It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with the posting functions!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have had a lazy day today posting on ATS, which on the whole is enjoyable however there has been a slight problem with posting.

Whenever I use the “Reply” button when my text box window for writing my reply comes up the line that says who i am replying to is gone. Same goes for when i edit a post, rather than all of my text appearing, the screen text box goes blank and i have to copy/past or rewrite the whole thing.

The other strange thing is that this is happening inconsistently sometimes, the posting functions work exactly as they should first times, other times i have to open a new tab and sometimes it just doesn’t work.

Is ATS just having a temperamental day or is there something up?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Nobody else having this problem?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Nobody else having this problem?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I haven't been here most of the day, however it seems to be working fine for me.

ETA: edit working also. Perhaps it's a browser issue? I also frequently read of people suggesting clearing cookies when things go wonky for them. I'm not aware of any particular issues.
edit on 1/6/12 by argentus because: to test edit

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Since I'm not having this problem, it can't be the server-side scripting.

When it's not the PHP, it must be the _javascript, and that's running in your machines JRE.

What sort of operating system do you use, and what type of browser ?

ETA: lol @ the underscore infront of _javascript. Failed attempt of input sanitizing ?
edit on 2-6-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

top topics

join