It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTACK of the HAZARDOUS Words Writing EXERCISE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
In RESPONSE to all the requests made by the GANGS here at ATS for a writing thread on the subject of the list of words deemed a TOXIC THREAT to NATIONAL SECURITY by the AUTHORITIES at HOMELAND SECURITY, this is it.

I must say, it was a RELIEF for me to watch as an enthusiastic WAVE of EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS for this project appeared as a FLOOD, a TSUNAMI of stars for my little post on the other thread. I hadn't realized I could be so PHREAKING popular ! Thank you all. It really has put me on CLOUD nine.

The contest is open to all ATS members. Judging from the avatars this would include everything from HUMAN TO HUMAN mutations, large BUST sizes, cartoon characters including BART Simpson, characters from fable and history such as CAIN AND ABEL and the odd TROJAN, as well as life forms including AVIAN and SWINE and even species of WORM. All are welcome. Contributions from around the world are encouraged, including but in no way limited to AFGHANISTAN,.PAKISTAN, IRAQ, SOMALIA, NIGERIA, YEMEN, NORTH KOREA, SONORA, SAN DIEGO, FORT HANCOCK, CIUDAD JUAREZ, NOGALES, COLOMBIA TUCSON, MEXICO, SOUTHWEST, JUAREZ, SINALOA, TIJUANA, TORREON, YUMA, CHINA and EL PASO

So here's the DRILL and it's a real mental TWISTER: COMMUNICATIONS written on this thread are to utilize as many of the EXPLOSIVE and TOXIC words on the DHS list as possible. The list, you RECALL, was provided on the other thread. (I'll post the link to that in a moment). Printing it off for reference is not much of a STRAIN and your vocabulary will be ENRICHED to the EXTREME. WEATHER permitting, I will get out the barbecue for the winner and cook some nice FOOD. POISONING is not a worry- I am a decent cook, and I'll even SWAT the mosquitoes for ya. But getting here to enjoy it will no doubt be a DISASTER, as most all of you live so far away that you would need to go through the TRANSPORTATION SECURITY BODY SCANNER to get on the AIRPLANE, take the SUBWAY or the METRO, and cross the BRIDGE just to get here ! Or you'd have to brave the MARITIME DOMAIN. AWARENESS of these hazards, including a possible LEAK on the boat, are uppermost in my mind, so I'll just have to post a photo of your prize instead.

We're all SMART here. You have the POWER. LINES of breathless prose are within your talents, and we will HAIL your EXECUTION of an entertaining BURST of creativity. Try to keep your PLOT lines sensible and your contributions well ORGANIZED. CRIME against the language takes a lot of NERVE. AGENT of the "grammar POLICE" that I am, I will be SCREENING closely
Let that be a WARNING, though if your violations are ARTISTIC, ASSASSINS will not be deployed. HELP is available- check your dictionaries

By the way, my proofreading skills caught an error in the DHS list ! Under the heading WEATHER/DISASTER/EMERGENCY there is "LIGHTENING." They probably meant "lightning," but will no doubt be launching their paranoid JIHAD against hairdressers over that little error.

So I hope this writing thread takes off like WILDFIRE and we may all find some emotional CLOSURE for this trauma of great MAGNITUDE against our innocent COMMUNICATION and the EROSION of our rights to free speech.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Here's the original thread with our word list (and thanks again to the OP over there for starting it) !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy terrorism batman I about had a heart attack reading all of those evil terrorist word. I mean those words were invented by terrorists so therefore anyone using them must be suspect.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
haha legend. Gonna take my time and try use every single word in it . everyone star and flag , so more people can join , and really piss the bastards off

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If your thread was any hotter it would burn like nano-thermate, or maybe a directed energy weapon. Surely much hotter than kerosene?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Emergency at the Tsunami Warning Center, something about cyber security compromised by a cyber attack.

A terrorist mastermind, known only by the code name 2600, (the little worm) is reportedly the one to watch.

Would love to add more, but the Emergency Broadcast System just went off telling me its time for bed

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Don't use the CREST toothpaste, it has fluoride in it, which is known to be HAZMAT and we wouldn't want you to suffer a HAZARDOUS MATERIAL INCIDENT as you prepare for bed in your bedroom or other sleeping CENTER. DISEASE CONTROL is something we all care about, so use non-fluoride baking soda instead on your tooth BRUSH. FIRE away !

Good catch on that 2600 WORM- it's been a PLAGUE to the WORLD. HEALTH ORGANIZATION and good lifestyle habits have no place for an evil TERRORIST WORM. Was your investigation the result of POLICE work or was the evidence clear in white and BLACK. OUT of time for the moment, this was but an off the cuff BURST and I'm hoping someone around here will help in calling the SHOTS. FIRED up about this thread- hope there's a BLIZZARD of responses !

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

Here is my evacuation of my explosive thoughts (sorry to hold you all hostage by this dirty bomb of a suspicious package of a keyword cloud). I'll be in the nearest FEMA camp, tent 16 if you need me.

This has to be one of the most intense threads that I have ever read, like mixing kerosene with a fertilizer and dropping it off in a truck at the internet entrance to this facility like a hacking worm that a government would use to destroy a nuclear facility.

Wow, that sentence that I wrote above this one is like a giant storm of people coming over a border that is unsecured (it's a border control issue of trafficking, you see) and needs to be patrolled by armed drones of the type that Iran brought down with their hacking into government infrastructure.

Actually, I've been thinking of writing something like this on my site but because of national security concerns over the POTUS and other threats, I have decided that it's best to use the Secret (of the) Service here at this den of firestorms.

