It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Members Discuss Killing Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I generally do not post source articles from Info Wars or Alex Jones in general. However, this one hits close to home for me, as you all know very well that I am an adamant Ron Paul supporter.

I often wondered if this was discussed in their circles. Interestingly enough, it was mentioned about dying in a plane crash. We all know very well this is one of the easiest ways for TPTB to assassinate someone.

During a heated conversation in the lobby of the Westfields Marriott hotel yesterday, Bilderberg members expressed their desire to see Ron Paul die in a plane crash, according to veteran journalist Jim Tucker’s inside source.

The shocking exchange took place just after Bilderberg attendees started arriving yesterday morning as they were driven through crowds of hundreds of Paul-supporting demonstrators.

Wasting no time to shoot their mouths off, one Bilderberg member expressed his desire to, “Get Ron Paul and all of his supporters on an airplane with a Muslim suicide pilot and take ‘em down,” according to Tucker’s source, which has been proven routinely accurate with Bilderberg information in the past.

“That was the harshest comment made but there were a lot of mean-spirited comments made as the Bilderberg boys gathered in the lobby of the hotel,” added Tucker.

Just more proof that the establishment and TPTB will stop at nothing to see their agenda fulfilled.

edit on 6/1/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

These people are the devil's own. Satan's finest tools. And they possess the money to make that happen.

Our only hope is to elect people who are not affiliated with the Democrats or Republicans and who LOVE AMERICA MORE THAN THEY LOVE POWER OR MONEY. We have to stop electing lawyers and millionaires.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well, what do you know?!
The Daily Paul Site is now listed as:

Reported Attack Page

This web page at www.dailypaul.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences...

From Yahoo Search

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Google

DailyPaul Facebook Page says they are working on it? Posted about 8 mins ago...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well, if it does happen, it's going to make them look bad, regardless of whether they had a hand in it or not.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If this is true it's such a proving statement...
Proves that there are men in power who want to succeed in crashing the USA.
There are the people who know Dr. Paul is absolutely correct and can't stand him.
Which is why I support Dr. Paul and all his ideas.
He is a true American.
Probably the one of the only ones left in CONgress.

How anyone doesn't support him is beyond me.
Almost as if they don't support America either.

But back to the bilderbergs...
Also, it just shows how much they don't want to adhere to our original laws.
These people are the most corrupt, lying, den of vipers that needs eradicated.
And if we keep bowing down to their system of lies, it will never happen.

But we already knew that.
So this comes as no surprise.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
How many people on here say the same thing about the people they don't like, or about all the people attend Bilderberg in the first place....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

What in the world??

This is just hardcore cold...

Google says there is no threat there in the last 90 days:

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What would happen to you Boncho if you posted online about killing a person in running to be potus?

I don't agree with what you say here. This is something that should not be ignored....

Then again, if someone said this about Romney or Obama, they would be in Guantanamo Bay listening to Sesame street music for the next 5 years until they talk....

Waterboard anyone??

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
How many people on here say the same thing about the people they don't like, or about all the people attend Bilderberg in the first place....

That only says that there are, indeed sides. Really a small thing to some, but to me it makes things a lot more clear.
Where is occupy?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Not sure I believe the guy in the video, but if true I wonder why the Bilderberg members would talk about reenacting a 9/11 style hit on Ron Paul. That says to me that clearly they might have more knowledge about what really happened on 9/11 then they will admit. Do they have that much power to make a plane wreck look like a terrorist event? And why jump to that type of event, why didn't they just say something like they wish he and all his supporters would fall over and die? These words by Bilderberg members, if true, are eerily targeted at a specific method for getting rid of the problem.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

difference being the people here don't for the most part kill people for nickles
the people in the bilderburg for the most part do

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm watching live coverage at infowars.com and it does appear there is an abundant Ron Paul supporters there. Infowars is calling for a mass demonstration which numbers around 500 I would say. but now they have threatend Ron Paul - well, if I wasn't in California I think I would like to voice my opinion on the subject.
The Police look like they are being forceful at times - and retreat / passive at other times ... so something is playing out here I think. I betcha we get a show of force so over the top it will make us make the decision before the election. just my hunch - its going to get nasty, I fear.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Even after RP loses the nomination, his supporters continue with their campaign of mischief.

This conflicts with an earlier article claiming that Peter Thiel, a billionaire that gave money to a RP front group, is at Bilderberg.

So, which is?

Do they want RP or do they not?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

It was meant for the cia.

not the pentagon.
i think.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I think you are misguided - Ron Paul supporters know whats going on and guess what ? we are voting Ron Paul anyway.. because its Ron Paul or no one at all.... we out number all the other canidates and majority rules in America.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Ron Paul HAS NOT lost the nomination. The MSM has only prematurely reported this. It CAN NOT and WILL NOT be decided until the convention.

I don't see him listed on the Official Attendee List.

That doesn't mean that he's not in attendance, it just means that he's not listed on Alex Jones' "official list".

edit on 6/1/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

probably out-numbered.

they vote right?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I'm perfectly fine here.

Go ahead and vote for RP. You could substitute Gary Johnson and it still wouldn't make a difference.

Who's misguided now?

No matter who you vote for, you get the same # sandwich regardless.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Perhaps Tucker and his "inside source" are telling the truth, but in the end it's all just hearsay twice removed. Ron Paul is not a demonstrable threat to the B Bergs anyway so what would be the point?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It's not normal for people to wish death unto others.

I can't say I've ever wished death or ill of anyone. I've wished others would stop actions or have relative realizations but never death or harm to come to others. Even in jest since in no context is it remotely funny.

You must find yourself wishing others to die in horrible accidents with disturbing regularity?
edit on 1-6-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join