It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Members Discuss Killing Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They are playing reruns on Alex 's channel.

The Ron Paul stuff came from Tucker? The older gentleman?, who said he had inside sources that reported they were saying horrid things about RP, and one of them said he wanted to put him and all his supporters in a plane and have a muslim terrorist take it down.

So that is what AJ was talking about when he was saying that. It's kinda confusing b/c it says it's live, but I heard all this stuff earlier - I think it is just dinner time.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If such a thing happened I think the attendee list of The Bilderberg meetings had better beef up their security. Me thinks it would be the final nail in their coffin.

They should just go with the flow, why do they always have to conquer and control? What a bunch of maroons. With all the brain power behind global domination, you'd think they'd be able to come up with a win win.

Unfortunately greed is a hard box to think out of, poor selfish bastards.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Oh this is too good.

Please...Paul supporters....don't tell me you believe this stuff.

show us an actual provable reason why we shouldn't
please

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Do they have that much power to make a plane wreck look like a terrorist event?

Look up senator Wellstone... You might be a tad surprised...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Of what country?

The Republic of Paul?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

"Killing" Ron Paul??

Isn't he already in his LATE Seventies???

I mean.....talk about "over-kill"..... (lol....I crack myself up sometimes.....).....(well, somebody has to!!........

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Well you have a guy with an unnamed source talking to Alex Jones... That should be enough. I laughed pretty hard when the old duffer said they were going to get a Muslim pilot.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

LOL!!!!!!!:

........they were going to get a Muslim pilot.

Oh man, THAT'S rich!!

I'd fly the "mission"....but, will not "really" convert to Islam.....I could "fake it", though......LOL!!!!

Too frigging funny!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Is the May Rasmussons poll earlier in this thread showing RP vs Obama head to head as RP running as a 3rd candidate false than??

How did this thread turn into another "RP has no way of winning" or "MSN says Romney has won"?? This thread is about the Bilderberg group and there supposed threat in the Lobby.

On Topic: I can see them mentioning this "chillen by the water cooler" and sure you can usually take it with a grain of salt. I think the threat still exists with RP as some of his current "Followers (LOL)" aka Followers of the Constitution are Winning Congressional seats or Winning influential positions in the Republican Party so yes they probably are still worried especially when the ONLY signs outside the Bilderberg Group meeting is Ron Paul supporters. But, I remember the time when the MSM NEVER publicized this Bilderberg Group meeting and anyone who brought it up was considered a "Conspiracy Nut" but now that it was exposed as Truth would that person still be considered a Conspiracy Nut?? You cant have it both ways. Ohhhhh, but you love to have it both ways dont you. Read the book Animal Farm and that theme runs very deep in that book.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Haha! Look at all the shills come out from their hidey holes, just like always. So predictable.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
the old man never said TPTB wants to kill ron paul, Alex Jones is over-reacting again

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by freakjive

These people are the devil's own. Satan's finest tools. And they possess the money to make that happen.

Our only hope is to elect people who are not affiliated with the Democrats or Republicans and who LOVE AMERICA MORE THAN THEY LOVE POWER OR MONEY. We have to stop electing lawyers and millionaires.

seriously ? --> These people are the devil's own. Satan's finest tools. And they possess the money to make that happen.

devil wouldnt waste time with these people nor would he meddle in the affairs of politicians and politics on one little planet
edit on 1-6-2012 by PulseZer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So, some old guy whom makes a living on selling books rallying against a group has an inside source saying people were hating on ron paul while at the snack bar of a hotel.

quick, get this to ATS front page. This is big!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Awesome post. Just shows that the global elite are getting pissed because everything they plan is becoming less and less effective, and their plans are crumbling. Glad Jim Tucker is still alive and kickin too. Good job Jim, Alex, Infowars, and the rest of America's freedom fighters. Looks like we're winning. Keep it up!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PulseZer0

devil wouldnt waste time with these people nor would he meddle in the affairs of politicians and politics on one little planet
but its the only planet he's got.
and its not looking good.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

people,,Rothchild is a people?

well i guess yes,,but thats like saying a Mustang Boss 1000 h.p,,is a car.

yup 1000 h.p,,Mustang,, FORD.

take that Fererrarri
lol

or should i say Rockefeller?
another,,people.

lol
edit on 1-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PulseZer0

what just winning isn't good enough. I dont want my grandchildren to face a similar plot in 50 years. I think we will need to polygraph the whole government every couple of years to ensure we are not infiltrated. and yes, if the polygraph is good enough for the FBI its good enough to locate the wolves in sheeps clothing. "Have you served this nation with Honor" "Have you had dealing with foreign nationals" Äre you accepting money from any other source than the peoples tax money" should be a good questions.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Why would anyone want to assasinate someone who is vastly unpopular and whos ideas have been soundy regected by the masses over and over again? I do not get why people who support Paul have this deep want for people to be afraid of him. I am afraid the truth is he is more of joke to them.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Huh ? sorry - I dont understand your point -- Ron I believe will be bad for this fake economy. people will have a hard time finding work and people will probably starve to death. That is the cost of freedom the people are willing to bare for a chance to be free. the good news is once we get back to real money - real work -- we will have a real economy. the bad news is I believe it will take about 10 years of hell to get there. and the really true news is if we continue to on with this fake economy - the state will be forced to cull the flock anyway. Pick your Path -- die on your feet like a man and have a chance... or .... wait for the state to prosecute you for being obsolete at the age of 44.
edit on 1-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Does this mean they want to or will try to kill RP?

Probably not, AJ loves to sensationalize everything, but it does prove one thing...

Ron Paul and his message are pissing them off to the point where they would openly blurt out something like that in anger!

What does bother me is how easy that person came up with that method of ridding Paul & his supporters. Like it's right out of the manual or something...lol
edit on 6/1/2012 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join