It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pros and Cons of a one world Government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I always see this notion kicked around when discussing Globalization or "NWO", that there would be "no war", and everyone would "share free resources" etc.

All I have to say is...

What?

Do you have any clue how severe the civil unrest and crime would be...? Do you think countries wouldn't try to secede or simply resist, even well after globalization is "real"? People can't afford to be this God Damned Naive. The youth in general are more susceptible to this, and will innocently try to 'rationalize' globalization. Just so stupid, so utterly stupid.

If you're an adult and you still rationalize or support such a world view, then the dominion over your mind and soul is permanent, and that's all folks.

The Third Reich tried to do this, and went "full bore" instead of "little by little". Hitler and his cronies were in a terrible rush, mind you. They realized that in order to institute a "world order" they would need to stomp out resistance and start a "World War". We refer to this as "World War 2", but it was just the beginning and it was over before it even started. If the Reich succeeded and the promise of globalization spread, corrupting more minds than there are enough free man to stop it, it would have been over. The real War would have been so severe and terrible the magnitude of violence and suffering defies the imagination of man himself. No one understands the horrors that would be wrought by such a corrupted naivety.

Only after everyone's spirit is tortured and stomped into the ground could there ever be even a *hint* of "world order". Meaning the end justifies the means, but people always rise up, again and again. You can't throw people into the crucible and expect them to be docile forever.
edit on 1-6-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by reitze
Most MASSIVE CON: Satanic system of global enslavement.

Oh Gawd!

Give me an F'n break. Satanic?

Must you be so divisive? Did the terms "global enslavement" slip past your radar? Oh no, someone is being theological.. Religion, OH NO! Stomp it out, stomp stomp.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Oh Gawd!

Must you be so divisive? Did the terms "global enslavement" slip past your radar? Oh no, someone is being theological.. Religion, OH NO! Stomp it out, stomp stomp.

Please explain.

I really want to understand.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Please explain.

Not until you come out from under your bridge. No toll today, carry on.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Please explain.

Not until you come out from under your bridge. No toll today, carry on.

What a stupid and ridiculous come back.

Don't waste my time. Give it to me straight.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Oh Gawd!

Reitze described it perfectly. Most MASSIVE CON...

Mr. Hoover seems to agree, notice the word "monstrous":

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Some excellent advice from a HIGHLY esteemed member of ATS:

"There is nothing better then an open mind - - at least willing to listen to differences and new things"

WHY SMART PEOPLE OFTEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

"A good stage hypnotist can take 100 people out to the middle of a redwood forest and convince 90 of them that there are no redwoods to be seen. As the result, 90 people won’t be able to see any redwoods at all. The other 10 who refuse to be hypnotized can still see the trees. The 90 people who are under mind control will think the 10 people who still see the redwoods are “crazy”, “insane” or “nutjobs” or “conspiracy theorists” not realizing or even being able to realize, it is they, themselves, the 90% people who are the deceived ones…...Sound familiar? How can this be?"

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. If the population in general didn’t have Cognitive Dissonance, they could never stage events like this. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control."

The reason lies in the same practice as those used by Cults. The same “cult mentality” is used by the illuminati in the events of those like 9/11 to brainwash people with such magnitude, that they can no longer see the truth even when it’s right in front of them." The reason is because the human brain is based more on pattern matching than on logic. — Source

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Oh Gawd!

Please explain.

It would be nice if there was a breathalizer attached in place of a password sometimes... it's ok, he won't remember any of it now that the sun is up

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Personally I think that a one world government is the next logical step in the evolution of humanity. Not AMERICA (**** YEA!), not Iran, not Russia. If we are going to make it off this rock, and not destroy ourselves, it needs to be as one race.

However the One World Government the Elite want is not logical. It will be the end of humanity, or at least the sane people who die fighting it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Christians want a One world Government...

Led by Christ Jesus, yes.
Led by man, NO.

"There is deceit in the hearts of those who plot evil, but joy for those who promote peace." Proverbs 12:20

I see nothing but deceit all around us, therefore those who are plotting it are evil.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
Personally I think that a one world government is the next logical step in the evolution of humanity. Not AMERICA (**** YEA!), not Iran, not Russia. If we are going to make it off this rock, and not destroy ourselves, it needs to be as one race.

However the One World Government the Elite want is not logical. It will be the end of humanity, or at least the sane people who die fighting it.

yes, at some point, we'll all have to come together, but definitely not as the elite want us to

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Why the hell would I want to discuss anything with you directly? All of the answers I could give you are right in front of your face. It's being discussed, with or without your participation. Clearly you have no intent on participating.

