It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Candidates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hello all.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY... Pretty please? Don't just skim it and start ranting, and raving.

I'll try to keep this short, but perhaps the discussion it creates will be longer. ATS being a conspiracy web site I always wondered why the sudden(few years ago
) surge of Dr. Ron Paul supporters invaded this site.

There was the whole Skull & Bones thing with Bush and Kerry in 2004. I , and many others have read the statements of others such as (Not verbatim): "It's the same... they're all ruled by a secret government!" "Two sides of the same coin!" etc etc etc.

The arguments I've read over the years are like those above... so why choose to support Dr. Ron Paul if they're all controlled, and all take orders from some "shadow organization"? Some have said that JFK was the last TRUE U.S. President, he tried to go against this so called secrecy, and we all know what happened to him.

This is for all, supporters and non supporters of Dr. Ron Paul, If this Secret Organization does exist... why support a potential and eventual puppet? I'm NOT saying he is a puppet mind you... just including it for those who may believe in the above mentioned organization.

How many promises has he made that he can actually keep if he gets elected? 1/2? 1/4? NONE? ALL?

Anyways, I'm Canadian and we have our own problems... and I'm trying to not make this about our system VS U.S. System ... my main interest is with those individuals who believe that there IS indeed a secret government organization... and that all elected Presidents are their Puppets.

Thanks for reading
Engafan

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Honestly, Id like to believe the current world situation is because of some mass conspiracy...

Its much better than the probable answer of simple human greed and stupidity.

Politicians follow the money, they always have and always will.
edit on 1-6-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

If what you say is true, might it then not be prudent to look and see where the money comes from each time and if necessary correlate that data to determine the source or pattern?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

You could do that, but in a system of two parties that the US has it really is a choice of lesser of two evils.

No reasonable thinking human boils every issue down to two black and white sides, it just doesn't happen. I can't boil my lunch choices down to two.

Yet in politics its completely reasonable.
edit on 1-6-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I'd just like a little accountability before everything disappears behind the curtain of privacy of national security, government workings and all that.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
S&F! Very well written question without hurting someones feelings!

I don't have any answer my friend. All I know is that it isn't just a U.S. problem, it is a world problem. It is hard to call the New World Order, Bilderberg, Agenda 21 etc etc....conspiricies when they seem to be very true and in charge at the moment of dictating the upcoming rules that everyone on the planet will have to live by.....

All I know is that I do not like what I am seeing on the horizon for humanity.....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I agree money is the major factor for corruption... corporations want lax policies when it comes to their product/service... sponsor someone in power who will fight for them. It's sad really, I have to agree to some extent with those who say Corporations rule everything.

@Seeker1963: I agree with you 100% that it is a world problem, I stayed close to what I was aware of, and since most of ATS members are from N.A.(assumption), I thought it would be appropriate to focus on this side of the world. Gave you a star, because I didn't think of it that way, we're all focused on our own problems these days, and we fail to see the big picture.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Engafan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join