It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filmed An Alien Abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If a person is being abducted multiple times, why haven't they even tried to video tape the abduction? If I were being abducted, I would set up a video camera and have a small camera planted somewhere on me to record the event so I can have some proof.

To my knowledge, no abduction has ever been filmed. Or if it has, it has been proven to be a fake.

edit on 1-6-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I saw a video not too long ago (cant remember if it was on here or not) it showed a night vision film of a couple in bed You see 2 bodies then the sheets drop down on one side to leave one person ages later the other body shape returns .Really wierd...dont know if it was a hoax or not

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The "best looking" filmed abductions, or close to abduction, all have interference issues.
Electro mangetic frequencies seem to screw up camera operations.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
If a person is being abducted multiple times, why haven't they even tried to video tape the abduction?

Don't you think that an alien or trans-dimensional being or whatever those dudes are just might be smart enough to figure out that you're trying to record the abduction and take the necessary measures to prevent it? Give them a little credit.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I've experienced some paranormal stuff and had strange dreams but I can't say I've ever been abducted. I've thought about filming at times but just think it would be a waste of time or people would be so quick to 'debunk' it.

edit: I'm talking ghosts etc, E.T as stated above would obviously be smarter.
edit on 1-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

This is the video you are talking about. i don't know if it's real or not, some say it was just the way she turns in the bed/lighting.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

they did this one on fact or faked i did not get to see the out come though

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Yes thanks for that .That is the video i was talking about it is odd isnt it?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Lol that video is strange. I couldn't make out what that thing was. At first it looked like a black dog, then I seen the sheet move down...Very strange,

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That video has been discussed many times and is a trick .
Fact or Faked Abduction caught on tape?

This question has been asked as recently as a couple of months ago , the thread has several alleged abduction videos
real footage of abduction in progress ? why dont they set up camera traps

None of them very convincing .

edit on 1-6-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Why do people post questions get people to answer then totally ignore the post themselves

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Who films themselves sleeping?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by chevy369

Not so much as filming themselves sleeping as it is filming themselves when they are most valnurable.

OR they had similar situations like this and got paranoid and put up a camera for evidence.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Im not into the idea that proving something is fake by means of recreating it,,,to an extent.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
not sure how much of this was real but in the movie "the 4th kind" the audio recordings and some video they use in certain parts are supposed to be real recordings and in every case the camera loses all video and the audio gets slightly distorted. one video is even from a police car and the cop witness them being pulled straight through a wall and up into the craft. again it was a movie and im not sure how much was authentic

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The next time i talk to an abductee I will tell them to pack a camera, maybe get some interviews with an alien and one up anne rice. kidding electromagnetic pulses degrade video feeds. maybe the gov't has a video

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Like the guy up above said, electromagnetic interference. That's my vote too. I've heard of sleep paralysis abduction episodes where the being/entity was able to shapeshift into a mist to get through the screen of a bedroom window then shapeshift back at the person's bedside. Of course they were paralyzed and weren't able to even speak. If they can do that......they can do anything. And they'll certainly know if you're trying to catch them on camera.

top topics

join