It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese BANK RUNS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
$hit it on!!! Get your money out... coming to a city near you.

www.alsosprachanalyst.com...

www.21cbh.com...

The Wuyishan banks a run

Hundred percent rebate comes from Fuzhou mall collapse event, but soon make waves in Wuyishan City, 356 kilometers away.

"In the evening of May 30, there are rumors that the relevant state departments to rectify rebate network, it may freeze the personal bank account." Number of Wuyishan local residents confirmed to this reporter, "so people flocked to the bank teller, 31 withdrawals crowd formed the climax, are overcrowded urban areas, Construction Bank, Agricultural Bank of China, ICBC even Wuyi University, backdoor teller machines. "

"Wuyishan public Ma told the reporter, the evening of May 31, downstairs are loud call notification queue to take money out noise, thunder kept the motorcycle on the streets," Wuyishan crazy, "she said, her husband is 100% rebate mall members.

"Rebate network the country's most active areas of Wuyishan." A local source revealed to him every day to listen to friends and colleagues talk about rebate network, earn money to buy a car also. March to April this year, most people throw money to rebate network, buy tens of thousands of people, or even hundreds of thousands of millions to buy. "

Many local people said hundred percent rebate mall development in the Wuyi mountains of many shops and became an "investment" for quick profits, and slowly evolved over time and some people operating mode, to attract more to the more ordinary citizens to join.

The reporter learned from multiple sources, Following the Wuyishan whole city crazy, Jian'ou, Shaowu, Shunchang, Pucheng counties belong to northern Fujian, a variety of names, "Money begets money" rebate "riches" game the same hot.

edit on 1-6-2012 by pityocamptes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I believe the original post is unnecessarily inflammatory. There was not a true bank run, rather one situation with one company which caused some people to become emotional and withdraw money. Quote from your source states:

The reason which triggered the bank run was that there was a company that has just gone bust, with the founder and other executives ran away, brining probably RMB1 billion or more away with them. The company in question looks like a Ponzi scheme.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Chinese BANK RUNS

Someone had better chase after it before it escapes

Cran

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia
I believe the original post is unnecessarily inflammatory. There was not a true bank run, rather one situation with one company which caused some people to become emotional and withdraw money. Quote from your source states:

The reason which triggered the bank run was that there was a company that has just gone bust, with the founder and other executives ran away, brining probably RMB1 billion or more away with them. The company in question looks like a Ponzi scheme.

Not really, its situations such as these that can cause a run, which typically can fuel on itself. Just look at the first bank run in 1929 in the US, it was benign in nature but fueled a MUCH LARGER event!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityocamptes

Not really, its situations such as these that can cause a run, which typically can fuel on itself. Just look at the first bank run in 1929 in the US, it was benign in nature but fueled a MUCH LARGER event!!

1. You say now a situation like this 'can cause' a run. Yet that is not what you titled your thread, you titled it 'Chinese BANK RUNS' in all caps, indicating more than what is going on. As I said, unnecessarily inflammatory.

2. You have also changed your original response since I posted.

Don't try to incite panic friend. Sincerely, not sarcastically.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityocamptes

1. You say now a situation like this 'can cause' a run. Yet that is not what you titled your thread, you titled it 'Chinese BANK RUNS' in all caps, indicating more than what is going on. As I said, unnecessarily inflammatory.

2. You have also changed your original response since I posted.

Don't try to incite panic friend. Sincerely, not sarcastically.

There were runs on the bank - so I did not fabricate anything. This is reality...

"As a result of this, people started queuing up at virtually all banks the next day. One local resident told the reporter that the city “has gone crazy”.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Mods, cld we get this moved to HOAX please?

31 people taking money out of one bank is hardly a run.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

"In the evening of May 30, there are rumors that the relevant state departments to rectify rebate network, it may freeze the personal bank account." Number of Wuyishan local residents confirmed to this reporter, "so people flocked to the bank teller, 31 withdrawals crowd formed the climax, are overcrowded urban areas, Construction Bank, Agricultural Bank of China, ICBC even Wuyi University, backdoor teller machines. "

www.zerohedge.com...
that is a translation error not a hoax
go back to my thread you posted something that wasn't true there too

it friday..but still...step away from the bong

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Gold up $63 and change....
looks like next week the bank runs will be here in USA

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

WOW, man I thought I was having a flash back !

new topics

top topics

join