It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two 60-foot-tall trees found “snapped off” after unexplained Kalamazoo house-shaking boom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by flatbush71
I know that speculation on these things are 9/10s of the fun around here, but ....... in many of these cases its a Ram Jet UAV with a young computer jockey at the KB. They're trying to log as many hours as possible before the units are deployed to Iran. Traveling at Mach 1 at tree top level has been a practice since the late 60s for manned aircraft and continues today with advanced UAV prototypes.

Buck

That is actually a pretty good theory and even thou I would love this to be a UFO or some other unexplained phenomenon, I could believe this .. Only problem with this theory thou ... IF this would have been a UAV it must have crashed in the vicinity . So where is it ? Or where is the cleanup crew that is looking for it to secure the evidence ? There is no way that this UAV flew away if it sliced 2 trees . So where is it
?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
It's been some time since I've seen trees scarred by lightning, but doesn't it usually split and splinter the tree as it goes to ground, as electricity is wont to do? I've really never heard of a tree being severed at the middle by lightning, let alone two side-by-side, but maybe I'm just ignorant on the matter. I always thought that if the strike was powerful enough, and the tree was split enough, it would "fall". But that's rare.

Clearly this is something else, and it's obviously not fireworks or any other kind of "messy" incendiary device like that. If an incendiary device took out the trees in that manner, there would be far more area damage and debris. Fireworks or "cheap explosives" are not known for their "efficiency". They make a mess, and if it was that strong... it would literally be a mess. No fragmentation marks, no smaller branches/trees damaged. This was a localized "force".

Could be anything.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Between holes in Utah and Colorado to a massive base in s.w. Iceland underground, another under ice, these craft will move. They drop in and out of 'warp' on their way, moving at speeds up to 30,000mph or so inside the atmosphere. At this speed they are smaller, moving through time at a slower speed. This is called dematerialization.

There are massive underground caves the public does not know about in the rocky range near Colorado Springs.
We know only of 2 which are football field sized just north of there. (recently re opened to public, great spelunking I hear.) I met a fellow called "Caveman" ; a very old fellow, who finds these caves by dowsing land and even maps.
He saw a triangle craft appear right in front of his eyes near an army communications tower.

If you'd like to learn more about the tech just ask.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Check out what happened this morning: MASSIVE Booming Noise Rocks Northern Michigan.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Just to throw out some general knowledge about trees exploding. I do not think this is the case but certainly a variable to consider.

Exploding Trees
edit on 6-6-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Has anyone considered one of these??

thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.ca...

Anyone checked for meteors?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I live in kalamazoo, and although I didn't hear any large boom that day my roommate told me this morning that she saw what she thought was a ufo last night. Maybe the two are connected in some way. She described it as two very bright lights that seemed to slowly move towards her and also side to side. Freaking me out a little.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Can anyone describe the noise in more detail? Compare it to another noise maybe? I may have heard it myself!
My very short story is it was past midnight, I was just in my room watching TV. EVERYONE in the neighborhood, and the neighborhoods around us were dead quiet, it's mostly retired folks around here so it's pretty odd to hear especially loud noises. Anyway, my windows were all open, I was kind of just looking out to the sky and without any kind of warning there is a MASSIVE boom. It was like thunder with very little reverberation and it probably originated a little over 500 feet away from where I was, but it could have come from up in the air so maybe even more. I'd definitely compare it to a very quick and VERY LOUD thundering noise. Only happened once that night, I live in Southern California and the weather that day, the days before, and the days following was perfect so it certainly was not thunder or any other weather. No reports of anything breaking around the time the noise happened, but a lot of people were SCARED though.
Anyone else?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Probably "mars rock syndrome" on my part ...... lol but worth pointing out - see highlight in original tree pic.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

g146541

Annnd ya just lost me.

“My house is fairly new, a 4,000 square foot home built very solidly for tornadoes and everything.

There is a lie in here somewhere, can anyone else spot it?
mmmhm...

There are no tornadoes in Michigan ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join