Now, while I'm on the subject of National/International security - a health concern, really, in the interest of public safety and not wanting to start a nuclear flame war about transportation security - the infrastructure of this thread - we need to keep in mind that the DHS (Department of Homeland Security) would kill to get their hands on this, regardless of what cyber security is involved.

I also expect this to be leaked from the envelope of this thread like the dust of an anthrax attack - to be clear, not a blister agent or a chemical agent but a nerve agent - can be considered the "shots fired" and evacuation of this thread rather as if a virus or bacteria like Ebola had been released.

But, not wanting to engage in a nationalist terrorism, weapons grade car bomb, I decided to use the improvised explosive device wording as a suicide bomb of fundamentalism.

So at the end of this explosive response to the conventional bomb of this thread, I'll just close with the following.

"WINNING"

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

For this scenario - I have created a VIRUS in the hope of creating a DENIAL OF SERVICE attack.

It will target AL QAEDA and IRAQ and will hit all COMPUTER INFRASTRUCTURE.

I am not a HACKER, but for this TERROR exercise, I will act like a HURRICANE.

The LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES will probably target me now, and the RESPONSE will probably contain, SHOTS FIRED, HOSTAGE, DEATHS and an EXPLOSIVE INCIDENT.

My EXPOSURE will change me to some degree, and cause me to COLLAPSE by the POWER used against me.

I will call for HELP, but I fear that the COPS will arrest me, and even if I am released, I will be put on some WATCH list for the rest of my life.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It would be a lot worse if the word "STUPID" was there...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

HELP, can you hear us CYBER COMMAND? The TSUNAMI WARNING CENTER has just given us a warning of a TYPHOON MAGNITUDE AVALANCE type DISASTER containing BLIZZARD's, SNOW and SLEET. We are really confused, needless to say!

Meanwhile, INTERSTATE Police BURST in the door with accustaions of us doing something to the EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM POWER LINES. Our FACILITY has never had to deal COPS, DOMESTIC SECURITY or any other kind of LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. WTF is going on CYBER COMMAND?

We are here for DISASTER ASSISTANCE and DISASTER MANAGEMENT. We also are on the advisory panel to the NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS plans of the DOMESTIC NUCLEAR DETECTION OFFICE. You can imagine our SYMPTOMS, washed over us like a WAVE. Almost FLU like was the STRAIN placed on our SCREENING when signing up for this job. To be accused of TERRORISM, CYBER TERROR or CYBER ATTACK is just PHREAKING ridiculous and an attempt to BLACK OUT our operations and BROWN OUT our good name.

I expect that the DELAYS in TELECOMMUNICATIONS have hindered you from shielding our recent media EXPOSURE in this matter but we are getting a little SICK of all the reporters here. They are like a ... a PANDEMIC! An INFECTION, SICK looking people most of themm under quite a STRAIN I would guess.

I hope CYBER COMMAND will be more forthcoming with assistance and give us a better name in SOCIAL MEDIA too. HACKERS in CHINA need to be stopped and we have run out of AID.

Unit SOUTHWEST 23 out!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
With all the concussion and extreme toxicity of this infective thread, my explosive device like mind feels the need to be exercised to improvise the toppling and extermination, blackout and gang raping of the leading players and elites of this world who are marching us onto the brink of thermonuclear fallout, biological and chemical self destruction which could result in an apocalypse of zombies and virus outbreaks, genetic mutation and plague of the human and animal species of the natural world, not to mention the fauna and avian life therein.

We need a vaccine to relinquish this sub animal suicidal hole we drilled ourselves into, we need to recover the lost soul of humanity and create a wave of psychedelic imagination likened to that which was suppressed in the 70's and 80's by riot and under the illusion of national and international security.

In our hands we hold the fate of the world, never before have we been here with this kind of power, we need to come together, as one, to disrupt service, to attack the true terror of the world and plot the demise of the globalist totalitarian agenda. We need return to nature, recall, affirm and practice older methods of spiritual transcendence and techniques of old that lie waiting hidden coupled within the use of toxic hallucinogenic plants and drugs not limited to Marijuana, '___', Psilocybe Cubensis, Ayahuasca, '___', Datura, Salvia et al. Biological infection with substances that explode the consciousness and cancel out egoism and male dominated avenues of thinking that cancel out intuitiveness is the key to advancing. A return to the divine feminine is already unfashionably late and may not be probable any longer.

An act of true spiritual 'terrorism' is needed and should be done by those willing to die for a greater good, if not, then, we are doomed. The only way it will fallout is if good men do nothing to stop the darkness.

So i say standoff against the tyrants of the sick, diseased and infected of this worlds grid and fight for the human soul and the world that should akin to a paradise, not one filled with terrorists hiding under the guise and veils of prophets and church leaders, warmongers and demons within empty vessels. Illuminated slaves and puppets that know nothing of true value and meaning. Become pirates of truth and beauty, art and subtlety, advocates of the sublime and righteous, we have the tools, weapons, masses and an enemy. Fight my brothers and sisters, for we are the future!

What is your response Cyber Command?

Ω
edit on 2-6-2012 by OmegaSynthesis because: Ω

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
you guys are s**ts.

second verse same as the first.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ah man, this made me laugh

It seems that H.S. is willing to do anything to keep the citizens in flocks of sheeple. I know its to prevent alleged "terrorism", but still, a tad extreme deeming what we can and cannot use for words.

Good post OP

new topics

top topics

join