It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson: Rituals of Blood Sacrifice for 9/11 Event hidden in album Blood on the Dance Floor

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't see his arms pointing to 9 11. It's at 10 right between the 9 and the 11.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Only a pleasure, Arken

Keep on keepin'. I enjoy your threads thoroughly.

Respect & Blessings.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

Thank you, i had never noticed that.... That alone just made mj smile in his grave.
Rest in peace MJ, the truth did set you free.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

Remember that you only have Afew characters to use use on each tweet, most people just use numbers instead of letters on it because of those limitations.

I'm just saying...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

I don't know if my eyes/mind are just matrix-ing, but I swear the more I stare at the floor on the right, I see eyes and faces in the floor, and the structure shell of a burned building. There's a few tiny people standing in the floor too.

I think the buildings are partially submerged in the water. The checkered floor is the top of the water.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Can you read this post?

Yes i can read and yes i have read this post and looked at your annotated picture.

Again I see no connection to 9/11, I think you are looking for connections where there are none.

What am i missing hear.

Dont listen to othersideofthechakn this guy is a well known disinfo agent.
Just click his profiile and read his other posts hes completely disinfo.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Nuff Said. Don't even think of adding to the thread if you have nothing else of importance to contribute.

Originally posted by OmegaSynthesis

@3:20
"Money, If you want it, you earn it with dignity! Buffet, Morgan, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Carnegie, KKK". Michael Jackon - Money - HIStory, Past, Present and Future.

edit on 2-6-2012 by OmegaSynthesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

She is a child after all and that's how they type. She wasn't writing a formal letter where shorthand is unacceptable
Even I'm doing u for you and r for are when I text now. It's just quicker and I only have one hand to type and i make a lot of typos . I know the person gets what I'm saying.
She could have been using her phone to post a tweet ( most do) and the keyboard sticks and some letters aren't working. Or the twitter app wasn't responding to type. Those could be reasons, you don't know.
Don't judge when you don't know the circumstances.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

sorry but when i see someone uses there instead of their i cannot take their opinion seriously.

do you see that....you just had a go at someone for something you just did yourself......

had to point that out......

typos...spelling ...shortened text speak has nothing to do with what someones opinion is or whether or not they are intelligent enough to have a valued opinion....they are just that....opinion....and it is just THEIR opinion.

So because you made this error do you feel your opinion should now be discounted.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I've researched a bit more and thought about michaels daughter Paris.
I think her tweets , thoughts are the result of her learning this illuminati stuff about him, and being so young she can't discern rumors from the truth and is under the belief she is speaking out on his behalf. I would venture to guess she got this off Latoya. Latoya has been very outspoken saying mj was murdered and it's a conspiracy. Jermaine has mentioned it also. I believe Michael had spoken out as well.

I don't doubt for one minute that MJ was used as a pawn by the industry. I do see the symbols the OP. directed our attention too. They are there in plain sight. The checkered floor ias far as I know originated in king Solomon's temple, of which the Masonic lodges model themselves after. Freemasonry traces back to Egypt, Solomon and Hiram.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed
You all forgot to account for the 13th hour... 9 - 11

LOL.

I don't wanna attack you personally, but this made me giggle.

"If we pretend that a clock has more numbers on it than it really does, then it all makes sense"

Seriously?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube

sorry but when i see someone uses there instead of their i cannot take their opinion seriously.

do you see that....you just had a go at someone for something you just did yourself......

typos...spelling ...shortened text speak has nothing to do with what someones opinion is or whether or not they are intelligent enough to have a valued opinion....they are just that....opinion....and it is just THEIR opinion.

So because you made this error do you feel your opinion should now be discounted.

Not really, I very rarely make that mistake. The use of 4 instead of for and 2 instead of to is not the same at all, it is intentional. Shame you can't tell the difference. In that context I actually can discount what you say. The ability to understand the conspiracy she may have been told requires a better intellect than she currently has and can't be taken seriously. UNDERSTAND.
edit on 3-6-2012 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube

Sorry but when I see someone uses there instead of their I cannot take their opinion seriously.

Do you see that....you just had a go at someone for something you just did yourself......

Typos...spelling ...shortened text speak has nothing to do with what (someones, is not a word) opinion is or whether or not they are intelligent enough to have a valued opinion....they are just that....opinion....and it is just THEIR opinion.

THERE you go. Notice the bold letters.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
My apologies to the OP, but this particular album cover is no smoking gun. There is no doubt in my mind that the music industry is controlled by the same pigs as every other industry.... NO ONE gets a recording contract with a major record label until they join a secret society, agree to publish music that fits with the agenda, and sell their souls to their new owners.....

How the CIA and Military Control the Music Industry

www.illuminati-news.com...

The Truth About the Entertainment Industry

illuminati-news.com...

But I do believe that THIS reverse image of a huge megahit (from 1979!!) album cover is just a wee bit more blatant:

edit on 3-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
"Blood on the Dance Floor" is an anagram for "Be Cool for London Death."

"Michael Jackson" is an anagram for "Men Hijack SoCal"

"HIStory in the mix" is an anagram for "Shortens ix ii myth"

I usually don't believe in this type of thing, but sometimes there are forces at work that we don't understand. This cover was a prophecy that we are reading now:

Men Hijack SoCal -predicting 9/11 hijackings
Shortens IX II myth -this cover will shorten myth of official story
Be Cool for London Death -predicts London terrorist attack

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i know this is not 911...but the similarities in this movie and the actual are very disturbing...but of course life is full of coincidence now isn't it....no matter how compelling.

are there similarities

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You are so wrong. These observations ARE valid. I can show you so many examples on not only album covers but in videos as well that would make your head swim there are so many examples. STACKS upon stacks of the exact same symbolism that includes the checkered floor. If we just see one or even two or three examples then ok maybe it's all just a big coincidence and I would be fine with that.. but it's not just one or two or three.. it's like a 50-60 or heck maybe more....

Just because you don't see it doesn't make it invalid...and in your limited perspective you won't see it. I have gathered information on this type of things as well. From completely separate sources YEARS apart and all the same symbolism is present over and over. So you see I have a broad perspective. You seem hung up on your bathroom floor which is just fools play and right down silly on your part. Yes sir we have artist now that are openly admitting to the cult influence get with the times. There blatant about it and for you to deny this just shows that your heads buried in the sand. Then you go further to make it out to be a joke. The jokes on you though...I certainly hope you don't consider yourself a researcher of any sort because if so your failing miserably.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Since we're on the topic of 9/11 related album covers, this came out on september 11th 2001

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Can you read this post?

Yes i can read and yes i have read this post and looked at your annotated picture.

Again I see no connection to 9/11, I think you are looking for connections where there are none.

What am i missing hear.

really? i think the connection is pretty obvious

if humans are not gonna all get eaten you're all gonna have to try to start making connections a LOT faster than this.

edit on 5-6-2012 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There may be more to this than originally thought.

MJ was in NY on 9/11 and supposedly had a meeting in the WTC that he skipped.

Michael Jackson almost in WTC on 9/11

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join