It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate must have bunker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I thought this would be a good place to share a find like this, im not a preper but wow if I could afford a floor I reckon Id buy one. Very flash, just wonder IF in a shtf situation how living with other people may go?. Interesting the type of people buying in to. A race car driver, sporting people even pollies so its claimed.
Anyway heres the link for anyone wanting a look, could even entice a little bunker envy in the preper that would like a little lux'.www.news.com.au...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Will be kind of cold and dark in there after they run out of fuel.

Do they have a windmill or something?

Oh, here it is.

Complex life support systems provide energy supplies from sources of conventional power, as well as windmill power and generators. Giant underground water tanks will hold water pre-filtered through carbon and sand.

Read more: www.news.com.au...

edit on 2-6-2012 by kawika because: add text

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

I don't like the place it has too many residential and not enough storage/agriculture.
It would be good for a couple of weeks maybe but definately not long term with full people.

More in general, I do not like calling them bunkers.
I call mine a root cellar, it can be used for tornadoes as well.
This way the neighbors don't call fatherland security on you.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yes although not informed on any type structure. I was thinking it looked more like a weird type of hotel then a survival haven. Found it interesting who they claim was buying into it though.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I want to know why earlier investors/buyers bailed.

Could it be that the neighbors are a problem? I don't think that buyers would have trouble living next to a bunch of ranchers. But only four silos have been sold; what about the other 98? Are they still in use? Is there an active nuclear missile base next door? That would certainly explain why the space is not developing the way it should.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tovenar

Probably a very limited number of people that have the extra money to buy one.

Most of us are struggling just to survive out here...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Even so, if you did have the required money, you wouldn't be happy to find out you'd moved next door to an active missile base, or any other kind of target.

join