It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Says Animals Will Sue Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well.... Alex Jones is back with another highly ridiculous conspiracy theory. This time, he is saying that Obama and his czar Cass Sunstein want animals to be able to sue human beings. Alex Jones claims that this is not a spoof article, and in fact, the government is going to speak for animals, because they cannot speak for themselves.... Has Alex completely lost it, or is there anyone who actually thinks this is going to happen?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-6-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

It took two seconds to search it :Google search animals sue

Come on bro, this government will try anything.

Ignorance Denied.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

Seriously.............sigh, if OP would have just done some research on the WWF, (not the wrestling either) Agenda 21, Carbon taxes, and just do a little research into the "GREEN AGENDA" he/she might not be so quick to make fun of Alex's somewhat sensasionalist reports. Grant you he gets carried away, but if you do the digging, (you know that thing called research) he isn't crazy all of the time................just sayin

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
after doing a little reaserch and finding Jones nort to far off the mark
he doesn't look so crazy
since the research is so easy to find
It kinda make one wonder about the OP though

Can Animals Sue?
Cass R. Sunstein
Chapter
p. 251 ) 11 Can Animals Sue?Source:Animal RightsCurrent Debates and New Directions What Are Animal Rights? Legal, Philosophical, and Pragmatic Perspectives A Response to Richard Posner The Interface between Scientific Knowledge and Legislation for Animal Rights Animals, Agribusiness, and the Law: A Modern American Fable Equitable Self-Ownership A Feminist Fragment on Animal Rights Justice for Nonhuman AnimalsAuthor(s):
Cass R. Sunstein

www.oxfordscholarship.com...
so/9780195305104.001.0001/acprof-9780195305104-chapter-11
Cass Sunstien is the guy who wants the forums infiltrated with people whose job it is is to prevent the truth from getting to the people

like why?
edit on 1-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by Danbones because: added reference and link

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I worry about alot of things in the course of my day, getting sued by Bambi is not one of my worries. I'm far more worried about my neighbor sueing me. I don't see animals sueing people becoming a reality anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is 100% a troll/disinfo thread and it's disgusting that ats is allowing this guy to keep it up

other threads started by this "foood4thought" character...

- Alex Jones Says McCarthy was RIGHT...

- Alex Jones Says Atheists Worship Satan

- Alex Jones Says Cops Kidnap Children for $400,000 Bounty

- Alex Jones says TAP WATER causes IQ reduction of 20 points

- Alex Jones calls Noam Chomsky "a low-grade moron"

- Alex Jones says illegal aliens can KILL PEOPLE legally

- Alex Jones says Aztec human sacrifice is coming to America

- Alex Jones - THE KEVIN TRUDEAU CONNECTION

- 42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS

- Alex Jones in 1998: "[snip] Jesus" - today he pretends to believe

- 123 Alex Jones Lies

- Alex Jones is a GLOBALIST..?

- 45 Failed Alex Jones Predictions

- Alex Jones DRUNK With George Bush's Daughters

- BILL CLINTON Supports Alex Jones..!

- New documentary suggests Alex Jones works for the government, connects him to Clinton, Bush and more

He makes threads with sensational titles and then posts the same garbage over and over. He misquotes alex and deliberately misconstrues what he's actually saying.

In response to this post he'll probably post one of the "alex jones lies" videos, which are nothing but heavily-edited out of context soundbites followed by a buzzer sound. The buzzer is supposed to mean that alex was wrong or lying, when what he's talking about is widely acknowledged and easily verifiable, as already seen in this thread.

Why does ATS allow people like this 'foood4thought' person? Aren't hoaxers supposed to be frowned upon here?
edit on 1-6-2012 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I see a pic of LAWYER DOG LOL:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Alex Jones is an entertainer. He makes a living off of the fringe. I do not think you suppose to take anything he says seriously. The more outrages the better the ratings the more money he makes. Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
"yeah who cares if he's right and the thread/thread starter are completely wrong? Let's talk trash about the guy and say he's a liar anyways!"

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Wait until the Unicorns turn up, then we're all screwed.

Seriously though I didn't realise ATS, with it's numerous rules, would allow you to post thread after thread like this about the same person with a clear agenda against him. Bizarre.

If Alex is in fact a shill, good work, I'm still not sure though.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought
Well.... Alex Jones is back with another highly ridiculous conspiracy theory. This time, he is saying that Obama and his czar Cass Sunstein want animals to be able to sue human beings. Alex Jones claims that this is not a spoof article, and in fact, the government is going to speak for animals, because they cannot speak for themselves.... Has Alex completely lost it, or is there anyone who actually thinks this is going to happen?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-6-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

The government is going to give animals the power to sue their owners? really.............is this the same government that declared pizza sauce a vegetable?
www.abc.net.au...

i like how you diss alex jones yet add nothing postive, shills gonna shill
edit on 21-7-2012 by dsldsl2014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join