestablet.info...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You will need a lot of imagination to figure out those being described in the OP. Only the snake is very clear.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Huh? Really? Moses you say? Lolol

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Interesting. The 180degree rotation looks like (I hate to say this but...) a reptilian. Interesting with the description "man of unknown origin".

This screams ancient aliens to me.

Good find.

ALS

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Abdel-Fattah al-Banna doesn't have the greatest credentials, so more testing would be necessary.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Could this also explain the alignment on Dec 21, 2012? Something about that scorpion put the idea in my head.
2nd

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So, who decided this was Moses? That could be Adonis or Zeus...or the homeless dude that stands on the corner by the grocery store down the street from my house.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Yes, "man of unknown origin" was interesting to me as well. Also, I couldn't really make out anything but the snake either. I will grab my glasses and look at it again, lol. Very interesting post though!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Perhaps we can't tell what each these things are,is because it's just the way the ancients depicted them?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You're right.

Save the picture and rotate by 180° and it looks almost exactly like the creature from the movie "Aliens".

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Here they are:
(The similarities are remarkable)

edit on 2/6/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

You're right.

Save the picture and rotate by 180° and it looks almost exactly like the creature from the movie "Aliens".

That was exactly my first thought when I saw the tablet rotated.

There is a lot of speculation being stated in this thread however. "A man with a heavy tongue" could refer to almost anyone. It could be an authority figure, a man who speaks a lot, or coul even be a tablet depicting a person who was a known liar since that could be called having a heavy tongue, carrying the weight or burden of their lies.

Who ever it is depicting it is interesting however there is no true evidence that points to this being Moses other than speculation.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Are there any other sources of information for this stone other then the link provided and the youtube video?

How could there be a depiction of Satan if this stone is indeed 3,000 years old? Wasn't Satan a character that didn't arrive in written literature until the apocalyptic Jewish texts around the 1st century BC? Not exactly 3,000 years ago.
edit on 2-6-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

To me it looks like a Persian soldier wearing a helmet.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84
Are there any other sources of information for this stone other then the link provided and the youtube video?

How could there be a depiction of Satan if this stone is indeed 3,000 years old? Wasn't Satan a character that didn't arrive in written literature until the apocalyptic Jewish texts around the 1st century BC? Not exactly 3,000 years ago.

To me it looks like a Persian soldier wearing a helmet.

I've heard a few times of Satan deriving from bad Ancient Aliens, doesn't really have a face of a Persian.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Swamper

Ok. Not Persian. Mesopotamian soldier.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

You're right.

That's as good an argument for the existence of ancient aliens as any I've seen in the thirty years I've been looking.

In fact, it's far better and more convincing than most!

Harte

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
DID YOU KNOW "MOSES" WAS A "TITLE" NOT A NAME.

moses like tuthmosis 1 , 2 ,3 .....the word means "born of".......

so there were many people with that title in their names.....

peace

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Who ever carved this thing have no shortage of imagination and talent.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Huh? Really? Moses you say? Lolol

It looks like Charlton Heston goddammit!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

It actually looks more like Darius once king of Persia to me than Moses...
That's a problem with anthropomorphized imagery...could be and mean anything or anyone unless a name and context in text is given.

Ro

top topics

<<   2 >>

join