It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Members Discuss Killing Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Your first sentence reminds me a lot of the Iraqi Information Minister (remember him?) and his wacky press conferences where he reassures people that everything is fine, etc.

"Romney did not win because we're Ron Paul supporters and we refuse to accept reality."

And for the record? Don't even start with the Obamney bashing because I never claimed to support either!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Thanks for the trying to give me a virus. ATS... you can keep a knocking but you cant come in, ah hell, come on in I dont have anything to hide.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

well it was either that or be shot.

they should never of hanged him,,for the propaganda part.
now how he got there.
welll thats another story,,thats died long ago.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Still wondering where Fulford's "White Dragon Society" is. Weren't they supposed to counter these Bilderberg slimebags?

Unless they're the guests of honor?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

I think you are misguided - Ron Paul supporters know whats going on and guess what ? we are voting Ron Paul anyway.. because its Ron Paul or no one at all.... we out number all the other canidates and majority rules in America.

When people are allowed to actually, you know, VOTE, as opposed to caucus shenaigans, Ron Paul gets about 11% of the vote. If you consider that a "majority," dream on.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

This is one of my gripes with RP.

SHOW me a poll where RP gets more than 11%. That is, if such a poll exists.

Like UFOs and the Rothschilds and Reptilians, I WANT TO BELIEVE. However, until conclusive evidence of all three (and RP's popular support) materializes, I call shenanigans as usual.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Rasmussen Polls for Ron Paul 3rd Party Run
Ron Paul Ties Obama @ 42% in Head to Head Match-up: May 2012 Poll

www.infowars.com...

LAKE JACKSON, Texas, Mar 22, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul polls better against President Barack Obama in a head-to-head matchup than establishment-choice moderate Mitt Romney, according to a recent survey conducted by Public Policy Polling.

The poll found that Obama defeats Romney by 4 percentage points (48-44) and Newt Gingrich by 8 percent (50-42). While Santorum also joins Paul being within striking distance of the President by 3 points (48-45 and 46-43 respectively), Paul brings Obama a noticeable 2 percentage points further away from the 50 percent a candidate seeks to win on election day. Considering the +/- 3.3-percentage point margin of error, Paul in this poll is statistically tied for the presidency.

www.marketwatch.com...
edit on 1-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I'm not saying at this point whether or not Romney will get the final nod for the GOP nomination. What I'm saying is that it is still undetermined. A lot of crazy things can happen at this year's convention due to the rule changes that the GOP made during the 2008 cycle.

Remember rule 38.

It is NOT fact that Romney has clinched it yet. There are still hundreds of delegates that have not been decided and WILL NOT be decided until Tampa.

Before anyone claims that Ron Paul is stealing delegates, the Romney supporters have every opportunity to get off their asses and work the same delegate strategy that the Paul campaign has been working all along.

Fact is the Republican party will be changed after this primary is complete. True patriots are now in a position to vote with power and to guide this process. Not the dyed in the wool "republicans" that only get out on election day to support who the media has told them they should support.

I have no plans to bash you for your opinions. We're all entitled to one.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

what - only words: here get over your inflated opinion

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

It's pointless if RP's intentions don't include running as a 3rd party candidate.

We'll never really know for sure if he doesn't.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
the bilderbirgs usually only kill threats
not when there is no fire
or if the threat has already been carried out.

see poll above

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

he could run as prime minister and still win.....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No matter what this election, selection, declaration of tyranny, or what ever it goes down in history as
Its safe to say there will be some real surprises coming down the pipe

good or bad
that is the question

eta
yep 1B
we would take him were I am I betcha
edit on 1-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What the Bilderbergers should be discussing is their epic failure of a reality that can never be sustained. Carry on living on borrowed time while you murder and enslave people, Bilderbergers, as the universe watches every single step you make without missing a single thing.

You can plan for thousands of years and line up every Demon you can find on your side, but your lies will one day come to an end, and not one bit of your scheming will stop that from happening.

Every single one of them is deluded, and somehow, we'll one day have to find it in ourselves to forgive them for what they've done.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
No they did not
I was listening
to Alex jones
he started a stinking
rumor. He was screaming
on the horn.

THEY WANT TO KILL RON PAUL
and had everyone chant..

They have no clue what was said
and ron paul is not a threat he
is virtually a none issue

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Were you there, Pops? I didn't think so.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
They have no clue what was said
and ron paul is not a threat he
is virtually a none issue

The Bilderbergers biggest threat is themselves.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Live stream here for anyone who hasn't seen it yet : www.ustream.tv...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Oh this is too good.

Please...Paul supporters....don't tell me you believe this stuff.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If the fairy tale about evil terrorists wanting to take down America and kill us all because they hate our feedoms is even remotely true then the Bilderbergers are the ones who should be hiding in caves.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join