It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC denies rumors of zombie apocalypse !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Instead of Zombies, has anyone given thought to possession? If an entity were to possess someone, they would not be acting like the person you thought they were because they would be under the control of something else. In bible stories, people cut themselves, threw themselves in fire. Modern possessions have also occurred with the same total change in the person possessed. This would be the scenario I'd lean toward for explanations.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyoutlaw

I never thought of that well done! You might just be on to something here there is so many evil deeds being perpetuated in todays world and you think how can people do such a thing meanwhile it's not people doing these things at all...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I had heard that people are doing weird things to bath salts and this flesh eating is a side effect of this drug made from... I don't know... eating the stuff? Truthfully I am not even curious. I don't believe in zombies per se although there are all kinds of cannibalistic and mental disturbances possible and add drug use to already certifiably (but for lack of a system) insane people and insanity is going to become epidemic. I'll be dead many years but if we keep dragging our heels on health care, the day is coming. You may still be here. I'd worry.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

My husband is a DRE (drug recognition expert) with the police and he has been talking about those bath salts lately....really bad stuff.....rage behavior, hallucinations, the extreme rise in body temp...alot of other nasty stuff....from what I hear about that stuff....that guy ie: the zombie, probably would not have survived anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This was posted on one of the Provincial government sites

Zombie Preparedness Week

Even though the world is going to hell in a hand basket, its nice to see at least someone in the government has a sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is so mental it's beyond words. I'm not saying I don't believe it's possible or happening or whatever, but I feel like if there's people all over the earth snapping and eating people, the logical conclusion would be a combination of an unhealthy society/culture mixed with unhealthy eating/drinking (god knows the long-term effects of all our horrible foods and liquids) mixed with the stress and pressure of life on earth. Not some contagious human-eating virus.

To me, this is a symptom of a much greater and down-to-earth social/psychological problem, not a sci-fi movie plot. People need to take this sh*t more seriously, especially the government etc.

People eating people in modern society is not normal behaviour by any standard, and if they can't work out why it's happening, it's only gonna get worse. But calling these people zombies is f*cking dumb if you ask me. It's sensationalizing an incredibly horrific human break-down in the worst, most unproductive way

Or maybe I just have a different sense of humour to people, I don't know. I don't find this particular subject funny at all, maybe I'm the one with the problem?
edit on 3/6/2012 by TheAnarchist because: -

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

No it isn't funny but sometimes humor is used to help ease ones nerves. Lets not forget that drugs were a big factor in the cannibalism ones and that flesh eating disease has been around a long time yet not seen often, much like Ebola.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Retikx

My husband is a DRE (drug recognition expert) with the police and he has been talking about those bath salts lately....really bad stuff.....rage behavior, hallucinations, the extreme rise in body temp...alot of other nasty stuff....from what I hear about that stuff....that guy ie: the zombie, probably would not have survived anyway.

Good thing we have people like your hubby to spread the word about these terrible soaps. I mean, who on hell ever thought to smoke a cone of shampoo?

Insane, you'd have to be a lunatic to snort johnsons and johnsons baby soap.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

People are always trying to come up with something new...my aunt would drink listerine and perfume if she couldn't get a drink...people do dumb crap.

So I guess they are packaged like "bath salts" you would put in the tub and some idiot says hey let's snort this and see what happens. then lets eat it and then we'll try smoking it....good times.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster32
I wonder do you think that science has experimented with the fungus that makes zombie ants in the rain forests and adapted it to infect humans I wouldn't be surprised anyway here is the link to the info on zombie ants for those of you who have not heard about them...
www.livescience.com...

Very reasonable thought there IMO.

I read of a parasite that also enters the host insect and causes it to do thing and eventually drown itself as it lays eggs in water...Fungus though would be easy to use. There would be eveidence however and if they could duplicate the process with an aimed energy weapon it may leave none.

There is also this (how many deaths we are not told about or wrongly diagnosed also)
A rare fungal disease that has killed 19 in Canada has migrated to Oregon and Washington, where it is linked to five deaths since 2004.

www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by Char-Lee

news.nationalgeographic.com...
I had seen one report out of Florida about the leaked virus and then it was taken down. It said the virus which is mutating rapidly and is now to be believed air-borne was released from a University (like university of Iowa Florida or some name like that) . I have looked for a couple of hours and cannot find the report, but I will keep looking.

They also did not follow up about the accidental release of the illness from the San Fracisco lab that killed the lab worker and they said they treated 30 of his friends for what was a called an rare UN-treatable virus.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

LIFE IS GREAT.......THERE ARE NO ZOMBIES!!!! and the CDC has an official spokesperson for such an event....

right.. this coming from an agency who's deputy director for the Laboratory Science Policy and Practice Program Office of was fired and arrested for multiple counts of child rape and bestiality... you're really giving credentials to the right places..

link - Kimberly Lindsey Arrested: Bestiality, Child Molestation Charges Filed Against CDC Researcher (VIDEO)

wait''' just a badd egg right.. nobody's perfect... no background checks into someone of this authority and responsibility and influence??
edit on 6/2/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

I can find no mention of it, but I remember her being the one who started the below...before she was arrested for these charges...MAYBE she was trying to tell the public something she was not supposed to tell.

