It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Topics That Get The most Stars And Flags?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So what topics on these forums gets the most Stars And Flags?

I know that anything pro-Obana is a Kenyan gets a lot, and anything pro-Christians that bash atheists and anything pro-anti Israel gets a lot of flags, but what other topics gets lots of flags and stars?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well researched threads that discuss important topics and/or
introduce new theories do extremely well.

Take a look at Slayer69 and Rising Against's threads for an example of extremely well researched and quality written threads. They do an amazing job.

Also, anything Ron Paul!!!

edit on 6/1/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'll tell you the easiest way.

Research what 90% of ATSers believe in, or have strong opinions about, and then make a a thread voicing your opinion on that matter in a way that you know will draw lots of attention. Antagonize them and they will come out like a swarm of wasps. Everywhere. Within minutes the thread will be derailed into mindless babble where no one is even remotely coherent anymore and operating out of sheer anger and subjective opinion.

Alternatively, make a really, really awesome well thought out thread like the earlier user said. However don't expect much intelligent discussion, or for it to last long because around these parts the disinformation agents and trolls are rampant.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Or it'll simply go off topic because people are just uninterested in it, regardless of how well thought out it is.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Gays and homosexuality!
A gay baiting thread is a guaranteed winner.
It will drag on for months.
Mostly not much more than three or so actual gay people reply, but we have these conservative people who are endlessly fascinated by homosexuality.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I seem to be really good at posting threads that get only one star and one to two replies [if I'm lucky] and then they are gone...usually forever.
Shame, because even if you write from the heart and someone is interested, it has to be one of the three [obama. gay. religion] to stay.
Ah well, ce la vie...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
Yeah, I seem to be really good at posting threads that get only one star and one to two replies [if I'm lucky] and then they are gone...usually forever.
Shame, because even if you write from the heart and someone is interested, it has to be one of the three [obama. gay. religion] to stay.
Ah well, ce la vie...

I know whereof you speak. I am also really adept at killing a thread, often being the last post. No one has mentioned Chemtrails, UFOs, or Anti-Christian, Jew, Israel threads, always wildly popular.

top topics

join