It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Elizabeth Warren's Composite Grandmother

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to

You'll pardon me if I don't join in on the faux outrage over petty issues in a political season.
Especially since we went to war based on LIES and yet no one has been prosecuted. I don't see you all clamoring and chattering on a daily basis to correct that outrage...

Read the boards t and c
about off topic posts

This has nothing to do with wars and *prosecuting*
who ever the hell it is being talked about

Call it as it comes, and this lady crossed the line.
Only a moron would vote for her.

Live in mass. huh?
figures

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

You'll pardon me if I don't join in on the faux outrage over petty issues in a political season.

Ahh..you’re above the so-called faux outrage. Got it

especially since we went to war based on LIES and yet no one has been prosecuted. I don't see you all clamoring and chattering on a daily basis to correct that outrage...

Plenty of threads on it! Did you consider that a petty issue and call it faux outrage as well?

Funny how you participated in the thread and threw a few cheap shots but now you don’t want to defend her anymore. I don’t blame you…

edit on 1-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

LoL!

It's called compare and contrast. You would have us all gnashing our teeth over this alleged lie of Warren's and yet so many greater lies have been sold to us, for instance the last ten years of war. Where is your outrage for that?

It's a given that politicians twist the facts and the truth in pursuit of their goals, they're all narcissist. I guess you could rank them on a scale and, from one to ten with ten being the worst, Elizabeth Warren is like a one.

Really, is Scott Brown any better? Is any politician any better? I doubt it. Are there any worse? Um, yeah.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lives

says the captain of the Romney train

Meh…

If you knew what I’ve posted about Romney you would never have made that post. Was that all you had to add on the thread; a quick jab at me?

That figures…Stop trolling.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
More Breitbrat outrage hmm? This is another race I don't have a pony in but come on...really? Where's the critical thinking here? Warren graduated in 1970 her grandmother died in November 1969. It's entirely possible and even probable that she was done with classes and had her grades before her grandmother died but didn't walk until June of 1970...

I also find it hilarious that this is considered worth making an issue over but abortion, racism, women's rights are all deemed bogus issues by the most vocal around here.

edit on 1-6-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
its a matter of reality:
abortion is part of the eugenics program and using it to manipulate religious voters who then ignore the real issues like said eugenics, fucushima, GMO, or solar emps..war ( well the antiabourtion folks seem to have no trouble killing OTHER PEOPLS CHILDREN in Iraq and afgahnistan) all of which trump the things you mention ....in order to vote somebody elses religious views..

the heart of the problem is that instead of honorable people who vote like they say they will like Ron Paul...for the most part you have gypsies tramps and thieves that say they are jesus loving Israeli kissing antiabortionists when really all they really are is liers who are bribed
edit on 1-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

I also find it hilarious that this is considered worth making an issue over but abortion, racism, women's rights are all deemed bogus issues by the most vocal around here.

SO hiLARIOUS.

HAHAHAHAH

This is not no game,,

There are africans
all over that are dy·ing
they have no food to eat
the world needs
to feed them

warren is a proven liar we need to expose
all candidates and politicians if i found any who ever
the hell it is i will try to expose and 3verything
edit on 1-6-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Pops, allow me to brief you since you obviously didn’t get the memo…

It’s only OK to out liars if they have an ‘R’ before their name. If the liars happen to be cheerleaders for liberal progressive policies then you must defend and deflect!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Oh please. That's hardly what I'm doing and you know it. You've seen me go after (D)'s and renounce them, especially Obama. Weren't you just complaining a few posts ago about assumptions placed on you?

Also how can there be this battle cry for truth coming from the Breitbrats when they continuously support lies and the liars that spin them?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to

Especially since we went to war based on LIES and yet no one has been prosecuted. I don't see you all clamoring and chattering on a daily basis to correct that outrage...

Read the boards t and c
about off topic posts

This has nothing to do with wars and *prosecuting*
who ever the hell it is being talked about

Call it as it comes, and this lady crossed the line.
Only a moron would vote for her.

Live in mass. huh?
figures

besides Obummer, birthright, this is one of the grandest lies told and ranks up there with Johnny Player

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
its a matter of reality:
abortion is part of the eugenics program and using it to manipulate religious voters who then ignore the real issues like said eugenics, fucushima, GMO, or solar emps..war ( well the antiabourtion folks seem to have no trouble killing OTHER PEOPLS CHILDREN in Iraq and afgahnistan) all of which trump the things you mention ....in order to vote somebody elses religious views..

the heart of the problem is that instead of honorable people who vote like they say they will like Ron Paul...for the most part you have gypsies tramps and thieves that say they are jesus loving Israeli kissing antiabortionists when really all they really are is liers who are bribed
edit on 1-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

doctor says"it's a boy" Mommy says " toss it, I only want a blond haired blue eyed girl." a puzzled look came across the Mommy's face. She struggled to remember 9th grade Biology where she learned about dominate and recessive Gene traits. she does quick math and determines that 6 more pregnancies will yield her a coveted little girl.

you liberals kill me, of course I am a man, my opinion of REDRUM stops and Zimmerman/Martin. No pun intended

good thread Popsmayhem. keep 'em coming
edit on 2-6-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Look at Hilary and the sniper fire in the balkans incident that never happened fiasco
she "missspoke"
then there is wmds east north south and west of the pekoes
and I killed bin laden
the christmas underwear bomber...
bla bla bla

there sure is a pattern deafness in the voters brains

Then you look at Iraq and all their weapons of mass destruction.

2nd

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

VIDEO PROOF

While she was 94 years old when she died, her death occurred several months before Ms. Warren graduated from college.

Seriously??? A few months off 40 years ago about when granny died?

WOW...How did you feel about invading a foriegn country on false claims of WMDs? Just saying this seems some serious idealogical warp-outrage. For Gods sake...Perspective...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join