But you don't want to discuss anything, you want to have your divisive one-liner insults instead. That's your goal, eliminate discussion and mock religion instead. You can make your own threads for that, you know?

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
It would be nice if there was a breathalizer attached in place of a password sometimes... it's ok, he won't remember any of it now that the sun is up

That's cute, but I don't drink.

Nice troll team though.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Why the hell would I want to discuss anything with you directly? All of the answers I could give you are right in front of your face. It's being discussed, with or without your participation. Clearly you have no intent on

More side stepping.

Try again.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound

I don't know where people get this idea that we need to be "one organized world", i.e. "globalized" in order to "go to space" or what have you.. Yes, it seems logical but who's to say we can't explore space or colonize other planets while we keep sovereignty on our home planet?

Unless there is some example I'm not aware of.. there is nothing to prove we need to go NWO to be a spacefaring society. It's also very "pie in the sky" and belongs in fantasy land to suggest, "It's okay that we have a global dictatorship now, because we're going to space soon!" No, no we're not, it's just world-wide organized corruption.

The future, if anything, will probably host joint operations and panels made up of nations capable and willing to explore space together. People will always be different, even if only a little bit, "making everyone the same, and under one rule" has never worked on this planet.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Oh Gawd!

So you embrace a single world govt with a unified currency? Want the 666 beast mark too? Don't see the trends? Or are you instead embracing them? Denial?

IMHO, the globalists are well on their way promoting that agenda.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Why the hell would I want to discuss anything with you directly? All of the answers I could give you are right in front of your face. It's being discussed, with or without your participation. Clearly you have no intent on participating.

But you don't want to discuss anything, you want to have your divisive one-liner insults instead. That's your goal, eliminate discussion and mock religion instead. You can make your own threads for that, you know?

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

That's cute, but I don't drink.

Nice troll team though.

you left off the "anti" part... anti-troll team. Seriously, you should have figured that out since we were both responding to you

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Oh Gawd!

So you embrace a single world govt with a unified currency? Want the 666 beast mark too? Don't see the trends? Or are you instead embracing them? Denial?

Absolutely! I am definitely a globalist. Everything progresses - - it is the only logical direction.

Again - - I don't understand how anyone can watch Carl Sagan's "Pale Blue Dot" - - - and still support division on this planet.

666 and the Beast means Zero to me. I'm not into fairy tales.

I do specify a "One World Federation" - - - not the conspiracy NWO.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Oh Gawd!

Absolutely! I am definitely a globalist. Everything progresses - - it is the only logical direction.

Again - - I don't understand how anyone can watch Carl Sagan's "Pale Blue Dot" - - - and still support division on this planet.

Thanks for answering. I for one disagree - I happen to think that will lead to many like me being executed and everyone else being enslaved till "God" intervenes. (never-mind the U2U, your post got here. thanks)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Oh Gawd!

Thanks for answering. I for one disagree - I happen to think that will lead to many like me being executed and everyone else being enslaved till "God" intervenes. (never-mind the U2U, your post got here. thanks)

When someone asks me an honest straight forward question (without the usual sarcastic digs) - - I try to give an honest straight forward answer.

I am Atheist - - - so "God" has no bearing on what I think.

I do think its possible we were created or evolved with the help of "off planet beings". As with science - - you have different groups - - with different aqendas - - with different methods - - some who have compassion - - some who don't. I honestly do not think the future of earth/humans is a One Fits All. I do believe the galactic universe is as political as it is here. I can only hope there is a Federation of Planets with integrity.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
cons: the zionist jews would be the one controlling the one world government

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Oh Gawd!

When someone asks me an honest straight forward question (without the usual sarcastic digs) - - I try to give an honest straight forward answer.

I am Atheist - - - so "God" has no bearing on what I think.

I do think its possible we were created or evolved with the help of "off planet beings". As with science - - you have different groups - - with different aqendas - - with different methods - - some who have compassion - - some who don't. I honestly do not think the future of earth/humans is a One Fits All. I do believe the galactic universe is as political as it is here. I can only hope there is a Federation of Planets with integrity.

Hold onto your love of the truth! Its beautiful, and its how/why I have a "faith" now. I was raised athiest and became that way more and more till over 30 in 1994 when ooooo dream, hmmmmm wtf experience, 500 books on every religion EXCEPT christianity (those f'n hypocrites), till 1998 read the bible cover to cover... Paul sucked, lived it a while... and finally find hope in Jesus - my ultimate hero. He transformed the possibly fictional story into my heart just like Howard Roark and Jonnathan E.

As my opinions go, I do think there will be an ending with a God force involved

- but PLEASE hold onto what you know is TRUE more than anything I or anyone else would say - otherwise you'd be an easy victim of liars.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join