It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no "Zombie Apocalypse"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Quick thread.
Straight to the point.

There is no "Zombie Apocalypse". These stories about people eating other people are nothing new, (as crazy as that sounds) and this will go in the same direction as the "earthquake threads", the "strange things on the sun"
threads, and the "strange sounds" threads. It should stop now. If not, just put the stories in THIS THREAD

These threads popping up left & right about the "Zombie Apocalypse" beginning are untrue.
People are just finding these stories and posting because of one reason : Bandwagon.

Thats all everyone is doing. Jumping on the bandwagon. Just like (as I said before) the fake 188 day earthquake cycle, the strange sounds hoax and the strange sun opinion thread bandwagons.

These stories (that happen all the time) will try to be used as a valid information (when their not) in an arguement
about why the zombie apocalypse is beginning when its not.

Please ATS, hear me out.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
is to.

Have you seen obama lately? He has been Zombiefied

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Well I can see your point and it has validity but... Well what is happening, whether it has all been happening forever or is just recent... Facts are facts... Georgia and Florida have been hit hard with these odd cannibalistic cases, it means something. Zombism is a bit far fetched because people bitten and eaten don't become infected and then attack others, but you could at least admit it is the next best thing.

Of course the commonality appears to be '___' from bath salts, but it seems to turn people into raging cannibals so...

We'll see.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Quick thread.
Straight to the point.

There is no "Zombie Apocalypse". These stories about people eating other people are nothing new, (as crazy as that sounds) and this will go in the same direction as the "earthquake threads", the "strange things on the sun"
threads, and the "strange sounds" threads. It should stop now. If not, just put the stories in THIS THREAD

These threads popping up left & right about the "Zombie Apocalypse" beginning are untrue.
People are just finding these stories and posting because of one reason : Bandwagon.

Thats all everyone is doing. Jumping on the bandwagon. Just like (as I said before) the fake 188 day earthquake cycle, the strange sounds hoax and the strange sun opinion thread bandwagons.

These stories (that happen all the time) will try to be used as a valid information (when their not) in an arguement

Please ATS, hear me out.

If it upsets you that any are " Jumping on the bandwagon." , why would you post a thread indicating you are also " Jumping on the bandwagon." ?
edit on 1-6-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
To confirm or debunk this new trend, we must seek the professionals' opinions out.

Anyone know what David Wilcock and Richard Hoaxland are saying about this?

I'd say if there are more stories like the naked face eater guy, like daily stories, then I wouldn't worry about it. Just stay away from people on bath salts, and steer clear of Miami.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So you found everything you mention in your OP to be untrue? And you can back up your claims with concerte evidence and facts? Or are you just stating your opinion of what you think other people should think and conspiricize about?

This is a conspiriacy site man, what do you expect?....... Other people see things differently then you man.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

Quick thread.
Straight to the point.

Please ATS, hear me out.

If it upsets you that any are " Jumping on the bandwagon." , why would you post a thread indicating you are also " Jumping on the bandwagon." ?

I really don't see how the OP is "jumping on the bandwagon", as that frase in this case means specifically looking out for cases that, in some peoples opinion, would "fit" a Zombie-scenario and then use those cases as proof that "Something is going on", that it ofcourse MIGHT be, but on the other hand, stuff like this is nothing new at all. Hence, the OP is merely observing the bandwagon and comments with his/her opinions on it, but is definitely not jumping up on it.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You're obviously a paid disinfo agent for the zombie movement.

Trying to lull us to sleep while we have our brains eaten out!

*shakes fist*

Curse ye, oh foul unbeliever, curse ye!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
S&F just for this thread.

It sort of reminds me of Eddie Murphy trying to use the Jedi Mind Trick on Mr. T.

Mr. T: "I heard theres a Zombie Apocalypse!"

Eddie: "No you didn't"

Mr. T: "Maybe I didn't. I'm gonna find the sucka that told me dem lies!"

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Quick thread.
Straight to the point.

Please ATS, hear me out.

i completely disagree.

people post more about stuff on this website because it is actually happening MORE.

sure there are those people that go crazy and blow it out of proportion.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

You are wrong. This is thread is reverse bandwagoneering. It is not for disrupting, it is for gathering those against that have not gathered for.

You should read through the old writings on the subject in the trove. This is not new. Quite common.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ohhh but there are indeed zombies around us now.

