It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there anyone else out there losing time? (like maybe a couple of hours)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
In the last few weeks I've had a couple of things happen that are making me question whether or not I'm loosing time. Yesterday a friend of mine and I went to SAMS CLUB to pick up a few items. We left my house at around noon. We arrived at SAMS CLUB around 12:15pm. We were there shopping for about an 1.5 hours. We came straight home and put away what few groceries we had bought, (mostly meat, the bill was approx. $182.) After we put the groceries away, we looked at the clock and "4" hours had passed! It was 4:30pm!! "What the hell happened", we asked each other. In addition to that I was badly sun burned. I wasn't even in the sun that long. I do own a convertable, however the time II was in the car did not warrant the way my skin looked! The day before I had "another" friend that told me he lost a couple hours of time, also. He told me this before I told him my story! H was freaking out about it.

In addition to that.........strange things are happening around my house. for example, I was sitting in my bedroom at my desk one morning, and decided to go out and work in my garden. I was out there for about an hour. When I came back in to the exact same spot at my desk and sat down, I realized the blinds were now open, (Which I walways keep closed because there is an apt. building accross the street from me and anyone living there can see straight into my bedroom.) Therefore I ALWAYS keep those particular blinds closed. NOt only were THEY open, but so wasn't both of my filing cabnet drawers that sit undert the widow. Now this widow is about 30 feet from the ground. So it's not like someone could have come into my house through the window. Nothing missing, nothing else moved, just the blinds and the drawers. Another incident happened this morning when my friend spent the night at my house. She left her glasses case in her car when she arrived last night. This mornig we got up in a rush. We were running late to be soemwhere at 9:15am After we completed our commitment we came back to my house and the glasses case was laying on the bed in the spare bedroom where she had slept the night before. She intientionally left that case in the car because she was pulled over by the police and they followed her to my house to make sure she was doing what she said she was going to do. She was so flustered she grabbed quickly her bags and used her key to get into the house. So how did that get onto the bed? Also her Smart phone (Android) time and date read December 31, 1999. In the time I've posted this thread, it now reads December 31, 1999 7:15pm. (It's a satalite phone) What's happening?

Maybe we are diminsion shifting for certain bouts of time? Are we transitioning from 3rd diminsion into the 4th diminsion? Maybe embarking on them simultaniously?

Anyone else out there having strange experiences simillar to these????
edit on 1-6-2012 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
(fix your title... losing not loosing. loose means something not tight. if lose is loose then how is loose? looose?)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I can relate because last night I lost about 3 hours of time.

One minute I was sitting at the pub drinking a whiskey and diet coke, and the next minute it was bar time.

I've been trying to re-assemble the missing hours, and I seem to remember a few of the things I said, but it's still a blur and I think it's very strange.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't know about losing time but to be honest this year is going by way too fast, like seriously I know time tends to move faster as you get older but this year feels as if it's passing by at warp speed.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i lost about 5 hours in alaska, i would tell the whole story but its a long one and dont want to jack ur thread but yeah it was weird, and a couple weeks before it happend i had a blue line follow me around and now still see it every once in a while. like i said weird

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Did get a buz on? Was it possible you got drunk and blacked out? Just asking.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just today I put the dogs out for a little bit, my adult male dog has jumped the fence and so I try to keep an eye on him (it was because of another dog and this is a new yard). I turned my back less than five minutes and one was asking to come back in, I let him in and at the same time scanned the yard to see the other two, only one was there.

I sort of panicked, I called him, I ran down the alley and onto the neighboring streets, I scanned any movement and I kept my ears open for other dogs to give him away by barking at him. Total silence and not a dog in sight. I rushed back home and realized I had been in the garage so I ran out there just in case he was on my heels and I shut the door on him; nope no dog, he had vanished!

Eventually I went inside and low and behold, there he was laying under the bed in his usual spot! I must of completely missed him when I opened the door and he slipped in with the first one. I don't know, but my mind knew he was out there and did not see him come in! That was a "freak-out" moment!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Usually when people talk about missing time they had been abducted by aliens.

Check Mufon to see if any UFO's have been spotted in your area.

Keep an eye out for the guys in black suits.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

What do you mean a "blue line"? This was recent yes?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

No doubt it is moving at wrap speed. I've never seen anything like it, myself.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yes, I've had this experience.....this was not that.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Yeah...it seems as though time is skipping or something. I can't put my finger on it. But we are not the only ones having this strangeness lately. I'm hearing about others who are experiencing similar things. What's happening?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I feel like all this week, the day just passes too fast and I say? wait, its 10pm already (bed time?)

Also this morning, I remember letting my dogs out, I remember being in my basement (where their crates are) then remember walking up the steps to leave to go to work. Only while 15 minutes away, ready to get gas in the car, I remembered I dont remember 1 second of putting the 2 dogs in their crate. I turned around and went home, both were laying comfortable in there crates. Bothered me all day on how I couldnt recall 1 second of doing that.

Might not be what your looking for...but........

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
...as easy as it is (or would be, I think I'm actually physically made of sarcasm) to mock you...

there are plenty of incidents and incidences of occurrences like this floating around. You're not alone on that front. I can't say I've ever had it happen to me, but others seem convinced.
Maybe time isn't the linear, unchangeable force we think it is.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I started feeling this around last year mid June.

So yeah something is definitely up. I think it has to do with 2012, maybe the shift. I have this gut feeling that there will be a lot of mental breakdowns as this year winds up.

I don't know why. I can just feel it. If people don't prepare themselves for it, mentally and spiritually, they are going to break.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Its quite common to me. Its some kind of Time Lapes Issue, and has to do with Aliens. When this happens, check out website MUFON and go to the upper right hand and click on maps. Check and see if any UFO reports have happened in the area that you live in. You can go to the address box in the upper part of the maps section and put youre address in. This has happen so much to me since Sept-2006, I have just gotten to the point where I ignore it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

You may also see people or animals appear and then disappear and re-appear..this is the really off the wall something! You may also become telepathic, but dont fear..its happening all over the world! You will be ok!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The problem could be MEMORY not TIME......just sayin...maybe theres a blur beam scanning peoples memories and we forget what were been doing when it hits you in passing or something.....
Nah, just kidding...that mall music will hypnotize anyone into spending 180 bucks on meat.....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think we can all identify with fast-moving time but seriously, I have to agree lately times has been literally flying. Earlier today I was doing some stuff and 30 minutes had pass when I can assure you it felt at most like 2 minutes. Days are flying too, I feel January was just a couple of days ago.

Terence McKenna had his own theory about time and how you can represent it basically in a spiral, meaning time is not only is circular but also repeats itself faster and faster. I don't necessarily think it's 100% true but it's really interesting to say the least.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Radiobuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Going to Sams Club usually sucks up more time than one would expect.

I know what you mean though, and I have to agree with everyone else in the thread. Time does seem to be speeding up. Months pass like weeks, for me. But that's been going on for a few years for me. No actual chunks of lost time recently though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join