It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gov has been briefed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by terry456

BECAUSE YOU CHANGED YOUR ORIGINAL THREAD.

You lied to us. You said YOU were telling us this. Then someone corrected you (since you didn't even know the name of the agency you were referring to) and you said it was your father who is telling you this.

If you lie, I will be an ass to you. I will call you the liar you are as many times as I can. 10, try until this thread dies. I will be here.

WHY? Because I don't like liars.

Especially those that feed off the fear of others and look forward to exploiting simple minds for fun.

edit on 5-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Follow XOR encryption protocol to decypher.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
According to US state department figures, in 2011 some 350,000 Alien Relative Visas were granted. Area 51 must be busting at the seams.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Follow XOR encryption protocol to decypher.

Since when is Norwegean XOR encr??

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Anger only feeds the trolls, compassion and understanding gets them thinking. There is a great deal of misrepresentation and profiteering on the internet associated to the Galactic Federation and with the truth embargo still enforced the response you have received is just part of the public landscape on this topic. Frankly I have no idea what is going on next door let alone outer space but always open to new ideas.

In trying to make any sense of what is actually going on it helps to know that it is a very complex, crazy and sometimes deceptive game going on. There are recorded contracts going back a lot further than July 1969, but depends on which species, alliance or faction is involved. The term Greys is very generic and could be in reference to many different sub groups. Generally they do not have a good reputation with some encounters so depending on what group has been wiped out may in fact be a very positive thing for Earth and humanity.

What do you know about the chaqes?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Exit position.
Latitude (North):29 degrees, 58 minutes, 50.952 seconds of arc
Longitude (East):31 degrees, 09 minutes, 0 seconds of arc

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The chaqes exist in massive ships having used up all the resources from their home planet They are nomads. They looking conquer make slaves. And take all resources from the planets they invade. normally with in 34 years kill the slaves Then move on. They are none humanoid life. The chaqes attacked the Federation Federation lost alot of ships. The good news so did the chaqes. The Galactic Federation is not sure but estimate they have around 12 massive ships From the 37 they had. Galactic Federation soon to pull out of our part of our galaxy.

If the chaqes attack the earth. NATO has to be ready.
The fact is all life and intelligent develop from killing each other. Humanoid to. All developing Humanoid planets have wars. The chaqes are A none huamanoid race and hate huamoid life.fact is its a big universe with alot of planets with out life on with big resources on them but the chaqes choose to attack 9 out 10 times humamoid plantes.? .

The Galactic Federation Our priority is to protect all huamanoid peoples. But it is a big galaxy.We are confident If the chaqes attack the Earth. Earth can protect it self for a time. The nuclear deterrence shield is now in place. So the chaqes nuclear weapons will be useless.

We have 54. Planets with developing humanoid on.
Our priority is with the less developed ones

edit on 6-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The chaqes evolved like we did. But the chaqes are not humanoid life. There is alot of humanoid life. The Galactic Federation what is made up of 35 planets of humanoid life. And protecteding developing planets which earth is one and further 54. Planets with developing humanoid on. and current estimates indicate at least 500 million such planets in the Milky Way. Are in th Habitable Zone. As humanoid life evolved because stable liquid forms ie water. The chaqes are not what we call humanoid. to alternative biochemistry. And evolved with compounds such as ammonia and methane in stable liquid forms. And very different from us

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

that's not proof sir.... that's just more storytelling from you about a group that you made up it seems..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Is it possible that the race you refering to is the 'Ciakars'? These are like the royality of the Reptilian / Draconian line and have been fighting with the humaniods for ages, goes back at least to the Orion wars millions of years ago. If so then is sounds like we are getting close to the end boss, which is good as all conflict has been a very long one and would be nice to finally put it all to rest.

It is also possible that a new actor has entered to stage but not yet able to find anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You'd think... Adam, David and a few other "insiders" would have been all over this but..

Silence.. even from SaLuSa and Co.. absolutely nothing on the interwebz for either the Galactic Fed or channelers of non-Terran entity's. I'd think if the Federation were about to pull out of our system.. at least one of them would have been told (if your going to subscribe to any of that.. that's just logical eh?)

If what you say is true, and you or someone close to you were told such a tale.. i'd be thinking "false flag" myself.. that, makes WAY more conspiratorial sense than some unheard of race and Gal-Fed leaving us for dead.

So from a member of the Federation to the OP.. i say.. Come back with some evidence and I'll make some genuine inquiry's on your story, I don't however think you'll like the "official" answer

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

LIGHT will send the Darkness back where they came!! They have not left us!! Waiting in the Shadows-thats all!
edit on 6-6-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Will chaqes cast they Shadow over the earth. I pray humanity will win the fight.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

edit on 7-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
He is coping and pasting all his info from somewhere. Look at his other thread here. Verbatim word for word.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If he is of the initiated, why do they indoctrinate idiots? Do they not have language arts class in this federation or whatever? Where are you getting your info from Terry? State a corroborating source that we can verify? Even just a little bit of truth will go a long way here.

Should we just take your word for it? It's like me saying there are vampires among us and there is a war for your immortal soul. They look like us, drink blood, have superpowers, and treat humans like cattle. Believe me, just take my word for it. You would think I'm crazy.

Do you see where we are coming from for a need for truth or evidence.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
Earth will be in big trouble.

+star for being able to spell "Galactic Federation" correctly...

PLEASE say I'm not the only one here going WTF is a "chaqes"...

edit on 9-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
watched the first video..watching the rest now....her message and sincerity amplifies by great amounts of her already obvious cuteness and beauty
thanks i never grow tired of hearing this

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by Miccey

Exit position.
Latitude (North):29 degrees, 58 minutes, 50.952 seconds of arc
Longitude (East):31 degrees, 09 minutes, 0 seconds of arc

whats that, my Ip poss??

Most of those trackers send me of like 30-40km wrong way
anyway.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I witnessed all kinds of crazy about the galactic federation and the "book of urantia" on another conspiracy site that shall not be named. I tried to research a little to see what this was all about, but I just could not get on board. Every time they would announce these event dates, nothing ever happens. There is one poster on that site that seems more than slightly delusional, she is a sort of leader within the whole movement I suppose. I really thought is was some kind of role playing online thing that people were participating in. But, no, they truly believe all of this is reality. Research the "Book of Urantia", it is a real eye opener.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
The Galactic Federation Was attacked. By the chaqes. A none huamanoid race who want to in slave and rule all humanoid peoples. The Galactic Federation what is made up of 35 planets of humanoid life. And protecteding developing planets which earth is one.

The war is going badly for Galactic Federation. The Federation will soon pull out of are galaxy. With the Federation soon to be gone. Earth will be in big trouble. The worlds West in governments have been in talks with the Federation. Trying to get technology we will need if or when the chaqes attack the earth.

My father is a diplomat works for “Her Majesties Foreign and Commonwealth Office.And has been briefed.
edit on 1-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

No offence but if your father is a diplomat for Her Majesty then why is your spelling so atrocious?... i would assume that as the child of a government official you would have had a top class education...

so onto this Galactic federation........ no proof has been found that they exist and until i see evidence of them I'm afraid for me they are a figment of a very active imagination..........

I would also like to add that i was once employed by Her Majesty so i know that if the GF did exist there is no way in seven hells that a diplomat would be briefed on it.....such information is given only to high level officials such as the PM, The home sec, The foreign sec, GCHQ director along with the heads of 5 and 6 so i am afraid that for me this is BS

Just sayin

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join