Instead of eating brains, they just are not using theirs. "Yarrg Urrg look more zombie thing!!! Yaarg!!"

run run for the... wait, god damn it, they will already be in the hills..

Run, run for the cities.. they only conglomerate there to eat horses and drive abandoned tanks..

Or as Geofrey Peterson would say - "Bath salts.."-- err I mean "Balls"

edit on 1-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Quick thread.
Straight to the point.

Please ATS, hear me out.

Man what a buzz kill! Zombies are real to me damn it! How dare you say they are not

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You know what all of those zombie threads have in common?

Every single one of them are at least twice as interesting as a thread complaining about zombie threads.

Why isn't this in the "rant" section?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

You know what all of those zombie threads have in common?

Every single one of them are at least twice as interesting as a thread complaining about zombie threads.

Why isn't this in the "rant" section?

I never complained. I understand your frustrated because you may have been one of those people
who want or think a apocalypse of zombies is going to happen; I never complained.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
To confirm or debunk this new trend, we must seek the professionals' opinions out.

Anyone know what David Wilcock and Richard Hoaxland are saying about this?

I'd say if there are more stories like the naked face eater guy, like daily stories, then I wouldn't worry about it. Just stay away from people on bath salts, and steer clear of Miami.

Now aside from sarcasm, we really don't need anyone.
Watch how many more of these threads pop up.

My question is why wasn't anyone posting these threads up before.
Its that I have a problem with them in general, its the people who blow
one little incident out of proportion.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept

Well I can see your point and it has validity but... Well what is happening, whether it has all been happening forever or is just recent... Facts are facts...

Exactly. The problem is facts. A zombie apocalypse isn't necessarily a fact. Everyone sure does think so for some reason.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Im going to bump all zombie threads because I really want to see how crazy some people are in support of the zombie theory. Based on everything I've ever read there's no way this will ever happen, but I love the show The Walking Dead.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
They aren't going to tell the truth. If there is a virus (and there's been an awful lot going on Florida) or some kind of spill they sure aren't going to tell us. Especially if they don't know for sure . I just can't believe that some new '___' caused that man to eat another man's face and not stop after half a clip was fired on him. How about an airborne rabies such as in "Quarantine"?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Quick thread.
Straight to the point.

There is no "Zombie Apocalypse".

sounds like you're either in denial or think you're smarter than all the military minds the world has ever seen, combined.

Air Force Considered Gay 'Love Bomb' Against Enemies

if the OUR military thought up something as seemingly fringe and far feched as a "gay bomb" to turn enemy forces into homosexuals in order to preoccupy and distract them from their defensive occupations...

then surely some military mind somewhere in the past 100 years has either rei9nvigorated or thought up brand new.. the idea of turning the enemies into killing themselves... or re-animating dead soldiers to do the same...

i illustrate my point more here...
from - ATS POST

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Dreine Let's leave the whole "dead/undead" discussion out of this. That's getting into paranormal and occult issues and ATS already has a forum for that community.
i don't think anyone's saying zombies would be "supernatural" .. that's just ignorant... if anything fit the description of zombie it would be rabies-esque hybrid designer virus that somehow transforms pre-existing organic matter (living or not) into animateable killing machine. the body is a machine.. the corpse of a dead person is still a machine.. with all the resources to create locomotion in a purposeful manner... take it from a national defense viewpoint.... if the "concept" exists.. if it can be "thought up"... and used as a weapon...then the highest world power must develop it an understand it %100 in order to defend against any other world power that would use it against them... that's just basic strategic planning 101... but wait.. the US military doesnt have enough money to pay the highest level of the intelligence community members.. the cream of the crop... to work on such things... riiiight... zombies can and will occur... this world is a mess.. and the elites want the population decimated... only way to do it is via a pathogen that causes the infected to actively seek out and persue the noninfected.

i'm not saying that the cannibalism we see in the news is the same thing you'd see if a zombism bio-weapon was employed...

but it's frightfully close to it... especially with how much info is hidden about these stories and how much the news media seems intent on bringing out these stories in waves.

there is such a thing as predictive programming... where if a phenomenon so impacting to the collective conscious is nearing it's place in history... the media is filled with similar concepts...

a good example is the rush of WWII movies and TV shows just before we launched into Afghanistan... getting GIs and would be GIs psyched for the prospect of nationalism and war.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join