It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC denies rumors of zombie apocalypse !!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
reply to post by Char-Lee

You really want this zombie crap don't you?

No...I am not one of those hoping to see people dying in the streets with any of the possible bad conclusions to the many wastes of our societies resources destroying the animals, the people or the planet.

Neither do I want to not look at what is around me and stick my head in the sand and hope my butt will be safe if I don't look and don't think!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09

Originally posted by watchesfromwall
reply to post by xuenchen

CDC - Zombie Preparedness !!

and I thought it couldn't get weirder than this below, what's the government's obsession with Zombies???:

I got a chuckle out of that clip,thanks.Well i guess its now safe to return to the regular horror shows that are our national governments.They'll kill us all one way or another.

I first heard the clip on the radio, almost as scary, lol.

I guess the *epic* distraction is zombies now.

Mindset: "OK, folks, don't worry about the economy, the corruption, real radiation diseases, etc., you have something more horrific to deal with- the ZOMBIES!!!! Not Us!!!" Yes, right.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

no just the ones seeking the next not illegal high, not that it will not be , remember the incense , well this is just the same, just a different form, there was Popeye, and "the Bomb" "Da' stuff" now there is crisp ice bright up and one other, lightning, Bath salts my @$$!!! a drug that is intended for the Dumb, want to get blitzed, go get the real stuff. remember PCP? this stuff is worse,
just do some reading on it

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Swamper

your half right, the drug is marketed as a bath salt but it is the drugs that make your High, just like the incense aka "Popeye" blue snow is one bath salt of many found in "head shops" one of my neighbors knows about this stuff first hand, the son is out of control.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Zombie Bullets for sale now !!

Important Topic Updates

DETROIT (WWJ) – Worried about a zombie attack? Buy zombie bullets.

Talk about zombies and a possible zombie apocalypse has increased due to recent gory accounts of drug-induced, flesh-eating attacks in the news.

Stores across the U.S., including in Metro Detroit, are getting in on the undead action by selling Zombie Bullets, made by Hornady Manufacturing.

In promoting the product on their website, Hornady suggests, “Be PREPARED – supply yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse with Zombie Max ammunition from Hornady! Loaded with PROVEN Z-Max bullets… MAKE DEAD PERMANENT!”

Zombie Bullets In High Demand Following Flesh-Eating Attacks

Be PREPARED -- supply yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse with Zombie Max™ ammunition from Hornady®! Loaded with PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets...yes PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets (have you seen a Zombie?). Make sure your "bug out bag" is ready with nothing but the best!

WARNING: THIS IS LIVE AMMUNITION. THIS IS NOT A TOY.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
CAN THEopps sorry ,,verify this please,,its Hong Kong,,

HONG Kong hospitals are on alert after a two-year-old boy was confirmed to have contracted bird flu. The boy was admitted to hospital a week ago with convulsions after arriving from the southern Chinese city of Guangdong. The Centre for Health Protection said he had tested positive for the AH5 strain of bird flu. More tests were being conducted to determine whether it is the deadly H5N1 sub-strain of the virus, which has been responsible for 356 deaths since 2003, according to the World Health Organisation. The boy is being treated in isolation and is described as being in a stable condition.

AND it is H5N1,, and not the effects, of some other, conaminate in the region.?

your answer please,

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Officials are saying no.

Guangdong authorities denied on Wednesday that there was an outbreak of highly pathogenic bird flu in the southern province.

Sources with the provincial department of agriculture said only one test sample collected from a duck in Jiangnan bazaar of meats and vegetables was suspected of being positive for the deadly H5 bird flu virus.

The samples were sent to the State's laboratory for further examination, according to a press release from Guangdong provincial department of agriculture on Wednesday.

"More than 40 samples collected from poultry in local meat and vegetable bazaars have been examined since the beginning of the month, and all the samples were negative," said the press release.

The Guangdong provincial department of agriculture has also issued a notice to relevant cities and departments, asking them to expand examination and stress sterilization work on local live poultry booths and bazaars to prevent the outbreak of bird flu in the province, which borders the Hong Kong and Macao special administrative regions.

No bird flu in Guangdong, say authorities

I think there is a high probability that Zombie Chickens are on the loose in China

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
thought so.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I did not think this was worth a new thread so I added it to this one.

This is your mind on bath salts at You Tube

edit on 6/14/2012 by fixer1967 because: spelling

I just found this same video on a differant thread.
Mods you can delete it if you wish
edit on 6/14/2012 by fixer1967 because: to up date

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

After watching the vid I could see how
one that is taking Bath Salts might
react - Very scary!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
well it is not bath salts that made one go flesh eating...news.yahoo.com... from the link

MIAMI (AP) — Lab tests detected only marijuana in the system of a Florida man shot while chewing on another man's face, the medical examiner said Wednesday, ruling out other street drugs including the components typically found in the stimulants known as "bath salts."

There has been much speculation about what drugs, if any, would lead to the bizarre behavior that authorities said Rudy Eugene exhibited before and during the gruesome attack that left the other man horribly disfigured. A Miami police union official had suggested that Eugene, who was shot and killed by an officer, was probably under the influence of bath salts.

The Miami-Dade County Medical Examiner said in a news release that the toxicology detected marijuana, but it didn't find any other street drugs, alcohol or prescription drugs. Eugene also tested negative for adulterants commonly mixed with street drugs.
so now , should the CDC get another test going or just let it go and become urban legend

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join