It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Eligibility Activist (LoneStar1776) Visited By Secret Service Agents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hats off to Rudy (and his wife) for keeping their cool and dignity!!! He did a sensational job defending himself, his beliefs and his Rights.

I am unaware of what prompted this call from the Secret Service to ring his door bell but, he was prepared with honest, heartfelt answers.

I don't believe he ever threatened the POTUS rather, he's just a frustrated patriot looking for justice in a river of corruption!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Oh wow, im sub'd to him on Youtube... I knew exactly who you were talking about when reading the headline, but hadnt heard of this...

Watching now, thx

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This guy has a habit of getting on other peoples nerves besides the presidents. He was also thrown out of a tea party meeting as well.

But if he has made no threats to anyone then these guys had no right to bother him.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
18:33 That's a lot of bibles! Good find OP I have always wondered what that situation would look like. The SS agents didn't seem all that enthusiastic, it must get old interviewing people like that. Am I really to understand they investigate people who think Obama is not a US citizen? I found the two vehicles parked a bit away a bit much, but I guess better safe than sorry.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

WOW, did you notice how they drilled him about ever being in the military???? I think all of our troops and veterans should watch this one! They seemed really keyed to any military involvement!

S&F Thanks for sharing this!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
This guy has a habit of getting on other peoples nerves besides the presidents. He was also thrown out of a tea party meeting as well.

But if he has made no threats to anyone then these guys had no right to bother him.

Sounds like Rudy might be onto the truth and perhaps a little vocal about it.
With all the new laws under the Patriot Act, if you don't like what the POTUS is wearing, that can be deemed as a threat! The SS are drone robots just doing 'their job' with no conscious. Always been like that!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

WOW, did you notice how they drilled him about ever being in the military???? I think all of our troops and veterans should watch this one! They seemed really keyed to any military involvement!

S&F Thanks for sharing this!

Notice how they were interested in his 84 year old father whose in a nursing home?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Haha yeah that is a huge stack of bibles in his house!!

Yeah they really wanted to go visit his father after him saying not to disturb the 84 yr old "deaf" man who hates the govt... haha

I wouldnt want to give up names either, to just have the SS come visit/harass/interrogate/question them as well

Well done Rudy!! Drop that knowledge on them

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Okay, I am done. I watched it all and I am seriously pissed off!!! Why did they ask him all of those B^$$#*#T questions when they already knew the answers? I am really starting to seriously hate my country at this point! What a crock of crap! Yes, I am a veteran as well and it disgusts me how they use their questions to imply that being a vet is a bad thing! Thank goodness he wasn't a vet or spent a few days in the hospital to straighten his head out or most likely these corrupt pricks would have cuffed him and taken him away..............

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by morder1

Okay, I am done. I watched it all and I am seriously pissed off!!! Why did they ask him all of those B^$$#*#T questions when they already knew the answers? I am really starting to seriously hate my country at this point! What a crock of crap! Yes, I am a veteran as well and it disgusts me how they use their questions to imply that being a vet is a bad thing! Thank goodness he wasn't a vet or spent a few days in the hospital to straighten his head out or most likely these corrupt pricks would have cuffed him and taken him away..............

Don't get pissed (trust me, it's not constructive) just spread the truth.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Don't get pissed (trust me, it's not constructive) just spread the truth.

You are right and thank you for bringing me back down to Earth!
It is really hard to cope with what is happening in this country anymore, while everyone fights over which party is better, when neither one of em give a damn about any of us......

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Get mad at what? You don't even know the full story. For all you know he said he wanted to kill Obama or something similar.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by seeker1963

Get mad at what? You don't even know the full story. For all you know he said he wanted to kill Obama or something similar.

If he did, he would have been arrested... as per the agent said(In the OP video), its illegal to make such statements...

It seems like they werent even sure why exactly they were there questioning him

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Well, I am unfamiliar with this guys other videos but this one sure sends a clear message.
"Don't use youtube to threaten the POTUS"...

Because apparently they DO watch the videos.

Here's to the guy standing up for what he believes in:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Hats off to Rudy (and his wife) for keeping their cool and dignity!!! He did a sensational job defending himself, his beliefs and his Rights.

I am unaware of what prompted this call from the Secret Service to ring his door bell but, he was prepared with honest, heartfelt answers.

He should have asked the Secret Service what they personally will do when missile drones start killing "terrorists" in their neighborhood. He should have asked what they will do when the missile drones start killing women, children and infants. We need to ask all security and enforcement personnel the same thing. We need to try to get their neurons firing.

I don't have much faith in enforcement types, but a few might wake up. Those few that do wake up could cause some serious havoc in our corruption-ridden, mafia-style "government".

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
His wife was being a nuisance during the interview...

She should have shut her mouth, because she only spoke stupid crap that disrupted the conversation for no reason.

Good on him for speaking in what he believes in

Good on the agents for doing their job.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
18:33 That's a lot of bibles! Good find OP I have always wondered what that situation would look like. The SS agents didn't seem all that enthusiastic, it must get old interviewing people like that. Am I really to understand they investigate people who think Obama is not a US citizen? I found the two vehicles parked a bit away a bit much, but I guess better safe than sorry.

They even drove in opposite directions

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

reply to post by morder1

Settle down mate.

if they knew the answers, they still would have asked him to see whether or not he was telling the truth. It would be their procedure. As they said, they are only doing their job. You can't fault them. They have a family to feed too!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I don't thiink I've ever heard of him before this reading this thread.
Now that I've heard of him and looked at what is posted .... YIKES!
Was he a nutter ... or are we seeing 'brown shirts' in action? I don't know ...
But YIKES!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I unsubbed this guy a while ago.... I saw this coming from a mile away.

I watched a lot of his videos and he brandishes guns and use to say things that alarmed even me. You can tell when someone is going to set off the CIA/NSA alarms with their special keywords.

It's one thing to speak your mind, but cocking guns on camera and talking about dead politicians... his anger did override his logic at times.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join