The CDC has previously run a few tongue-in-cheek campaigns about zombies, using the popular theme to get the public prepared for “anything”. As the agency’s director says, “if you are generally well equipped to deal with a zombie apocalypse, you will be prepared for a hurricane, pandemic, earthquake, or terrorist attack”.

More at EndtheLie.com - EndtheLie.com...

CDC official arrested on charges of child molestation, beastiality -- legitimate case or conspiracy setup?
www.fourwinds10.net...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by bekod

Bath salts my ass. Do you know how long bath salts have been around? seriously? We would hear A LOT more about these types of incidents if it were bath salts.

Anyway, not saying it is zombies but one never knows in the world we live in today..(crazy)

'Bath salts' is the nickname for a drug, it's supposed to be an unpleasant suicidal thought inducing drug that lasts even after the drugs wear off.

Mephedrone was first made illegal in Israel in 2008 wow
en.wikipedia.org...

Attorney General Pam Bondi has outlawed a synthetic drug cocktail masquerading as "bath salts" that apparently gives users super-human strength and has similar effects to '___', heroin and coc aine.
www.palmbeachpost.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

apparently you fail to recognize the meaning of the phrase "tongue in cheek"

lame

I call lame on the CDC for ever posting such a thing (the original zombie outbreak poo) in the first place. They are a govt agency operating on our tax dollars and have no business posting 'tongue in cheek' crap on an official website. Their job is to protect us from disease... In a straightforward way. No need to confuse anyone.

people were really confused ?

over the age of 6 ?

c'mon
Did you happen to watch the Animal Planet 'documentary' about mermaids? In the onscreen
info-guides, it was listed as 'science fiction', because it was. At the end of the show, it was stated that it was fiction, on the Animal Planet website it was listed as fiction. That isn't enough to stop people from believing that it was real. I listened to callers on the radio go on about it, believing that it was real. I spoke to people in person that thought it was real.
So yes, some people believed what they read on a government website, they aren't all rocket scientists out there.

Is it too much to ask that a CDC website stick to facts in a serious way???
edit on 2-6-2012 by butcherguy because: Fixed quote

And you know what, it was probably real, but if they said so they would disapear since the military was interested in possible merpeople as weapons....no I am not joking.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Now a U.S. Government "agency" is involved. Most likely in an attempt to quell public panic.
(as well as hide their own guilt)

With the recent onslaught of cannibals and zombies worldwide...

Public panic?

No one is panicking except perhaps for a few folks here who are short on a few brain cells themselves. ONSLAUGHT of ZOMBIES? Seriously.. you said that? A handful of cases is not an "onslaught." Living humans are not "zombies." I realize some of you folks have such humdrum lives, that you don't mind if people suffer and die as long as it appeases your need for something exciting to happen. But at least don't post such ridiculous, fear-mongering, VASTLY blown out of proportion statements. Sure they made a comment, because some IDIOT (perhaps someone on this board, or one like it), mailed them, and they felt the need to respond. Had they not, then we get the droves of "omg they are covering something up and are staying silent!" posts.

Get a grip on reality people, honestly...

The REALITY IS...mind control has been something of a golden goal for the military around the world. Many things have been experimented with and we know things such as harp are able to work on the mind. There is clear evidence that this is something being experimented with, why close your eyes to the realities of the world and what is real like terrifying viral experiments? Do you remember the town in So. America where the US was experimenting on the whole population before it was exposed...these things are real.
I don't think anyone COULD fear monger enough if only the whole of the worlds secrets were known.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vap0rxt
Didn't see this link posted yet, thought I'd throw it in.
www.dailytech.com...

Science
Baffling Illness Strikes Africa, Turns Children Into Mindless "Zombies"

Interesting that the original report mentioned the violent behavior and is missing.

(According to Jason Oh, there have been few reports of violent behavior. It is unclear where our primary source CNN received this information, though a reader suggested that a CDC report indicated that 10 to 15 percent of children were found to exhibit increased aggression. We were unable to locate this report.)

Also says they set homes on fire .

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulseZer0
please stop with all this zombie rubbish , at no time did any undead human get up and take a bite of another human being , people have been eatting other people for a very very long time and all this is doing is makeing me laugh ...zombies hehe thats funny

Did you perhaps ever see the documentary on the Dr. who went to study the Voodoo ritual of making zombie slaves?
It is a chemical combination and although the people were not dead, they were like dead and did indeed become controlled slaves with these chemicals, although they did not live long after being made "zombies".

The military was very interested in this extremely secret zombie making by the voodoo witch Drs.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

You really want this zombie crap don't you?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There is more.

What if there is a consortium of Zombie / sorcery / witchcraft ?

Maybe they are creating special medications that cause cannibalism.

The CDC might even know, and keeping it quiet.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join